ADVERTISEMENT

…and then Miami lost to…Rutgers?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hey now, my Jersey boys at Rutgers are the Birthplace of College Football so let's not denigrate, haha. Plus, I hate Miami more than FSU, so I'm good with the result, haha.
How can any Gator fan hate Miami more than FSU? We play them maybe twice a decade and FSU is a constant pain in the butt. Heck I dislike Tennessee more than Miami and LSU is getting there.

ACC going down in flames on bowl season. Other than Virginia Tech, I believe everyone else in the ACC has lost…. UK plays Clemson in a little over an hour; hopefully we can keep this going.

How can any Gator fan hate Miami more than FSU? We play them maybe twice a decade and FSU is a constant pain in the butt. Heck I dislike Tennessee more than Miami and LSU is getting there.
Because I've lived in nine states across this country in cities, suburbs, and countryside and one side of my family is from North Jersey while the other side is from eastern Mass. I can't stand people from Brooklyn, Boston, and Miami, as they are full of loud mouthed bravado and arrogance. I only lived four years in Florida and that was while a student in Gainesville so I have no deep rooted angst from childhood against FSU. I dislike them and get amped up for rivalry game Thanksgiving weekend but in my 41 years having lived around this country in nine states I just haven't crossed paths with many FSU fans or alumni so haven't been pissed off as much by them as I have by Miami and Georgia fans and alumni that I've seen about and interacted with, sometimes fought, haha, in NY, NJ, MA, FL, TX, IL, AZ, NC, SC. I dislike brash ghetto trash from Brooklyn, Boston, and Miami moreso than I dislike trailer trash from the Florida panhandle, haha. Everyone has their own life experiences. If I was a native Floridian, then I'd probably dislike FSU more so than Miami and Georgia.

How can any Gator fan hate Miami more than FSU?
The rivalry with FSU is intense and ugly.

The rivalry with Miami is toxic.

We’ve discussed this ad nauseam here. It’s so bad that sadgator honestly believes we should never play them again. The fact that we continue to intermittently schedule those scumbags without their production of our canoe is genuinely appalling to sadgator.

There is no benefit to Florida playing Miami ever…and no good ever comes of it.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
The rivalry with FSU is intense and ugly.

The rivalry with Miami is toxic.

We’ve discussed this ad nauseam here. It’s so bad that sadgator honestly believes we should never play them again. The fact that we continue to intermittently schedule those scumbags without their production of our canoe is genuinely appalling to sadgator.

There is no benefit to Florida playing Miami ever…and no good ever comes of it.
Yep, FSU and Miami fans act like they "respect" each other in their rivalry, haha, while both speak such vitriol about UF. While hate can be used to describe FSU, it is more of a toxic trash to describe Miami.

Because I've lived in nine states across this country in cities, suburbs, and countryside and one side of my family is from North Jersey while the other side is from eastern Mass. I can't stand people from Brooklyn, Boston, and Miami, as they are full of loud mouthed bravado and arrogance. I only lived four years in Florida and that was while a student in Gainesville so I have no deep rooted angst from childhood against FSU. I dislike them and get amped up for rivalry game Thanksgiving weekend but in my 41 years having lived around this country in nine states I just haven't crossed paths with many FSU fans or alumni so haven't been pissed off as much by them as I have by Miami and Georgia fans and alumni that I've seen about and interacted with, sometimes fought, haha, in NY, NJ, MA, FL, TX, IL, AZ, NC, SC. I dislike brash ghetto trash from Brooklyn, Boston, and Miami moreso than I dislike trailer trash from the Florida panhandle, haha. Everyone has their own life experiences. If I was a native Floridian, then I'd probably dislike FSU more so than Miami and Georgia.
I have an equal across the board dislike for those 3, and I revel in pure joy each and every time they lose - especially Miami.
I'm originally from the Keys, I can't stand those blowhard scumnuts - and it really did my heart good to see them get their asses handed to them by Rutgers last night.
What makes it even more sweet is that before last night Miami was 11-0 all time against Rutgers, and now they are 11-1.

ACC going down in flames on bowl season. Other than Virginia Tech, I believe everyone else in the ACC has lost…. UK plays Clemson in a little over an hour; hopefully we can keep this going.

Huh? They're now 5-5 - wins by GaTech, Duke, VaTech, BC, Clemson. Losses by Syracuse, NC, Louisville, um, NCSU.

Crystobal might be the worst in-game coach I have ever seen at a major college program. Most youth football coaches are better at clock management than him. Was he saving those two timeouts for the spring game?

Damn, sadgator knows Florida did not even go to a bowl and really can’t talk sh!t, but good golly…Rutgers?!?!?…

Man how college football in this State has changed since the 90’s…so…so…sad…
Wasn't it glorious!? Coach ManBoobs can pay them to come, but he can't coach 'em. We'll let scUM bulk them up in the weight room, then we'll take over from there. Thank you, transfer portal.

So far I've enjoyed bowl season. scUM and the NC State Booingtons lost and the ACC just increased their 2023 record vs the $EC to 7-4. Sadly, tomorrow will remove the joy when Jawja lays the wood to F$U's 2024 squad.

Huh? They're now 5-5 - wins by GaTech, Duke, VaTech, BC, Clemson. Losses by Syracuse, NC, Louisville, um, NCSU.

Crystobal might be the worst in-game coach I have ever seen at a major college program. Most youth football coaches are better at clock management than him. Was he saving those two timeouts for the spring game?

He may be the only power 5 coach worse than Napier when it comes to game decisions.

ray-liotta-laughing.gif
😂

nolie spin, relying on others to do what the Criminoles couldn’t do…

The snake oil salesman coached against Miami and only won 14 games out of 35…not even half. Thus the reason f$u fans have a problem with UM.

Go Canes!

ray-liotta-laughing.gif
😂

nolie spin, relying on others to do what the Criminoles couldn’t do…

The snake oil salesman coached against Miami and only won 14 games out of 35…not even half. Thus the reason f$u fans have a problem with UM.

Go Canes!

That is surprising even with those missed FG games.

ACC is 5-5 during bowl season with their worst loss being Syracuse who started a TE at QB. LOL They'll finish 5-6 after tomorrow.
Yeah I totally lost track. I saw the graphic during UK’s bowl game earlier today that the ACC was 4-5 (now 5-5). Thanks for the correction and thanks for not dogging me too bad for the epic fail on my previous post.

Reactions: alaskanseminole

Yeah I blew it….. Shows how disengaged I’ve been with CFB during the bowl season LOL.

Reactions: Nicktheslick
Wasn't it glorious!? Coach ManBoobs can pay them to come, but he can't coach 'em. We'll let scUM bulk them up in the weight room, then we'll take over from there. Thank you, transfer portal.

So far I've enjoyed bowl season. scUM and the NC State Booingtons lost and the ACC just increased their 2023 record vs the $EC to 7-4. Sadly, tomorrow will remove the joy when Jawja lays the wood to F$U's 2024 squad.
The Canes could have hired a far better coach than Cristobal and his 27-47 record at FIU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT