ADVERTISEMENT

Bad night for the Trump haters

So now you're claiming to be a Never Trumper? Ok, fine.

Tell me what he has done that makes him a clown? Serious question. If you want to say he acts like a brat on twitter sometimes, fine. If you want to say he is often rude to people that are rude to him, fine.

If you want to say you don't like that he's a meanie to his enemies, I understand your complaint. But anyone that cannot objectively credit that's he's done more good for this country than any President in decades, is not being honest. I've already given you the list, that's why he has like a 92% approval rating among Republicans.

Again, if you want to say that you don't like what he tweets, fine. Other than that, what have you got?

Again, the evidence you cite, which is eye witness testimony, is from Lanny Davis. Davis was reporting that his client, Michael Cohen had evidence concerning Trump knowing about a Russian meeting at Trump Towers.

Too bad this was retracted once Davis realized his client stated under oath that he had no proof of this, and didn't know about any of the claims.

After this, several media outlets retracted their stories and outed Lanny Davis as the source. The only media source that refuses to do so is CNN. Go figure.

Nice try, but there is no Russian collusion.

Again, the evidence you cite, which is eye witness testimony, is from Lanny Davis. Davis was reporting that his client, Michael Cohen had evidence concerning Trump knowing about a Russian meeting at Trump Towers.

Too bad this was retracted once Davis realized his client stated under oath that he had no proof of this, and didn't know about any of the claims.

After this, several media outlets retracted their stories and outed Lanny Davis as the source. The only media source that refuses to do so is CNN. Go figure.

Nice try, but there is no Russian collusion.

I suspect Davis was lying the whole time, he just did at first to get the GoFundMe page for Cohen up and running cause he knew that was the only way he could get paid. Remember the whole spin on creating the page to begin with was "Michael needs more money to he can KEEP telling the truth about Trump!"

After it hit $600k, then suddenly Davis 'remembered' that he had lied to CNN. And CNN can't publish a retraction because in their story they claim Davis was contacted for comment, and DIDN'T GIVE ONE. So publishing a retraction means admitting they lied in the story, so they are trying to running out the clock now and wait for the 'honest' press to move onto another story.

It's obvious to any sane person that the Trump investigation is a complete WITCH HUNT. I get why Dems are pushing for it, cause they want a Republican President out and their guy/gal back in power.

But I will never, for the life of me, understand why ANYONE who calls themselves a Republican wants Trump impeached.

Let's say Trump gets impeached. For that to happen, both the House and Senate have to flip to the Dems. Apparently, the Never Trumpers think "Well then Pence takes over and we'll be fine!"

Pence would be a lame duck President for 2 years. The Dems would start pushing through their globalist, America-last agenda as if Obama had never left office, and Pence could do nothing to stop it. And in 2020, the Dems would walk to the White House.

Two reasons why:

1 - Independents aren't going to vote for the Republicans after their guy was impeached just 2 years prior

2 - Every Trump supporter in the nation will either vote Dem or won't vote in 2020 if Trump is railroaded. So the Republican party will lose about 40-50 MILLION votes in 2020, and likely in 2024 as well.

Impeaching Trump means the Republican party gets completely impeached from power for at least a generation. It likely means the Dems will also find a way to get Gorsuch and Canavaugh removed from the SC as well, so we lose the Supreme Court too.

Bottom line: If Trump is impeached, the Republican Party is dead.

If Trump stays in office till 2024, the Democratic Party is dead.

I will never, for the life of me, understand why the Never Trumpers cannot see this.

Yeah, I’m sure you know more than Mueller. LOL. You must be some high powered prosecutor to be posting on a college football message board. Are you studying to be a lawyer also?

Well here we are, Mueller report is done, not a single American indicted for colluding with Russia.

It was never about me knowing more than Mueller, I just knew more than you did.

The people you call Trump haters are people that hate his petty ways, spiteful talk and his lies. These people are moral Americans that put country before any party or foreign interests. Who has worked most every day to attack the foundations of our country ? What is he hiding at the National esquire, tax returns and thru the criminal Coen. You are know by the people you associate with. That tells you a lot about Trump. Mauler’s report will be the light that will send the roaches running. There is one roach that will not get away!
Bump!

I haven’t seen the report, have you?

Why are they refusing to release the full report?
Why won’t he McGahn and others people testify?
Why is he.fighting the release of his financial records.?
Why is he refusing to deal with infrastructure until the Dems drop the investigation?

I’m sure he has nothing to worry about.

I haven’t seen the report, have you?

Why are they refusing to release the full report?

They can't legally release the full report. Information pertaining to ongoing grand jury proceedings cannot be released.

This is due to a law passed by......democrats. Same democrats that want Barr to break the very law they passed.

Remember, you will eventually tell me that Trump is the greatest President we have ever had, and that you were wrong about everything.

I know what's coming. You only know what CNN has told you.

Reactions: gatordad3
They can't legally release the full report. Information pertaining to ongoing grand jury proceedings cannot be released.

This is due to a law passed by......democrats. Same democrats that want Barr to break the very law they passed.

Remember, you will eventually tell me that Trump is the greatest President we have ever had, and that you were wrong about everything.

I know what's coming. You only know what CNN has told you.
Typical libtards asking and demanding the full report to be released knowing the full report can't be released due to a law the libtards think AG Barr will be dumb enough to do so.
To think not too long ago Mueller was a hero to the libtards along with every lawyer he hired on to his team, whom are Clinton campaign donors as well as liberal lawyers.

Typical libtards asking and demanding the full report to be released knowing the full report can't be released due to a law the libtards think AG Barr will be dumb enough to do so.

Yep. Done for two reasons:

1 - To appeal to sheep like @BSC911 who aren't smart enough to research their claims. Note BSC parroted the claim here, without realizing it would have been against the law for Barr to release the full report.

2 - It gives the media a reason to run with the 'Barr is helping Trump obstruct justice' narrative. Note both @BSC911 and @sadgator have been posted this today, proving they were both hoodwinked.

Critical thinkers can see what is happening. Sheep wait for CNN to give them their talking points.

Reactions: gatordad3
Hillary’s a rapist? Perish the thought.
She was married to one and defended one against a 12 year old victim which she laughed about when he was cleared of the charges. She admitted his polygraph was nothing because he was pathological liar (laughing as she was describing her client).

She was married to one and defended one against a 12 year old victim which she laughed about when he was cleared of the charges. She admitted his polygraph was nothing because he was pathological liar (laughing as she was describing her client).
Did she ever pee on a Russian hooker? And are you really going to fault her for doing her job as a lawyer. Regardless, , I can’t stand her either. That doesn’t make Trump less of a clown.

To think not too long ago Mueller was a hero to the libtards along with every lawyer he hired on to his team, whom are Clinton campaign donors as well as liberal lawyers.
Yeah, those libtards wanting to know the real story after Barr scrubbed all of the bad stuff out. How dare they do their job.

Did she ever pee on a Russian hooker? And are you really going to fault her for doing her job as a lawyer. Regardless, , I can’t stand her either. That doesn’t make Trump less of a clown.
My point was we had no other option but to support Trump. He was the only candidate not waffling on issues and was intent on reversing the PC agenda and preserving our rights.

Yeah, those libtards wanting to know the real story after Barr scrubbed all of the bad stuff out. How dare they do their job.
How much more clear can Mueller get? He and his team of Clinton supporters agreed their is no collusion.You liberals are just setting yourselves up for more meltdowns, initiating more and more violence toward convervatives and blaming Trump for your psychotic tendencies.

How much more clear can Mueller get? He and his team of Clinton supporters agreed their is no collusion.You liberals are just setting yourselves up for more meltdowns, initiating more and more violence toward convervatives and blaming Trump for your psychotic tendencies.
Yeah, you Trumpers have it rough. I’m surprised you ever leave the house.

What about obstruction? You want this all to be over, yet you won’t divulge all of the info, and now even want to start a new investigation. But this ones OK since it targets Trumps enemies, correct?

What about obstruction? You want this all to be over, yet you won’t divulge all of the info, and now even want to start a new investigation. But this ones OK since it targets Trumps enemies, correct?
Want this all to be over with? It was over a month ago when Mueller and team Clinton couldn't find squat. You lie liberals are just pissed you couldn't find anything so you make up obstruction but can't explain the obstruction accusation.

The only thing redacted from the report is information pertaining to ongoing grand jury proceedings.

Don't worry, you'll learn about those as well in due time. But for now, it's illegal for Barr to release the full report, and the libtards know that. It's not their job to demand that the Attorney General break the law, I don't care how bad they hate the sitting President.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Yeah, you Trumpers have it rough. I’m surprised you ever leave the house.
So you're just like those antifa type of thugs who bully people who disagree with your liberal mindset? Spitting on conservatives, trashing their homes and vehicles that show support for Trump? Just like the bully fudge packing coward in Pennsylvania, libtard state rep. Brian Sims.

Reactions: nail1988
Want this all to be over with? It was over a month ago when Mueller and team Clinton couldn't find squat. You lie liberals are just pissed you couldn't find anything so you make up obstruction but can't explain the obstruction accusation.
Nobody “made up” obstruction. That’s from the Report we can’t see, and McGahn who Trump won’t let testify. Why are you so afraid of all the facts coming out? Surely you don’t think Trump wouldn’t do anything illegal, do you?

So you're just like those antifa type of thugs who bully people who disagree with your liberal mindset? Spitting on conservatives, trashing their homes and vehicles that show support for Trump? Just like the bully fudge packing coward in Pennsylvania, libtard state rep. Brian Sims.

Am I? How would you know that?

Be afraid, though. Be very afraid. Antifa are out to get you.

Reactions: nail1988
Nobody “made up” obstruction. That’s from the Report we can’t see, and McGahn who Trump won’t let testify. Why are you so afraid of all the facts coming out? Surely you don’t think Trump wouldn’t do anything illegal, do you?
What facts? That's common. You can't even back up your claims.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT