ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas @ Florida...

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008
Really big home game for Coach Napier and the Gators here. Lose and its pretty likely we have a losing 5-7 season and don't even make it to a bowl game. This 2-6 Arkansas team has only beaten 1 FBS team this season and it was a 1-7 Kent State team whose only win this season was against an FCS opponent. Arkansas has basically the same FBS results in the win - loss column this season so far as Vanderbilt. Their coach looks like he will probably be fired at the end of the season regardless of this game. Arkansas did play LSU and Bama tough on the road however. Will this game be close enough where Coach Napier's game management can cost us this game? If he was to blow this game and we did go 5-7 he will be on a warm seat in 2024. Talent alone should have got us a 7-5 record this season as only 3 teams really have us outgunned in that department.

By the way, Arkansas is way tougher of a team than their record suggests…

You are what your record says you are I always hear. Its hard to picture us upsetting Mizzu on the road if we lose this one. I think now even an FSU upset with the crowd going crazy is off the table but you never know I guess. We did beat Tenn at home.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
Arkansas at Florida -5.5

Vegas has faith in the Mighty Gators...
If you award 3 points for home field, that means Vegas thinks Florida is 2.5 points better than a team that is 2-6 (insert sad face emoji)…

By the way…of the games they lost..Arkansas played:

BYU by 7 only
@ LSU by 3 only
@ Ole Miss by 7 only
@ Alabama by 3 only

God Bless all of you who decide to attend this one in person…put some shot bottles in your pants or panties as the case may be…

Last edited:
I need a Sadgator prediction before making a bet…

Go Canes!
Florida should win this game…and there are tons of reasons why Florida should be motivated to win this game…

However, sadgator has zero confidence in them actually doing so…and sadgator has negative confidence in Florida winning the game by any expected point total.

So you’re probably fine to bet Florida laying the 5.5…but sadgator wouldn’t touch it…

Florida should win this game…and there are tons of reasons why Florida should be motivated to win this game…

However, sadgator has zero confidence in them actually doing so…and sadgator has negative confidence in Florida winning the game by any expected point total.

So you’re probably fine to bet Florida laying the 5.5…but sadgator wouldn’t touch it…
With Shemar James sidelined I’m afraid KJ Jefferson might go off on us.

Well, he shouldn’t, because he is ranked 71st in passing yards and Arkansas is ranked 120 in total offense nationally as a team…

So James or not, Florida should be able to limit Jefferson.
Arkansas has played the better teams really tough and I think they're better than their record. Jefferson is an excellent runner and is due for a good passing game. Hopefully, it won't come tomorrow. This could be our last chance for a win this season. Fingers crossed.

Arkansas has played the better teams really tough and I think they're better than their record. Jefferson is an excellent runner and is due for a good passing game. Hopefully, it won't come tomorrow. This could be our last chance for a win this season. Fingers crossed.

The only FBS win Arkansasa has is over a terrible G5 team I think. The defense has played better than you would think some games though.

Mr. Hyde could show up tomorrow.
Or Mr. Butt…

images

Our guys finally woke up. Just an FYI - Even though Arky is only 2-6, I've said before they are better than their record. They lost to LSU 34-31, Ole Miss 27-20 & Alabama 24-21.

Do you think our players know that hands to the face is a 15 yard penalty? How do you do it thinking you’re going to get away from it.

Our guys finally woke up. Just an FYI - Even though Arky is only 2-6, I've said before they are better than their record. They lost to LSU 34-31, Ole Miss 27-20 & Alabama 24-21.

You are what your record says I always heard. One win over an FBS opponent who is pretty bad. We need to stop messing around and beat this team.

• Haha
With all the quality freshmen who are getting playing time, one would think there's a young CB who could do better than Kimber.

Reactions: Gator Fever
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT