ADVERTISEMENT

IMPEACHMENT IS COMING

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just continue to get worse and worse, circling the drain.

The Jacksonville Dollar General guy shot himself...so if he's Captain, that's one hell of a trick.

And how are you not race baiting in this post btw? You should be ashamed.
Oh God.

Back to captain....

You just continue to get worse and worse, circling the drain.

The Jacksonville Dollar General guy shot himself...so if he's Captain, that's one hell of a trick.

And how are you not race baiting in this post btw? You should be ashamed.
I'll be honest, his grammar is even more offensive than his race-baiting.

I'll be honest, his grammar is even more offensive than his race-baiting.

They're both pretty bad but I can deal with the grammar.

If someone said something so derogatory about my race, and I truly believed that they hated my race, instead of race baiting and joining that person in the pig sh1t, I'd probably just put them on ignore.

But that's just me.

They're both pretty bad but I can deal with the grammar.

If someone said something so derogatory about my race, and I truly believed that they hated my race, instead of race baiting and joining that person in the pig sh1t, I'd probably just put them on ignore.

But that's just me.
You never dealt with anyone who hated your race in your life, so you wouldn't understand how to deal with it.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
You never dealt with anyone who hated your race in your life, so you wouldn't understand how to deal with it.

Really? I've never experienced that? And you're positive of that, are you? No one hates white people? No one???

Can you actually be this obtuse? Is it possible that you're really so ignorant?

Back on ignore you go. Life is too short.

Really? I've never experienced that? And you're positive of that, are you? No one hates white people? No one???

Can you actually be this obtuse? Is it possible that you're really so ignorant?

Back on ignore you go. Life is too short.
I only ignore the people who bring ZEROL to this board...he is one. Cucky also. Not bright enough to even discuss things with

This is the weakest response ever.

I see your people is killing blacks in Jacksonville. I'll be shocked if it isn't you.
Ohhhh poor little boy. Dealt such a bad hand in life. Whoa is me LOLOLOL . Never had a chance in life. LOLOL I am laughing at you loudly now. I have some very good black friends...raised in the 50's and 60's that have done damn well in their life. The difference between you and them? They do not make excuses for their situations. In fact, they manned up and made a wonderful life for themselves and their family! Keep laying the blame everywhere OTHER than where it belongs son!! But if you want to know why you are where you are in life...go look in the mirror

Ohhhh poor little boy. Dealt such a bad hand in life. Whoa is me LOLOLOL . Never had a chance in life. LOLOL I am laughing at you loudly now. I have some very good black friends...raised in the 50's and 60's that have done damn well in their life. The difference between you and them? They do not make excuses for their situations. In fact, they manned up and made a wonderful life for themselves and their family! Keep laying the blame everywhere OTHER than where it belongs son!! But if you want to know why you are where you are in life...go look in the mirror
I never said anything about not having a chance in life or "whoa is me". This is a perfect example of you telling us, how you view black people.

I'm sure your "black" friends, know exactly how you think of black people. You're not that brave.

Just glad that it wasn't you in Jacksonville. I was worried there.

How it started:

Jason don't play....I love it

How it's going:

This is the weakest response ever.

I see your people is killing blacks in Jacksonville. I'll be shocked if it isn't you.
I never said anything about not having a chance in life or "whoa is me". This is a perfect example of you telling us, how you view black people.

I'm sure your "black" friends, know exactly how you think of black people. You're not that brave.

Just glad that it wasn't you in Jacksonville. I was worried there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT