ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Crime wave

200w.gif

😂
And you supposedly hate wrasslin? 🤣

I don’t know if my story has to do with crime, morality or just sheer bad luck but i jusy found out this week our cleaning company (not owner, someone in her team) basically stole cash from our firebox. Cant trace cash so was a simple grab n go..:but i cant help but think potentially if people weren’t struggling maybe he/she wouldn’t have stolen from us.

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
I don’t know if my story has to do with crime, morality or just sheer bad luck but i jusy found out this week our cleaning company (not owner, someone in her team) basically stole cash from our firebox. Cant trace cash so was a simple grab n go..:but i cant help but think potentially if people weren’t struggling maybe he/she wouldn’t have stolen from us.
My friend this has been going on my whole life. Nothing will change it, nothing

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
Not sure if this is the appropriate thread or not, but just miles from my house, 3 Lake county sheriff deputies responded to a call, entered a home and were ambushed. The first deputy got trapped inside, then the other two entered to try and retrieve him.

I don’t care what side of the political aisle you are on, this is devastating. I know many who serve, was up most of the night wondering if one of my good friends was one or the deputies involved.

This isn’t on Joe Biden or on trump or anyone. It’s on freaking humanity and the devil rearing its ugly head. Someone lost his life protecting and serving. I’m still in disbelief over what has happened. I heard sirens for 5 straight hours.

Anyone who is against the boys in blue, those who serve in our armed forces, need to just GTFOh. Sure there are some that misrepresent and don’t hold their oath, but that’s any business or organization.

Just disturbing and it hit home for me last night and today. This shit has to change.

This isn’t on Joe Biden or on trump or anyone. It’s on freaking humanity and the devil rearing its ugly head. Someone lost his life protecting and serving. I’m still in disbelief over what has happened. I heard sirens for 5 straight hours.
VERY respectfully, I disagree. Barack Obama started the war on police, and the democratic party has endorsed it FULL steam...until about a few months ago. Election time.

• Angry
Reactions: jb1215 and nail1988
VERY respectfully, I disagree. Barack Obama started the war on police, and the democratic party has endorsed it FULL steam...until about a few months ago. Election time.
Objectively, i don’t follow politics enough to give an educated answer to most questions. However, this event wasn’t due to any war on police. I don’t have first hand info, but i do have more info than that gets reported. Its unfortunate to say but a town just north of me is known to be the meth lab capital of the world, who knows what these people who created this tragedy were on, it’s just horrible.

I stand on your side of the political spectrum, but my last few months have had more crimes infiltrate my life than the prior 38 years. I just don’t think barrack Obama, Joe Biden nor Donald trump had one incling to do with this.

Reactions: jimbo1313R
Objectively, i don’t follow politics enough to give an educated answer to most questions. However, this event wasn’t due to any war on police. I don’t have first hand info, but i do have more info than that gets reported. Its unfortunate to say but a town just north of me is known to be the meth lab capital of the world, who knows what these people who created this tragedy were on, it’s just horrible.

I stand on your side of the political spectrum, but my last few months have had more crimes infiltrate my life than the prior 38 years. I just don’t think barrack Obama, Joe Biden nor Donald trump had one incling to do with this.
We disagree...and that is very American to do so! I respect you, and your opinion.

Amazing when people can disagree without berating one another isn’t it? I wanna share a bourbon with you lol
I could learn something. I have some decent stuff...thank God I have great customers that bring me gifts! I got HT Taylor, and many bottles of Blantons. Customer just brought me some Blantons gold label.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT