ADVERTISEMENT

IMPEACHMENT IS COMING

Status
Not open for further replies.
if there was ever a doubt on him making it to the election- his piss poor performance in Hawaii just closed the door imnsho

I expect joey to resign before the Senate vote after it leaves the House

the dims problem is how do they get rid of kammie

• Sad
Reactions: gatordad3
I agree.

It would never get past the Senate regardless, and it'll give dems a rallying cry.

More evidence the Republicans are not on our side.
Yep, and if they impeach Biden the FIRST thing the dems would do is hold a press conference about how NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW and how the dems are the party of LAW AND ORDER. The dems would claim pubs blocked Trump cause they played politics, dems impeached BOTH Trump and Biden cause they don't play politics, they FOLLOW THE LAW.

Trust me @BillytheC, that's how they would spin it.

Yep, and if they impeach Biden the FIRST thing the dems would do is hold a press conference about how NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW and how the dems are the party of LAW AND ORDER. The dems would claim pubs blocked Trump cause they played politics, dems impeached BOTH Trump and Biden cause they don't play politics, they FOLLOW THE LAW.

Good call. 100% a bad idea and a waste of time.

Thank you Merrick Garland- am so thankful you were not approved for the SCOTUS

Just curious, what does impeachment exactly achieve? We’ve now had more than a few presidents impeached and recently they still stay in office. What does it mean to be impeached anymore? What are the actual ramifications? Donald Trump wears his impeachment times two like a badge of honor.
🤷

Just curious, what does impeachment exactly achieve? We’ve now had more than a few presidents impeached and recently they still stay in office. What does it mean to be impeached anymore? What are the actual ramifications? Donald Trump wears his impeachment times two like a badge of honor.
🤷
And please understand, I’m truly trying to understand, what does impeachment really mean anymore? When I was a very young kid it was a horrible thing that we were taught about growing up. Now?

🤷
It's something the opposite party in the house can say that they did. I predict that it will happen to every president going forward.

in some instances impeachment is just tot try and embarrass

but in this instance a lot of laws were broken and joey violated his Oath of Office so he has to go

the first step is the impeachment which is done by the HofR and is basically the bringing of the charges

then the next step is a trial in the Senate

and this is where it will get tricky as it requires 2/3 vote to remove from office

the dims have proven themselves to be all in with joey and they do not want kammie- however, if the evidence is strong enough they may not have a choice- if joey knows he has so much evidence against him he may go the Nixon route and just resign

🤷
Too busy saving lives to do a google search?

It would be a waste of time because Biden could commit murder on video and the Dems in the Senate wouldn't vote to remove him from office. I really hope they refrain.

1. The House of Representatives brings articles (charges) of impeachment against an official. Learn more about the House’s role in impeachment.
  2. If the House adopts the articles by a simple majority vote, the official has been impeached.
  3. The Senate holds an impeachment trial. In the case of a president, the U.S. Supreme Court chief justice presides. Learn more about the Senate’s role in the impeachment process.
  4. If found guilty, the official is removed from office. They may never be able to hold elected office again.
  5. If they are not found guilty, they may continue to serve in office.

It would be a waste of time because Biden could commit murder on video and the Dems in the Senate wouldn't vote to remove him from office. I really hope they refrain.

1. The House of Representatives brings articles (charges) of impeachment against an official. Learn more about the House’s role in impeachment.
  2. If the House adopts the articles by a simple majority vote, the official has been impeached.
  3. The Senate holds an impeachment trial. In the case of a president, the U.S. Supreme Court chief justice presides. Learn more about the Senate’s role in the impeachment process.
  4. If found guilty, the official is removed from office. They may never be able to hold elected office again.
Correct. The whole point of impeachment is to remove a President from office who is either independently incompetent, incapacitated, or corrupt.

Biden is simply part of a larger, corrupt network. So impeaching him and replacing him with Kamala does absolutely nothing. Might make some pubs feel good, but it would actually help dem fundraising AND it would actually make some independents feel sympathy towards dems.

Impeaching Biden hurts what we are trying to accomplish. And that's remove the corruption from DC.

Reactions: fatman76

Not at all, I understand the definition, I just don’t think it has the weight that it once did. I would think that would be fairly obvious in my point, and I was curious what you guys thought about it. But since we can’t seem to get past trying to insult me instead of pay attention to what I’m saying, I guess it was silly of me to ask.

Not at all, I understand the definition, I just don’t think it has the weight that it once did. I would think that would be fairly obvious in my point, and I was curious what you guys thought about it. But since we can’t seem to get past trying to insult me instead of pay attention to what I’m saying, I guess it was silly of me to ask.
They will never give a simple respond. It will always include attacks, personal views and talking points. Nothing changed since you left haha.

• Haha
Reactions: gator1776
It's not silly, and it does carry the same weight it always did, but in order for it to actually mean something - in the hyper-partisan political climate we're in - both the House and Senate have to have simple majorities of the same (opposition) party.

We know he and his family took money from nuclear-equipped adversaries he was in office. We know he leveraged Ukraine to fire a prosecutor as a direct result of a bribe. We have bank records and Suspicious Activity reports outlining tens of millions of dollars to 20 shell companies...we even have IRS whistleblowers testifying that the DOJ covered up and stymied their investigations. We know enough to easily impeach him, especially after the Trump standard was set (remember, he was impeached just for asking about the corruption in Ukraine we now know about).

All the hard evidence in the world and the Senate wouldn't care. It's not worth it, it's better to just keep exposing it and hope people wake up when it's time to vote.

Keep going Dems. Let's get Trump in a jail cell ASAP please.
That's what they want. And I will guarantee you that they honestly thought this would cripple his support.

Once they see his poll numbers jump AGAIN, they will triple-down.

He won't be allowed to be on the 2024 ballot. They will either remove him and continue with the election, or if they can't remove him. the election will be suspended.

Dems, remember we told you all along what was coming with the 2024 election. When it happens just as we said, don't act shocked. We told you what was coming with covid in 2020, we were proven right. We told you they would try it again for the next election, and here we are.

At some point, yall gotta wake up.

Reactions: fatman76
It's not silly, and it does carry the same weight it always did, but in order for it to actually mean something - in the hyper-partisan political climate we're in - both the House and Senate have to have simple majorities of the same (opposition) party.

We know he and his family took money from nuclear-equipped adversaries he was in office. We know he leveraged Ukraine to fire a prosecutor as a direct result of a bribe. We have bank records and Suspicious Activity reports outlining tens of millions of dollars to 20 shell companies...we even have IRS whistleblowers testifying that the DOJ covered up and stymied their investigations. We know enough to easily impeach him, especially after the Trump standard was set (remember, he was impeached just for asking about the corruption in Ukraine we now know about).

All the hard evidence in the world and the Senate wouldn't care. It's not worth it, it's better to just keep exposing it and hope people wake up when it's time to vote.
There’s no doubt in my mind, that what Biden has done is far more egregious than anything Trump did. But the way politics works nowadays it just looks like tit for tat, which is unfortunate, because if they can prove the things about Biden, that he should actually go to jail for that. Selling influence the American government is treason.

But I just don’t think impeachment means what it did 40 years ago.

Reactions: jhgator

Plus they will act like kamala becoming president is some kind of wonderful thing as the first black woman and female who identies as a woman. Too funny

🤷
100% agree...I think it would backfire honestly. the best thing that can happen is for the info that he sold our Country out to keep coming out, and he gets booted out of office. However many on his side DO NOT CARE...they want their abortions, and gubment checks

100% agree...I think it would backfire honestly. the best thing that can happen is for the info that he sold our Country out to keep coming out, and he gets booted out of office. However many on his side DO NOT CARE...they want their abortions, and gubment checks
From the Trump voter 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

You spelled REAL American wrong, son...but then again, you have NO CLUE what one of those are!! LOLOL Now go outside and practice falling down AGAIN.
No Trump voter can EVER tell anyone about voting for a candidate that lacks decency, ethics, respect for the constitution, respect for women, just to name a few...like EVER.

No Trump voter can EVER tell anyone about voting for a candidate that lacks decency, ethics, respect for the constitution, respect for women, just to name a few...like EVER.

238b5r.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
I'm definitely not old enough to have voted for Clinton! So...

Kal “ No Trump voter can EVER tell anyone about voting for a candidate that lacks decency, ethics, respect for the constitution, respect for women, just to name a few...like EVER.”

you described Slick Willie not Trump

Reactions: gatordad3
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT