ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Solves High Gas Prices

On Election Day 2020 inflation was 1.34% and my E10 was $1.74. After Election Day the Dimms trotted out 2000 Mules and we got a PINO and an inflationary tidal wave. The board's majority gets it. The board's slow is lost.

On Election Day 2020 inflation was 1.34% and my E10 was $1.74. After Election Day the Dimms trotted out 2000 Mules and we got a PINO and an inflationary tidal wave. The board's majority gets it. The board's slow is lost.
Yeah, Trumps recession caused low inflation. Wooohooo.

250 active rigs in Jan 2021. 750 today. Thats Biden’s war on the energy industry at work.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
You don't even know why the frackers had so much debt or why it was coming due during that time frame. I do. And nope, I'm not going to tell you.

Figure it out yourself. Do your homework. Once you've done that, you're going to understand one of the reasons I've laughed so hard at you ITT.

😂

Childish doesn't even begin to describe your posting...

Barney thinks what happened in the fracking industry is a secret 🤣

Just when I was about to say, "God Bless The Groper Joe" for "lowering" gas prices, gas has gone up .30 cents since yesterday. I filled up two days ago at $2.99, now we're seeing gas at $3.29.

Edit: My bad! My math was off. Gas went up .40 cents which is up to $3.39.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: NavigatorII
Just when I was about to say, "God Bless The Groper Joe" for "lowering" gas prices, gas has gone up .30 cents since yesterday. I filled up two days ago at $2.99, now we're seeing gas at $3.29.

Edit: My bad! My math was off. Gas went up .40 cents which is up to $3.39.
WTH do you buy gas? I paid 2,64 Saturday morning at BJs. :oops: Gas Buddy is still showing that same price as of yesterday. I've noticed that gas prices are ridiculous in certain areas of town. Southside and Mandarin are always 30 cents higher than the coastal area. :mad:

WTH do you buy gas? I paid 2,64 Saturday morning at BJs. :oops: Gas Buddy is still showing that same price as of yesterday. I've noticed that gas prices are ridiculous in certain areas of town. Southside and Mandarin are always 30 cents higher than the coastal area. :mad:
I filled up on Monday when it was $2.99 at Baymeadows Rd. I spent two days in Saint Augustine, wake up to find gas prices here are at $3.29 and $3.39. Just got back on Baymeadows to see that some gas stations are at $3.19. On Saturday, gas was at $2.79.

I filled up on Monday when it was $2.99 at Baymeadows Rd. I spent two days in Saint Augustine, wake up to find gas prices here are at $3.29 and $3.39. Just got back on Baymeadows to see that some gas stations are at $3.19. On Saturday, gas was at $2.79.

Yates Corner regular $ 2.79

• Sad
Reactions: gatordad3
Who would have thought people would be so angry at Biden lowering gas prices. Trumpers just want to be miserable, I guess.

Still waiting on Capt Ron’s explanation. I’m honestly curious.
Patience...high gas prices are right around the corner. I missed the timing just a little, but the effects of draining our National Reserve are about to CRUSH the fuel market. The sinking economy has slowed this down a bit. I will expect a public apology too, son. My fingernail clippings know more about this subject than the liquid brown stuff between your ears...remember that...and you will be fine.

Patience...high gas prices are right around the corner. I missed the timing just a little, but the effects of draining our National Reserve are about to CRUSH the fuel market. The sinking economy has slowed this down a bit. I will expect a public apology too, son. My fingernail clippings know more about this subject than the liquid brown stuff between your ears...remember that...and you will be fine.
shake.gif
rolleyes.gif

rolleyes4.gif

Sure they are . Youve gone from “ by year end“ to “right around the corner.” LOL.

Just admit you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Sucks for you. Talk to your governor. 2.16 here.

Suck it.
So The Groper Joe lowers prices but doesn't raise them? You'll be seeing an increase soon.

Only Soy Boys like you suck it.

Baymeadows. :rolleyes: I was sooooooooooo glad to escape the Mandarin/SS CF. It's as bad as Orange Park congestion wise these days No kidding, and in all seriousness, go between St John's Bluff Road all the way to the ICW and gas prices are consistently 20-30 cents cheaper. I think the retail gas stations believe townies will pay whatever they want to charge them. It's incredible.

Baymeadows. :rolleyes: I was sooooooooooo glad to escape the Mandarin/SS CF. It's as bad as Orange Park congestion wise these days No kidding, and in all seriousness, go between St John's Bluff Road all the way to the ICW and gas prices are consistently 20-30 cents cheaper. I think the retail gas stations believe townies will pay whatever they want to charge them. It's incredible.
As much as I hate that area, I actually like living on Beauclerc Rd. When I visit my parents in Ortega, I usually fill up in that area where it's about the same at SJB and ICW.

As much as I hate that area, I actually like living on Beauclerc Rd. When I visit my parents in Ortega, I usually fill up in that area where it's about the same at SJB and ICW.
Eesh. Unless you live right on the SJR, I feel for you. When I first moved to Jville in 1983, my wife and I rented an apartment for 6 months at Woodlakes Apartments until we got our house built off Losco Road. Back in those days, Mandarin was fairly rural. Today Losco Road is a decaying white trash phenomenon. Even so traffic sucked balls anyway. Your area is still very safe and very WASPish ;) and all that, it's just not my cup of tea. I have come to hate everything Mandarin, San Marco, and downtown with the passion of 1000 suns and refuse to go there, much like Blanding Blvd. :oops:😂 TBH, if it were completely up to me, I'd sell our place near the ICW and completely leave Duval County and move to the gulf PERMANENTLY. The entire county has become a crowded shithole. Hell, I don't even like Ponte Vedra Beach anymore. 😂

Eesh. Unless you live right on the SJR, I feel for you. When I first moved to Jville in 1983, my wife and I rented an apartment for 6 months at Woodlakes Apartments until we got our house built off Losco Road. Back in those days, Mandarin was fairly rural. Today Losco Road is a decaying white trash phenomenon. Even so traffic sucked balls anyway. Your area is still very safe and very WASPish ;) and all that, it's just not my cup of tea. I have come to hate everything Mandarin, San Marco, and downtown with the passion of 1000 suns and refuse to go there, much like Blanding Blvd. :oops:😂 TBH, if it were completely up to me, I'd sell our place near the ICW and completely leave Duval County and move to the gulf PERMANENTLY. The entire county has become a crowded shithole. Hell, I don't even like Ponte Vedra Beach anymore. 😂
No way I live right on the SJR. I've got enough problems with snakes slithering in my yard. Fortunately my neighborhood has quite a few cats around to greatly reduce my snake problems. I always have a garden hoe and some shovels close by along with my trusty Echo weed eater.
About the only thing that keeps me in Duval is staying close to my parents as both my sisters live in Wesley Chapel and Charlotte NC.

You're absolutely right about Beauclerc, it is WASPish.

Last edited:
My Cefco E-10 was $2.43. Today $2.75. Election Day saw $1.75. Up 32 cents in the last few days.

.32 cents is less than 1 penney. .32 cents is 32/100 of 1 penny. Congress based the buck on the meter in 1792. The US was first wiith a decimal metric currency. Will be last to learn to measure. The US gov is metric only, the public hybrid. I buy a liter of mouth wash and a stupid quart of milk.

The drilling boom continues.

Weekly Rig Count​

Q4’22 horizontal rig count finished the quarter +3% q/q; 2022 finishes up +45% y/y​

Energy Stat: After Two Straight Years of Energy Outperformance, Is a Three-Peat on Deck?
In a year of epic turbulence in geopolitics and economics, 2022 marked the fourth time in the past 13 years that investors enjoyed outperformance from oil and gas stocks. For the second straight year, energy was the best-performing sector of the S&P 500, with clean tech/renewables being the exception to the rule.

Today's Cefco E-10 is $2.79, up another 4 cents. Whataburger's sausage, egg and cheese biscuit today is $4.10, up from yesterday's $3.78. Biden's inflationary tidal wave soldiers on.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
This is in part why Trump upped his vote to an incumbent record 74 million votes in 2020. 2000 Mules gave us the PINO after Election Day. Keystone cost our economy 18,000 jobs. The board's slow would have us believe 81 million Americans are stupid enough to sign onto this nightmare.

Sunny

the slow tells us gas prices are just fine ?

QT Euless TX

Regular $2.99.9

Premium $3.45.9

Diesel $4.25.9

• Wow
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT