ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Crime wave

She stole money and got a face-lift, and this is what she looks like.
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Bump

We all know @sadgator voted for her in Orlando.
Even her son is a low life POS.

Nail, when you post all this BS and say "Bidens Country you are showing your ignorance, it's not just Biden's country, Everything you say has a lot of truth to it but it is Not Biden or Trump, it is the American people in General. Right now and for awhile this country in many places has become a veritabl s--t hole.

Nail, when you post all this BS and say "Bidens Country you are showing your ignorance, it's not just Biden's country, Everything you say has a lot of truth to it but it is Not Biden or Trump, it is the American people in General. Right now and for awhile this country in many places has become a veritabl s--t hole.
Hey Jim...not where I live because good, smart conservatives run it. The chitholes are the LEFTY cities with high taxes and high crime!

Ummm, okay. Not where I live which the city, county and state are run by conservatives where laws are enforced. I dare you and your liberal friends on here or elsewhere to move to Chicago or any other lib run, crime infested city and see first hand how your voting impacts real life. And more importantly, how you will be treated by your new neighbors. They won't care if you vote democrat like them or not.

Last edited:
BECAUSE of stolen elections that put demoRATS in charge. Jimmy...ever notice where ALL the murder cities are, son?

I know at times some of you think I go a bit overboard with my comments....however how many times have I said lefties do not know which end of a gun is the business end? They know NOTHING about firearms and fighting wars. ZERO.

I’m with you 100%

I know at times some of you think I go a bit overboard with my comments....however how many times have I said lefties do not know which end of a gun is the business end? They know NOTHING about firearms and fighting wars. ZERO.
I don't think you do. I have lost all patience for these lib fools and don't really care about being civil anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT