ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Solves High Gas Prices

Of course I’m correct. Dude, you can’t even speak basic Engrish 😏 much less understand the oil and gas industry.

And 100 isnt a hard metric number.

#fakeMensa
241283831eafd988e6d50fb73a61cd31--tv-memes-funny-mems.jpg
tumblr_o45v0lyubh1v4ulq2o1_400.gif

I couldn’t pass this one up. I‘m no scientist but I think it’s made up of electrons and protons. But that’s probably not what you meant. You probably meant how is electricity generated, which is a totally different question all together.

This is how I know you lie about how smart you claim to be. #fakeMensa
Electricity is not generated anywhere, anytime, anyhow. It is a conversion of energy from other sources. You are a stupid individual who continually claims to be intelligent. Typical liberal. You need to quit proclaiming your ignorance in public forums. You sir, are stupid. Move on and collect the carts from the parking lot.

Electricity is not generated anywhere, anytime, anyhow. It is a conversion of energy from other sources. You are a stupid individual who continually claims to be intelligent. Typical liberal. You need to quit proclaiming your ignorance in public forums. You sir, are stupid. Move on and collect the carts from the parking lot.
Tell that to the EIA. What do you think a generator does?

Production​

According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration, most of the nation's electricity was generated by natural gas, nuclear energy, and coal in 2020.

Electricity is also produced from renewable sources such as wind, hydropower, solar power, biomass, wind, and geothermal. Together, renewable energy sources generated about 20% of the country's electricity in 2020.

To produce electricity, a turbine generator set converts mechanical energy to electrical energy. In the cases of natural gas, coal, nuclear fission, biomass, petroleum, geothermal and solar thermal, the heat that is produced is used to create steam, which moves the blades of the turbine. In the cases of wind power and hydropower, turbine blades are moved directly by flowing wind and water, respectively. Solar photovoltaic panels convert sunlight directly to electricity using semiconductors.

The amount of energy produced by each source depends on the mix of fuels and energy sources used in your area. To learn more, see the emissions section. Learn more about electricity production from the U.S. Department of Energy's Energy Information Administration.

Electricity Transmission and Distribution​

Electricity in the United States often travels long distances from generating facilities to local distribution substations through a transmission grid of nearly 160,000 miles of high-voltage transmission lines. Generating facilities provide power to the grid at low voltage, from 480 volts (V) in small generating facilities to 22 kilovolts (kV) in larger power plants. Once electricity leaves a generating facility, the voltage is increased, or "stepped up," by a transformer (typical ranges of 100 kV to 1,000 kV) to minimize the power losses over long distances. As electricity is transmitted through the grid and arrives in the load areas, the voltage is stepped down by substation transformers (ranges of 70 kV to 4 kV). To prepare for customer interconnection, the voltage is lowered again (residential customers use 120/240 V; commercial and industrial customers typically use 208/120 V, or 480/277 V).

Last edited:
Reactions: RayGravesGhost
Here's Joe's chance to show he favors an all of the above energy strategy..... Tell Congress he would veto any legislation that further hampers our domestic oil and gas industry's competitiveness. Do I expect him to? Unfortunately no....

It will never pass. Just a bunch of grandstanding to put pressure on the industry.

He has already shown he favors an all in one strategy.

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
Nice try Boi Soy!

ok-retard.gif
Yeah, that one was a typo. Big deal. I’ve made several OTB.

But you’re just mad you’re made to look the fool. Once again.

Have you heard about the fish I caught?

Last edited:
Tell that to the EIA.

Production​

According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration, most of the nation's electricity was generated by natural gas, nuclear energy, and coal in 2020.

Electricity is also produced from renewable sources such as wind, hydropower, solar power, biomass, wind, and geothermal. Together, renewable energy sources generated about 20% of the country's electricity in 2020.

To produce electricity, a turbine generator set converts mechanical energy to electrical energy. In the cases of natural gas, coal, nuclear fission, biomass, petroleum, geothermal and solar thermal, the heat that is produced is used to create steam, which moves the blades of the turbine. In the cases of wind power and hydropower, turbine blades are moved directly by flowing wind and water, respectively. Solar photovoltaic panels convert sunlight directly to electricity using semiconductors.

The amount of energy produced by each source depends on the mix of fuels and energy sources used in your area. To learn more, see the emissions section. Learn more about electricity production from the U.S. Department of Energy's Energy Information Administration.

Electricity Transmission and Distribution​

Electricity in the United States often travels long distances from generating facilities to local distribution substations through a transmission grid of nearly 160,000 miles of high-voltage transmission lines. Generating facilities provide power to the grid at low voltage, from 480 volts (V) in small generating facilities to 22 kilovolts (kV) in larger power plants. Once electricity leaves a generating facility, the voltage is increased, or "stepped up," by a transformer (typical ranges of 100 kV to 1,000 kV) to minimize the power losses over long distances. As electricity is transmitted through the grid and arrives in the load areas, the voltage is stepped down by substation transformers (ranges of 70 kV to 4 kV). To prepare for customer interconnection, the voltage is lowered again (residential customers use 120/240 V; commercial and industrial customers typically use 208/120 V, or 480/277 V).

He was trying to educate you...but you weren't having it, were you?

😂

Of course I’m correct. Dude, you can’t even speak basic Engrish 😏 much less understand the oil and gas industry.

And 100 isnt a hard metric number.

#fakeMensa
A hard metric number ends with a 5 or a 0. 100 is a hard metric number as is a 5 and 10.

Visit a Wendy's or Whataburger. The orange juice size is today 295 mL. It was once 296 mL. The 295 mL size is today sold in US, Mexico and Canada. The bottler today bottles the same size for all of North America. Hard metric.

Now prove to us again my getting through to you is completely beyond my reach.

A hard metric number ends with a 5 or a 0. 100 is a hard metric number as is a 5 and 10.

Visit a Wendy's or Whataburger. The orange juice size is today 295 mL. It was once 296 mL. The 295 mL size is today sold in US, Mexico and Canada. The bottler today bottles the same size for all of North America. Hard metric.

Wrong. Hard metric numbers refer to conversions Of units of measurement. This is how I know you are a fakeMensa. Sorry dude. 100 is an Arabic number.

You try to sound smart, but you keep saying the stupidest things. Next you’ll ask me what electricity is made of. . .

LOL.

I don't think I've ever encountered another human being with more useless information as you 🤣

BTW - Orange juice is sold in non hard metric sizes in the USA...Why anyone would care is beyond me 🤣

A juice box is an individual-sized container that usually holds 4-32 oz (118-946 ml) of juice and generally comes with an attached straw that can be removed and inserted for drinking.

How juice box is made - making, history, used, aluminium ...​

You have him figured out FAST!! We all see right through him. He is 100% a FRAUD, and has been caught lying SO MANY times

Just saw gas was at 2.49 at Shell. Still waiting on Capt. Ron’s prediction to come true.

He was so sure.

I don't think I've ever encountered another human being with more useless information as you 🤣

BTW - Orange juice is sold in non hard metric sizes in the USA...Why anyone would care is beyond me 🤣

A juice box is an individual-sized container that usually holds 4-32 oz (118-946 ml) of juice and generally comes with an attached straw that can be removed and inserted for drinking.

How juice box is made - making, history, used, aluminium ...

I was responding to your pal who said 100 is not a hard metric number. I don't expect for a minute for you to understand the gist of our argumant.

Oh we all understand it fully...and guess what? Its stupid. 🤣
He tries so hard, but he can’t help exposing his stupidity.

for SI or I-P measurements:
SI MEASUREMENT
I-P MEASUREMENT
50 mm 2 inches
50.8 mm 2 inches

For the choices shown above, the metric measurement
of 50 mm is a soft metric value, and 50.8 mm is a
hard metric value.

———-

Like I said, it has to with conversions of unts of measurements.

I guess I’m smarter than fakeMensa.

Last edited:
For the majority: As you know, I'm trying to discuss consumer labeling and sizing. I can't get through to the board's slow. But we all knew I would fail just as NavigatorII does with economics 101 and the Oil & Gas Industry.

For the majority: As you know, I'm trying to discuss consumer labeling and sizing. I can't get through to the board's slow. But we all knew I would fail just as NavigatorII does with economics 101 and the Oil & Gas Industry.
As we you have exhibited, you don’t even understand what the term means. I even showed you an example, and you still don’t understand.

Which is why you aren’t fooling anyone. Navigator can’t help you.

Heres some more helpful advice.

Last edited:
Wow. Gas down to 2.39 at Shell.

And not a word of thanks from you truck driving Trumpers.

Wow. Gas down to 2.39 at Shell.

And not a word of thanks from you truck driving Trumpers.
My gas at 7-11 is only up to $2.39 from $1.75 on Election Day. Hooray!!! Eggs are up 40%. Have you priced soft drinks at Walmart? Consumer debt is at a record high under Brandon's inflationary tidal wave, so Fox Business tells me.

NavigatorII, you wanna take a stab one more time at economics 101?

Having to use Premium Fuel in your vehicle is clearly a first world problem.

Demand is slowing due to inflationary impacts and seasonal factors plus supply is increasing for reasons I have pointed out previously….an obvious recipe for lower prices.

My company is approaching break even on gasoline but is still making money on diesel.
Refiners getting squeezed a bit but still making good returns. Thanks for helping Joe lower gas prices.

Refiner Q4'22 EPS Update​

Small reductions given softer gasoline and especially diesel cracks MTD, refiners still doing well on returning capital to shareholders​

Sector: Refiners | Analyst: Matthew Blair​

Slightly negative. We reduce our average refiner Q4’22 EPS to $3.99 from $4.24 (vs $4.02 consensus) after December has come in much softer than our modeling, with US gasoline cracks, US diesel cracks, and Brent-WTI spreads worse by -$1/bbl, -$11/bbl, and -$1/bbl vs our original forecasts. On the product side, US gasoline and distillate demand has worsened to -8.1% and -11.5% y/y in Dec’22, respectively, from -6.2% and -3.0% in Nov. The gasoline softness is a little hard to pin down, especially since our TomTom congestion indicator continues to climb amidst lower prices at the pump. The distillate weakness stems from industrial production and freight activity recently dipping negative y/y. Combined with refineries at strong op rates (94% in Dec), product inventories have surged, with gasoline up to +2.3% y/y (vs -1.5% in Nov) and distillate up to -2.9% y/y (vs -11.8% in Nov). On the crude side, Brent-WTI has tightened up m/m but trends are still pretty favorable on heavy barrels. In particular, Brent-Maya spreads are averaging nearly $19/bbl in Dec (vs $16 in Nov) as steep discounts on fuel oil continue to push out the K factor. Spot Brent-WCS difs are marginally tighter m/m but still quite attractive in the $33/bbl range. Spot Brent-SJV difs are wider m/m and currently at $12/bbl. Capture rate factors like butane blending and octane spreads have narrowed m/m but are still at new 5y highs. Other business lines are generally as expected, although we do move lower on DGD’s RD profitability for VLO given lower D4 RINs against sticky fats and waste oil feedstock costs. Based on our numbers, we are most above consensus for MPC and PSX, and furthest below for CVI and DK. Finally, we expect the group to post an average total capital return yield of 12% in Q4, with DK, MPC, and DINO leading the pack

Last edited:
Reactions: ghost_of_ukalum1988
My gas at 7-11 is only up to $2.39 from $1.75 on Election Day. Hooray!!! Eggs are up 40%. Have you priced soft drinks at Walmart? Consumer debt is at a record high under Brandon's inflationary tidal wave, so Fox Business tells me.

In 2018, a 20 pound tank refill of propane at BJ Buyer's Club was 6.99. Yesterday it was 18.69. :mad:

Derp. Are those soft or hard metric numbers? Have you figured out why you sounded so stupid?

BTW, this is why egg prices have soared. Damn you Joe for causing that Avian Flu virus.

You continue to win the prize for dumbest posts.

Why are food prices so high 2022?

Energy prices rose 23.8% from August 2021 to August 2022, per the latest CPI report. Higher energy prices further exacerbate the already-high food production and transportation costs that the pandemic triggered. Soaring fertilizer costs also contribute to food price increases.Sep 21, 2022

Refiners getting squeezed a bit bit but still making good returns. Thanks for helping Joe lower gas prices.

Refiner Q4'22 EPS Update​

Small reductions given softer gasoline and especially diesel cracks MTD, refiners still doing well on returning capital to shareholders​

Sector: Refiners | Analyst: Matthew Blair​

Slightly negative. We reduce our average refiner Q4’22 EPS to $3.99 from $4.24 (vs $4.02 consensus) after December has come in much softer than our modeling, with US gasoline cracks, US diesel cracks, and Brent-WTI spreads worse by -$1/bbl, -$11/bbl, and -$1/bbl vs our original forecasts. On the product side, US gasoline and distillate demand has worsened to -8.1% and -11.5% y/y in Dec’22, respectively, from -6.2% and -3.0% in Nov. The gasoline softness is a little hard to pin down, especially since our TomTom congestion indicator continues to climb amidst lower prices at the pump. The distillate weakness stems from industrial production and freight activity recently dipping negative y/y. Combined with refineries at strong op rates (94% in Dec), product inventories have surged, with gasoline up to +2.3% y/y (vs -1.5% in Nov) and distillate up to -2.9% y/y (vs -11.8% in Nov). On the crude side, Brent-WTI has tightened up m/m but trends are still pretty favorable on heavy barrels. In particular, Brent-Maya spreads are averaging nearly $19/bbl in Dec (vs $16 in Nov) as steep discounts on fuel oil continue to push out the K factor. Spot Brent-WCS difs are marginally tighter m/m but still quite attractive in the $33/bbl range. Spot Brent-SJV difs are wider m/m and currently at $12/bbl. Capture rate factors like butane blending and octane spreads have narrowed m/m but are still at new 5y highs. Other business lines are generally as expected, although we do move lower on DGD’s RD profitability for VLO given lower D4 RINs against sticky fats and waste oil feedstock costs. Based on our numbers, we are most above consensus for MPC and PSX, and furthest below for CVI and DK. Finally, we expect the group to post an average total capital return yield of 12% in Q4, with DK, MPC, and DINO leading the pack
Thanks for sharing this…. I can’t and I won’t share company specific confidential business data, but I will certainly confirm that December is shaping up to be the lousy month it usually is.

Thanks for sharing this…. I can’t and I won’t share company specific confidential business data, but I will certainly confirm that December is shaping up to be the lousy month it usually is.
A lot of that is Greek to me but I got the gist of it.

That TomTom congestion indicator cracked me up (no pun intended).

• Haha
Reactions: ghost_of_ukalum1988
Derp. Are those soft or hard metric numbers? Have you figured out why you sounded so stupid?

BTW, this is why egg prices have soared. Damn you Joe for causing that Avian Flu virus.

You continue to win the prize for dumbest posts.
That is SO 9 yr old.........DERP??? How old are you , son? D E R P ??? LOLOLOL

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
That is SO 9 yr old.........DERP??? How old are you , son? D E R P ??? LOLOLOL

derp
/dərp/
Learn to pronounce

INFORMAL
exclamation

1. used as a substitute for speech regarded as meaningless or stupid, or to comment on a foolish or stupid action.
    "Lower tax rates and far lower job creation. Derp"
noun

1. foolishness or stupidity.
    "the derp heard outside apparently was only the tip of the iceberg"

Now stay out of my thread until you can actually contribute something.

Like how much does it cost to change the oil on a Chevy Spark.

You can’t say Biden’s not trying. Of course some here said he wanted to shut down my industry because Fox told them so. Those people are fools.

Senate votes down Manchin's permitting bill, despite plea from Biden https://www.houstonchronicle.com/business/energy/article/bidenpermitting-17656315.php
"My"?
ArcticLinearDunlin-max-1mb.gif

From the horses mouth........... 😂

Biden Promises ‘No More Drilling’ Just Days After Demanding More Drilling​

Just a day after not exactly apologizing to West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin for promising a San Diego audience to replace coal fired power plants with wind farms, President Joe Biden turned to promising a New York audience to shut down drilling for oil instead.

Sorry @Sunburnt Indian , I had to make one more stab at education the slowest of our slow.😂

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
"My"?
ArcticLinearDunlin-max-1mb.gif

From the horses mouth........... 😂

Biden Promises ‘No More Drilling’ Just Days After Demanding More Drilling​

Just a day after not exactly apologizing to West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin for promising a San Diego audience to replace coal fired power plants with wind farms, President Joe Biden turned to promising a New York audience to shut down drilling for oil instead.

Sorry @Sunburnt Indian , I had to make one more stab at education the slowest of our slow.😂

BSC

im-an-idiot-elmo.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT