ADVERTISEMENT

Biden investigation. (Winter is coming)

jfegaly

Bull Gator
Feb 1, 2006
It’s coming folks. Just be patient. January 2023, investigation, impeachment, then indictments, The walls are closing in on the real crook at 1600 Pennsylvania.

winter-winter-is-coming.gif

Uh toe. Sumting Wong in the White House!! 😍

Bidette chumps go.................................

5858b4d598dee9e2a376c8454b369477.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BCSpell
I think he just steps down the early part of 2023 for health reasons.
My guess is he says he is fine, perfectly healthy. But he says he wants to step down and do WHATS BEST FOR MY COUNTRY. That a guy in his 80s is TOO DAMN OLD to be president.

Like Trump would be if he won.

Reactions: jfegaly
So I am sure everyone remembers me telling you that the Dims will turn on him within months, well it is starting to happen. He will NOT run for re election, and probably will not finish out his term, however not sure what their options are. I think we are in the timeframe right now they have made their mind up to get rid of him....but have not finalized their plan. Brandon is dead man walking with the democratic party....Axelrod has put two damaging remarks out in public already this week. The BS 1/6 garbage, R vs W has not worked for them, because everything has turned to absolute CHIT concerning the economy and at the border....the things AMERICANS care about. Their two bit, BS diversion tactics(like lil dickey has tried so unsuccessfully on this board) have failed MISERABLY...and they are finding out that they are not as smart as they thought they were, and we are not NEAR as DUMB as they are!

My guess is he says he is fine, perfectly healthy. But he says he wants to step down and do WHATS BEST FOR MY COUNTRY. That a guy in his 80s is TOO DAMN OLD to be president.

Like Trump would be if he won.
I don't know. As much as he has gone off script and the WH had to walk back what he has said, not so sure he would voluntarily give up the Presidency. I beleive HE truely thinks he is doing a swell job.

Last edited:
I agree with those above that Brandon will not finish out his 1st term. That’s the easy part. Who takes over for him is what will be difficult for the dems to figure out. Kamala? Brandon’s incompetence is only outdone by her complete unlikability(sp?)

Pelosi? Schumer?

• Sad
Reactions: gatordad3
Better hope its more than the Durham probe
It will be what is on his CRACK HEAD. criminal sons lap top. How STUPID does one have to be to let a random guy have access to all of that? Then Brandon says "Hunter is the SMARTEST guy he has ever known! LOLOLOLOL That explains A LOT right there! LOLOL Only a dim wit could be THAT dumb

Reactions: jfegaly
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT