ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas Game

We open as a four point favorite. I probably won't see the game live, as I am headed down to Florida for some deer hunting.

Four legged, or two? :cool:

"This is my rifle and this is my gun, one is for fighting and one is for fun...."
:D

Their huge o line versus our athletic d line. Should be interesting.
Best case scenario would be a repeat of what happened to oHiO stAteS' offensive line when they tried to play us for the 2006 national title. We had a lot more QB pressure against Georgia than we have all season long. I don't know if that's just how bad Georgia's Oline is or if all these weeks off, we have been stressing putting more pressure with our pass rush.

We went 10 deep on the DL Saturday. None of our normal starting DLs were on the field the first defensive snap. tat always helps in the 4th quarter.

Reactions: troken and rdgtr
Why did the game go off the board? it was 3.5 a few hours ago and now it's gone

Florida is 18th in the country in sacks allowed per game and 8th amongst Power 5 conference teams.

Florida is 6th in the country in 3rd down conversion percentage and second amongst Power 5 teams.

Florida is 18th in the country in sacks allowed per game and 8th amongst Power 5 conference teams.

This after being dead last in 2015 in sacks allowed

Florida is 6th in the country in 3rd down conversion percentage and second amongst Power 5 teams.

This after finishing #94 last year. Plus our running yards per carry has improved by almost a full yard per attempt from last year. We were dead last in the conference in that regard in 2015 and now we are 8th.

To be fair, we have not yet played some of the better teams on our schedule. LSU has a good defense, third best in the conference. As does, believe it or not, USCe. Statistically, the Arkansas and FSU defense are not very good. Although FSU played Clemson very physical last night. They will play us the same way, even if they drop another game along the way.

So, for all the bellyaching about the offense this year, there has been improvement. It is nowhere near where we want it to be, but it is coming along.

Reactions: GatorNation79
it's not hard to believe usc has a good defense, muschamp is elite at that..

sw6yvc.jpg

Reactions: g8rbass94
our defensive rankings always drastically different than everyones lol

I'm leaving G'ville Thursday to go to Penn to go bow hunting for white tail. Will be checking my phone a-lot. Win this one and the SC game is for the East. It's what I've been hoping for, beat Muschamp to win the East!!

Not liking these guys coming off a bye after getting jackhammered by Auburn. I'm hoping it is going to cause doubt, dissension, finger-pointing, etc, rather than just get them angry with two weeks to simmer, waiting to take it out on somebody.

Defense will need to come to play early, I expect their defense to be over-aggressive until they burn off the emotional fire, so if we can hold the line for a quarter, I'll feel pretty good about it.

Last bit from Mc said Cronk was still on the team, but he was choosing to not participate.

https://www.seccount...ootball-playoff

And so seven games into the season, Florida is almost exactly where it was last year: 6-1 and in control of SEC East. The key difference between this year and last is the offense has improved from consistently bad to consistently average.

"I wouldn't say completely, but unless he takes a rocket launcher to the leg he's tried to play through it this year lol."

Rocket launcher you say....someone cue Jarred Davis please.:)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT