ADVERTISEMENT

And another Walz LIE has popped up

Once again, listen. Did he say he was deployed there? No he didn't. He said when I was in Afghanistan. I told you he makes statements that imply a connection but are just vague enough for plausible deniability.
I guess we are making the same point. He is TRYING to make it like he was deployed. Anyway...splitting hairs. HE is a valor THEIF...that is not even debatable

This weird MTF has to be a twink?

Jazz Hands Timmy the twink.

Game Show Dance GIF by ABC Network

So the man that started it all says that 2 trillion nobody thought was possible 4
Years ago. 4 years ago we had a 4 trillion dollar deficit. You really have to hand it to these brazen mofos. They lie right to your face and expect you to swallow it. The sheep don’t care, I know that just thought I would share. And remeber the economy was much smaller 4 years ago than it is today….. maff is tough.

Dims are not morally or ethically sound enough to care how huge of a lying POS this guy is. They will ignore everything. Just the kind of people EVERY one of them are

All this stuff is immaterial. Everyone knows Kamala and Walz aren't going to be making the decisions/policy after getting elected anyway. It'll be just like another 4 years of Biden. The powers behind the party, Obama, Jarrett, Rice, they'll make the decisions, Kamala is just another mouthpiece. And she'll have no problem with it, she is the perfect candidate for them in a way. She just wants the title, not the responsibilities.

All this stuff is immaterial. Everyone knows Kamala and Walz aren't going to be making the decisions/policy after getting elected anyway. It'll be just like another 4 years of Biden. The powers behind the party, Obama, Jarrett, Rice, they'll make the decisions, Kamala is just another mouthpiece. And she'll have no problem with it, she is the perfect candidate for them in a way. She just wants the title, not the responsibilities.
Could not agree with you more, however IF they had some charater, they would not allow themselves to be puppets

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT