ADVERTISEMENT

And another Walz LIE has popped up

Want to see how crooked this whole election is? Big story on FNC today is that cumALLAH is VERY close in Florida to beating Trump. ZERO chance this happens...but the media is putting in the work for her. This will be tough to beat FJB(already done) then cum ALLAH(EASY to to if she was on her own) AND the MSM covering for her.

Someone should check voter registrations by party in FL

YearRepublican Party of FloridaFlorida Democratic PartyMinor PartiesNo Party AffiliationTotal

Problem is most people who CALL themselves independents are old school dimwads. Your either a REAL American, or not.
I'll tell you a funny story Captain. When my wife and I first met, she thought I was over the top with calling out the Commies. I pointed her in the right direction and started showing her websites and FOX news where the truth didn't get brushed under the carpet. I've created a monster, she's even getting on my nerves she's so pissed. 😂 😂 😂

90p5e6.jpg

7cw4w08gk5p51.jpg

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
It’s WAY UP for Republicans.

Almost 1MM more Republicans registered than Democrats.

Similar story across the country.

That’s a real “poll”.
The media's "new propaganda" is that the large number of independents are completely clueless cucks that can't see that inflation and illegal immigration are killing this country . The media is either so arrogant or brainwashed that they assume their viewers are going to believe their happy horseshit. What happened to journalism in this country? They would make Joseph Stalin and Adolf Hitler very proud men. :mad:

It’s WAY UP for Republicans.

Almost 1MM more Republicans registered than Democrats.

Similar story across the country.

That’s a real “poll”.
CORRECT...I feel the same way. If you watch even Ghey boy Lemon these reporters asking people around the Country who they support...its Trump.

• Love
Reactions: nail1988
The media's "new propaganda" is that the large number of independents are completely clueless cucks that can't see that inflation and illegal immigration are killing this country . The media is either so arrogant or brainwashed that they assume their viewers are going to believe their happy horseshit. What happened to journalism in this country? They would make Joseph Stalin and Adolf Hitler very proud men. :mad:
Its not that they are brainwashed...they are outright lying on purpose. (media) They are trying their only hail mary...to fluster Trump and make him do or say something that will turn ther election. It is so obvious. However the media seems to be backing off their bias a BIT.

Leftists have ALWAYS been Godless, angry & violent regardless of the era or country.

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
Earlier today, a full bird, who knows better. tried to convince me that Walz was a csm but got reduced in rank for not having 2 years time in grade. The link he provided proved that he got reduced for not completing the required pme and completing csm academy. He also claimed Vance was a "boot" corporal and a guy in a combat MOS with no combat deployments was somehow better than a POG with one. Proving to me once again that officers should be seen and not heard. RAH.

Last edited:

And people RIGHT HERE on this board will vote for him. So question is TO ME...what kind of people do we have hanging around here? Are they honorable people? REAL Americans? HELL NO THEY ARE NOT. You know who you are.

Reactions: dezyDeco

And people RIGHT HERE on this board will vote for him. So question is TO ME...what kind of people do we have hanging around here? Are they honorable people? REAL Americans? HELL NO THEY ARE NOT. You know who you are.
And with the exception of saying Iraq, he did this on purpose.

Consumate politicians do this all the time, mention two events that assume a connection but just vague enough to have plausible deniability if someone picks up on it.

5 bucks says he'll say he misspoke.

And with the exception of saying Iraq, he did this on purpose.

Consumate politicians do this all the time, mention two events that assume a connection but just vague enough to have plausible deniability if someone picks up on it.

5 bucks says he'll say he misspoke.
Nope. He did it twice. He one time said “when I was in Afghanistan “. He is a caught valor thief 4-5 times at least. Perpetuated the lie for decades

Nope. He did it twice. He one time said “when I was in Afghanistan “. He is a caught valor thief 4-5 times at least. Perpetuated the lie for decades
He's been to Afghanistan. But not as a soldier, as a Governor in 08. So, not a lie.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT