ADVERTISEMENT

Another Trump Lie

Look, I could easily tell you my mom had passed as well and I could care less if you flapped your gums about it. It’s the internet, toughen up.

I’m here for debate and shit talking
What does that have to do with anything? I’m not an internet tough guy, this is all entrainment for me.
Well, you're very desperate for entertainment. Very desperate!

Look bud, this is a message board, I don’t need to stay clear of anyone or watch my comments. The tough guy act is hilarious.

Sorry, BoxOfFrogs. If you’re gonna troll, you gotta be tough. There is no place in this world for sensitive trolls or vegan lions. Either fully embrace your inner a-hole like a proper troll or knock it off.

Reactions: BoxofFrogs
Look bud, this is a message board, I don’t need to stay clear of anyone or watch my comments. The tough guy act is hilarious.
Look bud... u have been told. Make ur crap clear who ur directing towards or risk getting commented at. So stay clear if u can’t or take what u get! I don’t want to hear u crying again about how we are on the same side.

Look bud... u have been told. Make ur crap clear who ur directing towards or risk getting commented at. So stay clear if u can’t or take what u get! I don’t want to hear u crying again about how we are on the same side.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT