ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody watching this World Series Game 5?

Didnt even know the world series was on? Whose in it? Yankees?
Ok buddy. We know.
wow-youre-so-cool.jpg

Reactions: fsu939913
And yes the World Series has been fantastic. Of course as an American I watch baseball. Those asshats in the No Fans League better smarten up.

What do u mean as an American? Baseball is popular everywhere, even moreso in some other countries. Its a dying sport in America. I cant make it past 2 pitches without falling asleep.

Ball is thrown back to pitcher, 10 seconds go by, he shakes his head at the sign, checks the runner, checks the runner, and.....he steps off the mound, 10 seconds go by, he shakes his head at the sign, he checks the runner, he checks the runner, he winds up, he throws.......ball 1. .. This shit happens over and over. My gawd just beam the guy with the ball and start a massive fight. Hockey is more i teresting and i coukdnt name 5 hockey teams

And these crowds I’ve seen in the playoffs this year are in a frenzy. Packed houses. They were saying dodger fans were laying out over $10k to see these games in Houston.

Much different from what we’ve seen from the nfl. Now, which sport is dying?

Football and baseball are the two greatest sports ever and not even close

Football and baseball are the two greatest sports ever and not even close

Meh. Basketball is way better in my opinion. More action. Saw a study where in a 3to 4 hr baseball game there is an avg of 16 minutes of action or less the majority of time

And these crowds I’ve seen in the playoffs this year are in a frenzy. Packed houses. They were saying dodger fans were laying out over $10k to see these games in Houston.

Much different from what we’ve seen from the nfl. Now, which sport is dying?

White supremacy is keeping baseball alive

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT