ADVERTISEMENT

Another Trump Lie

Blasted on the soybean issue.

I bet Obama got them to buy way more soybeans.
Blasted on the soybean issue.

I bet Obama got them to buy way more soybeans.
Maybe Regan shouldn't have sold pallets of arms to Iran in 1982. Remember the Iran-Contra affair? Do you remember all the cocaine that was dumped in neighborhoods by the CIA? You're like SBI. You have forgotten your history. The CIA are the same folks who have tried 2 different times to overthrow our government. DC used to praise the CIA just like he did with fakebook.

Maybe Regan shouldn't have sold pallets of arms to Iran in 1982. Remember the Iran-Contra affair? Do you remember all the cocaine that was dumped in neighborhoods by the CIA? You're like SBI. You have forgotten your history. The CIA are the same folks who have tried 2 different times to overthrow our government. DC used to praise the CIA just like he did with fakebook.

if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. I would rather deal with soybean issues than a direct lie about my medical care. Obamacare was the biggest lie/foolsgold In my life. What a debacle

Last edited:
if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. I would rather deal with soybean issues than a direct lie about my medical care. Onamacare was the biggest lie/foolsgold In my life. What a debacle
That's just it, it's not like that was Trumps one and only lie. The man is just a bullchitter. If his lips are moving he's either lying or bullchitting. Reminds me of Casper so much. Now days people would rather climb a tree to tell a lie rather than stand flat footed on the ground and tell the truth.

Reactions: BSC911
Better than Hidin Biden. Biden is a modern day George Washington.

"Father, I cannot tell a lie, because I do not remember what the truth is"

Yea they're bleeding! Are your elbows still cut up.

Yea they're bleeding. Your elbows still bleeding?
Nope. Never were. That’s ur game snowflake. I have friends. I don’t need to get to ur level to get attention. Haha. U see me making bs posts for attention? Nope. Haha

Please do go play with all of your imaginary friends. I hear fakebook, twitter and instagram hollering for you.
Oh yes! Haha I have imaginary friends. Lol I know I’m not the kid who had a port-chop put around his neck so my dog would play with me like u. Haha.

No porkchop, can't sa

No porkchop, can't say it did.
That joke is as old as my granny.
You need some new updated material. Maybe you're getting too old.
It’s it true it’s good for me! Just cause it’s old doesn’t mean it’s not valid. Haha

Than I suggest u watch ur comments when u include me. I don’t think it’s the 1st time u have done this. So be clear of who u include.
Look bud, this is a message board, I don’t need to stay clear of anyone or watch my comments. The tough guy act is hilarious.

Mohers and wives are off limits if you have any class or character.
Look, I could easily tell you my mom had passed as well and I could care less if you flapped your gums about it. It’s the internet, toughen up.

I’m here for debate and shit talking

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT