ADVERTISEMENT

Bad night for the Trump haters

The people you call Trump haters are people that hate his petty ways, spiteful talk and his lies. These people are moral Americans that put country before any party or foreign interests. Who has worked most every day to attack the foundations of our country ? What is he hiding at the National esquire, tax returns and thru the criminal Coen. You are know by the people you associate with. That tells you a lot about Trump. Mauler’s report will be the light that will send the roaches running. There is one roach that will not get away!

Oh that's right, you're not a liberal.
Hardly just not an idiot. I just learned to think for myself. If I pull your string, will you say Fake News and No Collusion for me.

I sure hope you didn’t graduate from UF. If so, probably a Poly Scu major or some other BS degree.

Hardly just not an idiot. I just learned to think for myself. If I pull your string, will you say Fake News and No Collusion for me.

I sure hope you didn’t graduate from UF. If so, probably a Poly Scu major or some other BS degree.

So if you can think for yourself, what do you think about Bruce Ohr's testimony before Congress this week?

Didn't watch? It wasn't a public testimony.
You want me to tell you what I think about something that wasn’t public? So then you want to know what other people thought about it? I’m not sure what you are getting at but I’m too busy to follow all of the he said/she said stuff in the Russian Collusion case. I trust the investigation will come up with the proper conclusion. Especially now that everyone seems to be rolling over.

You want me to tell you what I think about something that wasn’t public? So then you want to know what other people thought about it? I’m not sure what you are getting at but I’m too busy to follow all of the he said/she said stuff in the Russian Collusion case. I trust the investigation will come up with the proper conclusion. Especially now that everyone seems to be rolling over.

Who is 'everyone' and who are they rolling over on?

You do understand that he said / she said is no admissible in court right?

So far we have 0 evidence of any type of collusion with the trumo campaign.

The evidence actually points to the democrat party.

You do understand that he said / she said is no admissible in court right?

So far we have 0 evidence of any type of collusion with the trumo campaign.

The evidence actually points to the democrat party.

I’m sure you think it does. I have no opinion either way, and frankly don’t care. As a nonpartisan, I will accept the results no matter which way they end up. I’m sure if they don’t indict the Dems, you will attack the messenger.

And I’m pretty sure you don’t know what evidence they actually have.

Btw, first hand testimony IS admissible in a court of law. I take it you’re not a lawyer.

Last edited:
Then share a link to a story that verifies your claim. Wasn't aware anyone had 'rolled over' on Trump, but I don't watch CNN.

Do your own homework. I’m not your page. I’m sure you have excellent sources. Or maybe you believe Putin over the intelligence agencies.

Do your own homework.

I have, that's why I know you haven't done yours.

BTW here's a freebie: CNN reported that Michael Cohen was going to 'roll over' on Trump and claim that Trump knew about the Trump Tower meeting, despite Trump claiming he did not. In its 'report', CNN cited 'anonymous sources' and claimed they contacted Cohen's attorney, Lanny Davis for comment on the story....and Davis refused to comment, according to the 'report'.

A few days later, Davis came out and admitted that HE was the source for CNN's story, and that he had lied to them. The funniest part was as soon as the CNN story came out, Davis set up a GoFundMe account for Cohen, which collected over $600,000, then admitted he was lying. I wonder if you donated?

But as you said, you're clearly a non-partisan who doesn't watch CNN and who doesn't care one way or the other.

I have, that's why I know you haven't done yours.

BTW here's a freebie: CNN reported that Michael Cohen was going to 'roll over' on Trump and claim that Trump knew about the Trump Tower meeting, despite Trump claiming he did not. In its 'report', CNN cited 'anonymous sources' and claimed they contacted Cohen's attorney, Lanny Davis for comment on the story....and Davis refused to comment, according to the 'report'.

A few days later, Davis came out and admitted that HE was the source for CNN's story, and that he had lied to them. The funniest part was as soon as the CNN story came out, Davis set up a GoFundMe account for Cohen, which collected over $600,000, then admitted he was lying. I wonder if you donated?

But as you said, you're clearly a non-partisan who doesn't watch CNN and who doesn't care one way or the other.

I care. I’m just not going to waste my time following every biased report which reflects more on who is reporting it than what is truly out there. I’ll leave that to you nerds and just wait for the final report, and indictments, if any.

I’m sure you’re totally unbiased, especially because you think Trump is the greatest president who ever lived. That tells me all I need to know.

I care. I’m just not going to waste my time following every biased report which reflects more on who is reporting it than what is truly out there.

How do you know any report is biased if you aren't following them? Just going by the source publishing it? That's fine if you are, I do the same thing with CNN. But that's because they have repeatedly been caught lying about Trump, not because I don't like what they are saying.

I’ll leave that to you nerds and just wait for the final report, and indictments, if any.

Speaking of indictments, here's another freebie: In an average year, roughly 1,000 court proceedings are sealed. These include search warrants and indictments. In an average year, that number is around 1,000.

There have been over 51,000 filed in this country in just the last 10 months.

In May, it was reported that Mueller's team of around 13 had filed 7 sealed indictments. IG Michael Horowitz (Who works for Jeff Sessions), has a team of 470.

Wanna bet Jeff Sessions, Michael Horowitz, John Huber and Cody Hiland have filed a few more sealed indictments than Robert Mueller has?

Tick-tock. Those who have done our homework, know what's coming.

Actually, i know the rules of kaw very well. Ive been a witness for the state on multiple occassions amd am studying to go to law school.

As a previous law enforcement officer o can tell you that he said she said is not admissible into criminal proceedings, unless it meets very specific criteria. The main criteria is when the person is dead or indisposed of for court. I.e. military deployment, hospitalization.

The cohen indictment is in reference to his taxes. The campaign finance violation is not a crime. It is not a crime to pay someone to sign an nda. More over, trump used his own money. More so that it is only a violation if the money was used from an outside source strictly for the campaign.

If there is even a tiny iota of a reason besides the campaign it is no longer a violation.

Therefore, when cohen goes to allocute, the judge will actually throw it out, because you cant plead guilty to a crime you didnt commit.

Manaforts trial was from 2005. Non issue.

Go read the statutes, you sound ignorant, and obviously no clue what you are talking about.

Actually, i know the rules of kaw very well. Ive been a witness for the state on multiple occassions amd am studying to go to law school.

As a previous law enforcement officer o can tell you that he said she said is not admissible into criminal proceedings, unless it meets very specific criteria. The main criteria is when the person is dead or indisposed of for court. I.e. military deployment, hospitalization.

The cohen indictment is in reference to his taxes. The campaign finance violation is not a crime. It is not a crime to pay someone to sign an nda. More over, trump used his own money. More so that it is only a violation if the money was used from an outside source strictly for the campaign.

If there is even a tiny iota of a reason besides the campaign it is no longer a violation.

Therefore, when cohen goes to allocute, the judge will actually throw it out, because you cant plead guilty to a crime you didnt commit.

Manaforts trial was from 2005. Non issue.

Go read the statutes, you sound ignorant, and obviously no clue what you are talking about.
I know most testimony is he said/she said. I don’t think you’ll Be a very good lawyer if you don’t think eye witness testimony is admissible.

I haven’t argued the merits of this particular case, of which you and the Ghost dude don’t have a clue about what Mueller knows. Obviously your partisanship is clouding your judgment.

How do you know any report is biased if you aren't following them? Just going by the source publishing it? That's fine if you are, I do the same thing with CNN. But that's because they have repeatedly been caught lying about Trump, not because I don't like what they are saying.

Speaking of indictments, here's another freebie: In an average year, roughly 1,000 court proceedings are sealed. These include search warrants and indictments. In an average year, that number is around 1,000.

There have been over 51,000 filed in this country in just the last 10 months.

In May, it was reported that Mueller's team of around 13 had filed 7 sealed indictments. IG Michael Horowitz (Who works for Jeff Sessions), has a team of 470.

Wanna bet Jeff Sessions, Michael Horowitz, John Huber and Cody Hiland have filed a few more sealed indictments than Robert Mueller has?

Tick-tock. Those who have done our homework, know what's coming.
Yeah, I’m sure you know more than Mueller. LOL. You must be some high powered prosecutor to be posting on a college football message board. Are you studying to be a lawyer also?

Yeah, I’m sure you know more than Mueller. LOL. You must be some high powered prosecutor to be posting on a college football message board. Are you studying to be a lawyer also?

What I stated had nothing to do with what Mueller does or does not know, it's all available to anyone whose done their homework.

Here's another freebie for you: FBI directors, under the law, can only serve ONE 10-year term. If a President wants to keep them on longer, he has to get Congressional approval. Mueller was hired as FBI Director in 2001, and in 2011 when he was set to leave, Obama asked Congress to let him stay on for 2 more years. Congress approved the additional 2 years, but when they did, they remarked that it was for one time and he couldn't serve again after 2013.

Still with me? Ok, in May of last year, after Trump had fired Comey, he interviewed Mueller for the position of FBI Director, according to the White House.

The following day, the Deputy AG named Mueller Special Council investigating Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

Why would Trump interview Mueller for a position that he could not take?

Trump knew Mueller couldn't take the job, Mueller knew he couldn't take the job, so why did Trump offer him the interview and why did Mueller take it???

I know you haven't heard of this because CNN won't report it because they don't know what to make of it. Clearly, White House counsel would have advised Trump that he could not hire Mueller again, even if Trump didn't know that. And even if by a strange coincidence WHC didn't tell Trump he couldn't hire Mueller, Mueller would have leaked it to the press who would have had an absolute field day with it. CNN would have gushed for a week "Trump is so in over his head he just tried to hire a guy that legally can't take the job!"

But none of that happened.

So logically...what can we deduce from all this? The only explanation that makes sense is that Trump and Mueller didn't meet about the FBI Director job.

I suspect we'll eventually find out what their meeting was really about, but I do know if it was ANYTHING that could potentially make Trump look bad, it would have already leaked out by now.

Curiouser and curiouser :cool:

Last edited:
What I stated had nothing to do with what Mueller does or does not know, it's all available to anyone whose done their homework.

Here's another freebie for you: FBI directors, under the law, can only serve ONE 10-year term. If a President wants to keep them on longer, he has to get Congressional approval. Mueller was hired as FBI Director in 2001, and in 2011 when he was set to leave, Obama asked Congress to let him stay on for 2 more years. Congress approved the additional 2 years, but when they did, they remarked that it was for one time and he couldn't serve again after 2013.

Still with me? Ok, in May of this year, after Trump had fired Comey, he interviewed Mueller for the position of FBI Director, according to the White House.

The following day, the Deputy AG named Mueller Special Council investigating Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

Why would Trump interview Mueller for a position that he could not take?

Trump knew Mueller couldn't take the job, Mueller knew he couldn't take the job, so why did Trump offer him the interview and why did Mueller take it???

I know you haven't heard of this because CNN won't report it because they don't know what to make of it. Clearly, White House counsel would have advised Trump that he could not hire Mueller again, even if Trump didn't know that. And even if by a strange coincidence WHC didn't tell Trump he couldn't hire Mueller, Mueller would have leaked it to the press who would have had an absolute field day with it. CNN would have gushed for a week "Trump is so in over his head he just tried to hire a guy that legally can't take the job!"

But none of that happened.

So logically...what can we deduce from all this? The only explanation that makes sense is that Trump and Mueller didn't meet about the FBI Director job.

I suspect we'll eventually find out what their meeting was really about, but I do know if it was ANYTHING that could potentially make Trump look bad, it would have already leaked out by now.

Curiouser and curiouser :cool:

You’re funny. Who are you even talking to? I have no interest in reading the ramblings of some dude on a message board. You must bore everyone at your work.

You’re funny. Who are you even talking to? I have no interest in reading the ramblings of some dude on a message board. You must bore everyone at your work.

Here's more:

1 - Trump claims Sessions is doing a terrible job....but won't fire him.
2 - Trump claims Mueller's investigation is a WITCH HUNT....but won't fire him.
3 - Trump claims Rosenstein isn't doing his job...but won't order Sessions to fire him.
4 - Trump claimed Comey wasn't doing his job....then he fired him.

Interesting. Trump complained about Comey for what, a couple of weeks before he fired him? He's been complaining about Sessions, Mueller and Rosenstein for 18 months now.

Yet he won't fire any of them. Logically....that suggests he doesn't want to.

You did get one thing right....you will find out why soon enough :cool:

Here's more:

1 - Trump claims Sessions is doing a terrible job....but won't fire him.
2 - Trump claims Mueller's investigation is a WITCH HUNT....but won't fire him.
3 - Trump claims Rosenstein isn't doing his job...but won't order Sessions to fire him.
4 - Trump claimed Comey wasn't doing his job....then he fired him.

Interesting. Trump complained about Comey for what, a couple of weeks before he fired him? He's been complaining about Sessions, Mueller and Rosenstein for 18 months now.

Yet he won't fire any of them. Logically....that suggests he doesn't want to.

You did get one thing right....you will find out why soon enough :cool:
You must be really lonely.

You must be really lonely.

I'm really excited. Because I've done my homework, and I know what's coming. I've given you about 1% simply because it's clear you can't view Trump objectively and aren't ready to hear the rest.

The good news for you is, a year from now you will happily agree with me that Trump is the greatest President we have ever had.

I said 'happily'. That means you will be HAPPY when you say it. Be at peace, my friend. This country is about to enter the greatest period in its history.

LOL. Proud Trump supporter

https://nypost.com/2018/09/02/gop-official-resigns-after-calling-kneeling-nfl-players-baboons/————-

'Tired of these overpaid ignorant blacks telling me what I should believe in,' the proud Trump supporter wrote in one post on her personal page in 2017.

'I will tell you what I believe in and that is our Flag the National Anthem and America period end of story.'

'You don't like it here go to Africa see how you like it there. We are all Americans not African American not Hispanic American. WE ARE ALL AMERICAN.'

'You respect your flag, country, and our national anthem. How many men and women have lost limbs or died to protect this country and you baboons want respect,' Maloney continued.

'Let's see how the baboons get paid when white people stop paying their salaries.

——————

Liberals always tell on themselves. You'd think they would be in better control of their emotions by now.
Only liberals are against racists? You’ve just outed yourself. Damn liberals and their PC culture. Why should he have to resign? Did he say something wrong?

You obviously don’t understand the meaning of the term nonpartisan. Should I look it up for you?

Only liberals are against racists? You’ve just outed yourself. Damn liberals and their PC culture. Why should he have to resign? Did he say something wrong?

You obviously don’t understand the meaning of the term nonpartisan. Should I look it up for you?

So now you're ready to start doing your homework? About time.

You only have 33 posts here. Every single one is criticizing Trump and/or his supporters.

I understand the meaning of obsession.

So now you're ready to start doing your homework? About time.

You only have 33 posts here. Every single one is criticizing Trump and/or his supporters.

I understand the meaning of obsession.

Trump is a clown. People on both sides know that. I’m sorry if you had to join a cult. Seek help before it’s too late.

I post on other boards in case you’re interested. Those posts don’t show up here. I’ll be posting plenty in Swamp Talk during the season. Thanks for the concern.

Trump is a clown. People on both sides know that. I’m sorry if you had to join a cult. Seek help before it’s too late.

A cult? You mean like blindly believing that Trump colluded with Russia (not a crime, BTW), even though there are no facts to support this? A cult like that?

LOL

The only people saying Trump is a clown is the mainstream media, and politicians. The two least-trusted groups in the country. I am sorry you got suckered by them, guess if you could really think for yourself, this wouldn't be an issue for you.

Here's what Trump has accomplished in 18 months:

More jobs
Higher wages
Illegal immigration down by over 80% the Southern border
Unemployment at record low levels
Food stamp usage drastically down
90% of isis destroyed
Consumer confidence at record levels
14,000 human trafficking arrests in 18 months (Double the amount Obama had in his last FOUR years combined).
Israeli embassy moved to Jerusalem
Better trade deals

Which of these accomplishments do you think makes him a clown? From where I sit, they all make him a great American.

A cult? You mean like blindly believing that Trump colluded with Russia (not a crime, BTW), even though there are no facts to support this? A cult like that?

LOL

The only people saying Trump is a clown is the mainstream media, and politicians. The two least-trusted groups in the country. I am sorry you got suckered by them, guess if you could really think for yourself, this wouldn't be an issue for you.

Here's what Trump has accomplished in 18 months:

More jobs
Higher wages
Illegal immigration down by over 80% the Southern border
Unemployment at record low levels
Food stamp usage drastically down
90% of isis destroyed
Consumer confidence at record levels
14,000 human trafficking arrests in 18 months (Double the amount Obama had in his last FOUR years combined).
Israeli embassy moved to Jerusalem
Better trade deals

Which of these accomplishments do you think makes him a clown? From where I sit, they all make him a great American.

Sorry, still a clown.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT