ADVERTISEMENT

And another Walz LIE has popped up

It's no surprise Walz got b1tch slapped by Vance. Vance will definitely be in office for 8 years after tonight. I don't think DeSantis would win a debate against JD.

• Love
Reactions: nail1988
It's no surprise Walz got b1tch slapped by Vance. Vance will definitely be in office for 8 years after tonight. I don't think DeSantis would win a debate against JD.
JD is on another level smart. DeSantis has HUGE shinks in his armor after choosing the establishment over REAL Americans. I do not know that it will ever be possible for him to overcome that bone headed move. It REALLY brings in to question his good judgement.

INCREDIBLE Governor...but the Peter principal; may keep him right where he is now

JD is on another level smart. DeSantis has HUGE shinks in his armor after choosing the establishment over REAL Americans. I do not know that it will ever be possible for him to overcome that bone headed move. It REALLY brings in to question his good judgement.

INCREDIBLE Governor...but the Peter principal; may keep him right where he is now
Desantis can debate merits and facts well, but has a whining like tone and body language, and at the same time getting frustrated while Vance comes off as calm and in complete control. Intellectually they are probably similar but Vance presents much better.

Last edited:

Thus ending forever the "Marines are dumb" stereotype.

RAH.

Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT