ADVERTISEMENT

Biden investigation. (Winter is coming)

You guys also believe I'm some other poster...that I was told to restrict my posting about Jan 6...and a whole bunch of other things that just aren't true
They were obviously true since your threads have been locked. The only one getting torched is you, hence your weak attempt to push the other threads to the bottom or the next page.

They were obviously true since your threads have been locked. The only one getting torched is you, hence your weak attempt to push the other threads to the bottom or the next page.
little dickey 😂

200.gif

dW1.gif

They were obviously true because two threads were locked and Jason told everyone to knock it off?

New conspiracy alert: Now I'm trying push other threads down the page?

Does dementia run in your family like curmudgeon?

They were obviously true because two threads were locked and Jason told me specifically to knock it off?

Fixed the first sentence for you.

I really hit a nerve. I know it hurts. The only dementia discussed on this board is the president who is starting to lawyer up.

Fixed the first sentence for you.

I really hit a nerve. I know it hurts. The only dementia discussed on this board is the president who is starting to lawyer up.

Yeah and that's what drove Evil Wayz to exit stage left...

That somehow the message Jason posted was only directed at me

Do hear voices in your head?

They were obviously true because two threads were locked and Jason told everyone to knock it off?

If you think it’s false, (that a mod didn’t ask you to keep your Jan 6th stuff in one thread) then go ahead and tag fresno. But before you do, how about a board ban bet on it?

I bet you don’t have the guts.

Reactions: fatman76
Tag Fresno?

I've had 1 conversation in my life with Fresno

It was AFTER what Jason posted yesterday

So Fresno feel free to tell them I haven't had a discussion with you over Jan 6th posts in the past

So there it is...out there in the wide open public space

Happy now?

Do you plan on board banning yourself if you're wrong?

Tag Fresno?

I've had 1 conversation in my life with Fresno

It was AFTER what Jason posted yesterday

So Fresno feel free to tell them I haven't had a discussion with you over Jan 6th posts in the past

So there it is...out there in the wide open public space

Happy now?

Do you plan on board banning yourself if you're wrong?
Absolutely. Will you? If Fresno has asked you to keep all that stuff in one merged thread?

Keep asking away...Your imagined conversation NEVER happened you fool

I have no problem with what you're betting on
The first communication I've ever had with Fresno occurred yesterday afternoon

Don't the the door hit ya where the good lord split ya... LMAO

Goodbye sir

Reactions: fatman76
Yeah and that's what drove Evil Wayz to exit stage left...

That somehow the message Jason posted was only directed at me

Do hear voices in your head?
This ain't about EvilWayz, this is about you. Evil didn't have 2 threads locked, yours did simply because of the countless triggered meltdowns you've been suffering since you came out of hiding. Evil only retaliated with name calling after you personally attacked him, initially.

Last edited:

No conversation happened about it. I posted the request itt and tagged you. That was it ...

This ain't about EvilWayz, this is about you. Evil didn't have 2 threads locked, yours did simply because of the countless triggered meltdowns you've been suffering since you came out of hiding. Evil only retaliated with name calling after you personally attacked him, initially.
He tried that with me, but I played it off by going with the name - Mr. Stupid

Exclusive–Top Oversight Republican in Congress Demands Testimony, Documents from Biden Officials on Oil Reserve Sale to Hunter-Linked Chinese Firm​

House Oversight and Reform Ranking Member James Comer (R-KY) told Breitbart News in an exclusive statement that when Republicans take control of the House, they plan on investigating reports that President Joe Biden sold nearly one million barrels from the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) to a Chinese state-owned gas company that has financial ties to a private equity firm cofounded by Hunter Biden.

joe-biden-hunter-biden-china-air-force-two-ap-640x480.jpg

When the "white walkers" are coming someone has to "hold the door".

And yet we are cutting veterans benefits right now on Bidens watch.

@RayGravesGhost

What a POS Biden is.

And yet we are cutting veterans benefits right now on Bidens watch.

@RayGravesGhost

What a POS Biden is.
And Hiden is booting people out of the military for refusing to get Hiden's poison jabs.

Our President Trump has said he will bring them all back into the services AND with backpay.

Because we love our military. Dems hate the military almost as much as they hate babies being allowed to be born and blacks being free in society.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT