ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Crime wave

I literally just said that.
And just to be VERY clear..."these people" means people who disobey LEO's when given lawful orders. Although I DO believe black people seem to do this more than many others....I was not referring to the race of the people, but to people who give LEO's a hard time when confronted. I have never done that...and guess what...I have never been slammed on the ground during a traffic stop. Those things kind of go hand it hand.

And just to be VERY clear..."these people" means people who disobey LEO's when given lawful orders. Although I DO believe black people seem to do this more than many others....I was not referring to the race of the people, but to people who give LEO's a hard time when confronted. I have never done that...and guess what...I have never been slammed on the ground during a traffic stop. Those things kind of go hand it hand.
And I was saying if you think that law enforcement is acting improperly the place to deal with that is in a courtroom and not out in the street.

Only stupid people think they can fight armed people in authority on their terms.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT