ADVERTISEMENT

As we all find out, God has ultimate justice OJ, now dead.

Lol. hold my beer.

Exodus 32:35 "So the Lord plagued the people because of what they did with the calf which Aaron made."

Revelations 15:1 "I saw in heaven another great and marvelous sign: seven angels with the seven last plagues—last, because with them God’s wrath is completed."

Revelations 22:18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll.

Amos 4:10 “I sent plagues among you as I did to Egypt. I killed your young men with the sword, along with your captured horses. I filled your nostrils with the stench of your camps, yet you have not returned to me,” declares the LORD.

Deuteronomy 28:59 The LORD will send fearful plagues on you and your descendants, harsh and prolonged disasters, and severe and lingering illnesses.

Ezekiel 14:21 “For this is what the Sovereign LORD says: How much worse will it be when I send against Jerusalem my four dreadful judgments—sword and famine and wild beasts and plague—to kill its men and their animals"

Deuteronomy 28:15 However, if you do not obey the LORD your God and do not carefully follow all his commands and decrees I am giving you today, all these curses will come on you and overtake you:

Which brings us to:

Deuteronomy 28:21 The LORD will plague you with diseases until he has destroyed you from the land you are entering to possess.

and

Deuteronomy 28:27-28
The LORD will afflict you with the boils of Egypt and with tumors, festering sores and the itch, from which you cannot be cured.
The LORD will afflict you with madness, blindness and confusion of mind.

I've got 50 or so more if you like.
Best "mic drop performance" of the year!

01HV52JGQZ8D2WD75Q0XYPTZKN.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT