ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Solves High Gas Prices

Does double spacing bother you? That seems odd. I learned paragraphs at school. They must not have taught that at wherever you went (not UF, obviously).

If you can afford it, why do you whine so much about gas prices?

Just like this lame post below. All you do is pay $10 to actually post in the premium section no more than 5 times a year. About 90 something percent of your posts are here.

Blue Biard? It seems you forgot to delete this embarrassing post of yours.

I tried the Blue Biard but its lame. Plus I don't associate with Noles.

The Negative Nellie's on ST suck but I can deal with them.

1776 is the King of that board.

Just like this lame post below. All you do is pay $10 to actually post in the premium section no more than 5 times a year. About 90 something percent of your posts are here.

Some gay dude on FB. Same poster???

74840578_102573307840977_4815764456103477248_n.jpg

Why is that embarrassing? I don't pay for the premium board to post a lot but rather to get up to date recruiting info. I don't really care to discuss whether the QB, coach, Ad, etc. "sucks" which is what a lot of the threads are about. Jason and the crew he brought over really provide a lot of good info. Much better than the previous crew.

And 1776 moved to another board.

PS. Am disappointed no pictures of your future monster truck.

Why is that embarrassing? I don't pay for the premium board to post a lot but rather to get up to date recruiting info. I don't really care to discuss whether the QB, coach, Ad, etc. "sucks" which is what a lot of the threads are about. Jason and the crew he brought over really provide a lot of good info. Much better than the previous crew.

And 1776 moved to another board.

PS. Am disappointed no pictures of your future monster truck.
We all see you're one of the few, if the only, sunshine pumper on that side who made weak attempts at defending Cousin Eddie and Emory Jones. Even your posts in the old Blue Board, yes, Board, is/was extremely lame, hence your rare posts.

" Jason and the crew he brought over really provide a lot of good info"

Nice grammar!

Not a monster, but future truck.
Tires will be upgraded, and truck needs to be lifted more of course, and why would I want to get rid of a 10 year old truck that will be good enough for about 300,000 more miles? New engine(more speed and power) and all.

2023-Ford-F250-3.jpg

Last edited:
We all see you're one of the few, if the only, sunshine pumper on that side who made weak attempts at defending Cousin Eddie and Emory Jones. Even your posts in the old Blue Board, yes, Board, is/was extremely lame, hence your rare posts.

Nice grammar!
2 UF degree grammar 😂😂😂

Nice grammar!

Tires will be upgraded, and truck needs to be lifted more of course, and why would I want to get rid of a 10 year old truck that will be good enough for about 300,000 more miles? New engine(more speed and power) and all.

2023-Ford-F250-3.jpg
Nice truck. I have a 2023 Ford Maverick on order.

I haven't bought it yet. I definitely want a diesel engine, although it'll cost me over $4.60 per gallon. In no way I'm giving up my current truck either. I made way too many upgrades on it that it still looks new on the outside as well as inside.

Reactions: nail1988
I haven't bought it yet. I definitely want a diesel engine, although it'll cost me over $4.60 per gallon. In no way I'm giving up my current truck either. I made way too many upgrades on it that it still looks new on the outside as well as inside.
The funny thing is your diesel truck will cost more than a Kia 😂😂😂😂

In a world where one has to keep up with the Jones’s, little dick syndrome is present.

• Haha

How long are they telling you? Looking to get my wife something new and they're telling us up to 6 months.

One dealer was willing to sell me someone else's order that's coming in next week but that's sort of a dick move imo.

Nice grammar!

2023-Ford-F250-3.jpg
I'm not a truck guy but looks nice. And what was wrong with the grammar.

Reactions: gatordad3
How long are they telling you? Looking to get my wife something new and they're telling us up to 6 months.

One dealer was willing to sell me someone else's order that's coming in next week but that's sort of a dick move imo.
I ordered mine on Sept 15. I haven’t been given a definitive timeline. It comes down to wonky formulas relating to dealer allocations, supply chain constraints, etc. Best case is getting it 6 months after ordering, worst case is 15+ months.

I already have a 2022 Maverick; bought it back in March after the original customer declined the order. I paid $4K over MSRP. My dad likes it so much he’s offered to buy it from me, so I’m ordering a different color with some extra features.

We have no idea if your salesman is being straight with you but it’s possible that the original customer has declined the order. If you really NEED a vehicle l suggest you look into it and see what kind of deal they’re offering. Good luck.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I ordered mine on Sept 15. I haven’t been given a definitive timeline. It comes down to wonky formulas relating to dealer allocations, supply chain constraints, etc. Best case is getting it 6 months after ordering, worst case is 15+ months.

I already have a 2022 Maverick; bought it back in March after the original customer declined the order. I paid $4K over MSRP. My dad likes it so much he’s offered to buy it from me, so I’m ordering a different color with some extra features.

We have no idea if your salesman is being straight with you but it’s possible that the original customer has declined the order. If you really NEED a vehicle l suggest you look into it and see what kind of deal they’re offering. Good luck.

He said it was possible that they would decline the order (whatever that means) and I've bought 3 vehicles from him in the past so he would offer me preference.

Not going to do that I don't think. My wife's current vehicle is nice and we're keeping it for when my nearly 15 year old turns 16 anyway so if I can order exactly what she wants, better I guess.

Of course the industry would like more areas open for drilling. Let’s start with offshore Florida. How do you think that would play out? Oil rigs make great fishing structures, when they aren’t leaking oil.

Of course the industry would like more areas open for drilling. Let’s start with offshore Florida. How do you think that would play out? Oil rigs make great fishing structures, when they aren’t leaking oil.
Drill baby drill!! They haven't hurt a damn thing in TX, LA, MS, or Alabama.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hmmmm. 🤔🤔🤔

Biden admin set to impose another rule on US oil and gas while courting Venezuelan oil​

President Biden has had a hostile relationship with the oil industry since taking office​

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
You accomplished speaking about TWO things you know NOTHING about in one post. Oil and fishing. Congratulations!

Secondly that is NOT what this article is about. The article contradicts EVERYTHING you have ever said about gas prices. I know you are very slow, but if you read at your very slow level to be able to understand, you will see this.

Secondly that is NOT what this article is about. The article contradicts EVERYTHING you have ever said about gas prices. I know you are very slow, but if you read at your very slow level to be able to understand, you will see this.
No, no it doesn’t. I can explain it to you but I can’t make you understand.

Still waiting for that big gas price increase you predicted. You know, since Biden controls it and all.

Is US drilling increasing or decreasing?

Last edited:
Hmmmm. 🤔🤔🤔

Biden admin set to impose another rule on US oil and gas while courting Venezuelan oil​

President Biden has had a hostile relationship with the oil industry since taking office​

You think we shouldnt restrict methane leaks? Pretty straightforward.

I guess you want no environmental restrictions on our industry. Let’s just get rid of them all. Awesome.

Where are the weekly updates from the Trumpers. They've gone quiet now that I've been proven right.

Again.
Lol at the cuck echo chamber. These commies are YOUR people. And the oil industry execs just laugh at you. How many weeks severance did they give you? One week? 😂

• Love
https://www.cbsnews.com/miami/news/florida-gas-prices-continue-to-dip-lower/
Florida gas prices continue to dip lower

BY CBS MIAMI TEAM
DECEMBER 5, 2022 / 6:21 AM / CBS MIAMI

Florida Gas Price Overview
Monday's Avg. Price - $3.27 per gallon
Cost for a Full Tank - About $49 (15 gallons)
2022 High - $4.89 per gallon (6/13/22)
2021 High - $3.36 per gallon (Nov. 2021)
All-Time Record High - $4.89 per gallon (6/13/22)

https://www.cbsnews.com/miami/news/florida-gas-prices-continue-to-dip-lower/
Florida gas prices continue to dip lower

BY CBS MIAMI TEAM
DECEMBER 5, 2022 / 6:21 AM / CBS MIAMI

Florida Gas Price Overview
Monday's Avg. Price - $3.27 per gallon
Cost for a Full Tank - About $49 (15 gallons)
2022 High - $4.89 per gallon (6/13/22)
2021 High - $3.36 per gallon (Nov. 2021)
All-Time Record High - $4.89 per gallon (6/13/22)
😂 😂 😂 😂

Florida Gas Prices Decline 2 Cents​

January was the most expensive month at the pump since February 2020

31 January 2021

vcsPRAsset_522440_111637_05f1cb44-3ff7-4e6c-b41f-ddd96d3ee27a_0.png

• Angry
Reactions: gatordad3
😂 😂 😂 😂

Florida Gas Prices Decline 2 Cents​

January was the most expensive month at the pump since February 2020

31 January 2021

vcsPRAsset_522440_111637_05f1cb44-3ff7-4e6c-b41f-ddd96d3ee27a_0.png

Which means gas prices went up every year trump was in office...

What was the cheapest gas price between 2016 and 2020?

U.S. gas price since 1978
  • 2015: $2.51 ($3.09 inflation-adjusted)
  • 2016: $2.20 ($2.67 inflation-adjusted)
  • 2017: $2.47 ($2.92 inflation-adjusted)
  • 2018: $2.79 ($3.24 inflation-adjusted)
  • 2019: $2.70 ($3.08 inflation-adjusted)
  • 2020: $2.24 ($2.50 inflation-adjusted)
  • 2021: $3.13 ($3.44 inflation-adjusted)
More items...

Apr 13, 2022

How much gas cost every year since 1978 - CNBC​

Which means gas prices went up every year trump was in office...

What was the cheapest gas price between 2016 and 2020?

U.S. gas price since 1978
  • 2015: $2.51 ($3.09 inflation-adjusted)
  • 2016: $2.20 ($2.67 inflation-adjusted)
  • 2017: $2.47 ($2.92 inflation-adjusted)
  • 2018: $2.79 ($3.24 inflation-adjusted)
  • 2019: $2.70 ($3.08 inflation-adjusted)
  • 2020: $2.24 ($2.50 inflation-adjusted)
  • 2021: $3.13 ($3.44 inflation-adjusted)
More items...

Apr 13, 2022

How much gas cost every year since 1978 - CNBC

LOL at the newest cuck on the board. I paid 1.25 a gallon in April 2020. You can fool some of the idiots some of the time, you can fool all of the idiots some of the time, but you just can't stop going full retard at any time. 😂

retard-retard-alert.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BillCutting4585
LOL at the newest cuck on the board. I paid 1.25 a gallon in April 2020. You can fool some of the idiots some of the time, you can fool all of the idiots some of the time, but you just can't stop going full retard at any time. 😂

Obviously reading the article is above your grade level...
Did they teach you how to read while you were riding the short bus retard?

The gas data presented is the NATIONAL AVERAGES for the price of gas you idiot 🤣

73a3qr.jpg

Obviously reading the article is above your grade level...
Did they teach you how to read while you were riding the short bus retard?

The gas data presented is the NATIONAL AVERAGES for the price of gas you idiot 🤣

73a3qr.jpg
LOLOLOLOL>... Poor lil Dicky. CNBC.

full-retard.gif

Gasoline Prices Double Under Biden Compared To Trump!​

Gasoline prices are 52 percent higher than they were a year ago, but almost double what they were when Biden took office. While he likes to blame the high prices on the Russian invasion of Ukraine, the unused leases that the oil companies rent on federal land, and a myriad of other excuses, the truth of the matter is that he campaigned on ending oil and gas drilling and he and his administration are working toward that goal without regard to the American people and their needs.

Your article was written 6 months ago at the height of gas prices this year

Were you the first to board the short bus each morning?

https://www.shaledirectories.com/blog-1/gasoline-prices-double-under-biden-compared-to-trump/
Gasoline Prices Double Under Biden Compared to Trump!
Posted on June 7, 2022 by Natural Gas Now Guest Blogger

When did gas spike in 2022?

From January to June 2022, the price of regular motor gasoline rose 49% and the price of diesel fuel rose slightly more at 55%. Fuel prices have risen since declining in early 2020 during the economic recession and the period when many states adopted stay-at-home orders in response to COVID-19 (figure 1).Aug 18, 2022

Record Breaking Increases in Motor Fuel Prices in 2022​

When did gas spike in 2022?
68f5sq.jpg

I rest my case. Cuckerberger has removed Hidin from clearly stating his case ending fossil fuels. 😂 😂 :mad:

Sounds like you're really struggling with paying for gas...

Have you had to ration your meds to fill up? 🤣

Sounds like you're really struggling with paying for gas...

Have you had to ration your meds to fill up? 🤣
If I could put your lithium prescription in my gas tank I'd never want for more. A lifetime supply of delusional rage and diatribe fueling my tank. 😂

Put-a-tiger-20130819024053126.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT