ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Crime wave

Why do these people always RESIST?? Lean to COMPLY. And supposedly, he was driving wreckless and speeding. Why did he have to be an Ahole?
"These people" resist because they were taught to by people who fear the system. Once again, with feeling, the place to fight cops is a courtroom.

Reactions: BCSpell
I literally just said that.
And just to be VERY clear..."these people" means people who disobey LEO's when given lawful orders. Although I DO believe black people seem to do this more than many others....I was not referring to the race of the people, but to people who give LEO's a hard time when confronted. I have never done that...and guess what...I have never been slammed on the ground during a traffic stop. Those things kind of go hand it hand.

Reactions: nail1988
And just to be VERY clear..."these people" means people who disobey LEO's when given lawful orders. Although I DO believe black people seem to do this more than many others....I was not referring to the race of the people, but to people who give LEO's a hard time when confronted. I have never done that...and guess what...I have never been slammed on the ground during a traffic stop. Those things kind of go hand it hand.
And I was saying if you think that law enforcement is acting improperly the place to deal with that is in a courtroom and not out in the street.

Only stupid people think they can fight armed people in authority on their terms.

And I was saying if you think that law enforcement is acting improperly the place to deal with that is in a courtroom and not out in the street.

Only stupid people think they can fight armed people in authority on their terms.
There's that old saying you can beat the rap but not the ride. How effing hard is that concept to understand? Idiots that don't understand that not only get the ride but the rap upside the head as well.

And I think I'll just take a knee now, having said that. 😂

Reactions: LordofallSocks
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT