ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Administration Considering Whether to Impose Domestic Travel Restrictions, Including on Florida – Gov. DeSantis Responds

NavigatorII

Bull Gator
Dec 8, 2004
The Biden Administration is retaliating against the state of Florida after Governor DeSantis has encouraged Floridians to get back to work so they can live their normal lives.

Governor DeSantis recently declared that everyone should get back to work and make “common sense” decisions regarding their health amid the Covid pandemic

Hair salons, restaurants and schools are open in Florida so the Biden Administration is considering whether to impose domestic travel restrictions on the Sunshine State like it’s 1935 Berlin.

Covid cases are actually declining in Florida so Biden and his stenographers in the media are afraid that DeSantis is exposing the lie that lockdowns slow the spread of the China virus.

Psst...........Lizard.............what were you saying about no freedoms being infringed on? 🤣

The Biden Administration is retaliating against the state of Florida after Governor DeSantis has encouraged Floridians to get back to work so they can live their normal lives.

Governor DeSantis recently declared that everyone should get back to work and make “common sense” decisions regarding their health amid the Covid pandemic

Hair salons, restaurants and schools are open in Florida so the Biden Administration is considering whether to impose domestic travel restrictions on the Sunshine State like it’s 1935 Berlin.

Covid cases are actually declining in Florida so Biden and his stenographers in the media are afraid that DeSantis is exposing the lie that lockdowns slow the spread of the China virus.

Psst...........Lizard.............what were you saying about no freedoms being infringed on? 🤣
Don’t worry, just like voter fraud, there is no evidence of eroding freedoms. 😂😂😂😂

Lizard wouldn’t know freedom if it blasted him in the face like a Peter North money shot! My guess is he’s studying up on how the Cubans snitch on each other to get extra rations of rice and beans in order to survive an oppressive commie regime

I've come to this conclusion: @BSC911 @LizardGrad89 @sadgator @Nolec are communists and are in agreement with everything that is happening. Otherwise, even they couldn't be that blind, right?

I've come to this conclusion: @BSC911 @LizardGrad89 @sadgator @Nolec are communists and are in agreement with everything that is happening. Otherwise, even they couldn't be that blind, right?
That’s because you are blinded by your own vanity. In your world, there is only black and white. No shades of gray. People either agree with you about everything or they are idiots, communists, morons. i would propose that you overvalue yourself opinion of yourself.

LOL at calling me a communist.

That’s because you are blinded by your own vanity. In your world, there is only black and white. No shades of gray. People either agree with you about everything or they are idiots, communists, morons. i would propose that you overvalue yourself opinion of yourself.
QFT. Communists are forced to work, but they work. No tickee, no washee.

tenor.gif

As little Marco points out

Biden was against the travel ban from China but for one from Florida.

Gawd Unity is beautiful!

So you’re pissed we’re swinging the borders open for immigrants we aren’t testing while considering travel restrictions on states that didn’t vote for Biden?

Reactions: dezyDeco
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT