ADVERTISEMENT

A good (finally) poll for Trump

Theo

#Fakenews LA Times will not endorse for president massive bitch slap to Harris

This poll is devastating

OMFG where have you been?

Just yesterday Benson in MI admitted that she’ll remove 600k ineligible voters in 2027. We’re seeing the worst run cities with abnormally high rates of returns on mail in ballots already there.

There are shenanigans in PA, GA, and WI.

The MOST insecure states are the swing states, and in places like GA the Republicans are the ones allowing it.

Do you ever hear about voter fraud in. OK, NE, Iowa, etc?
Please realize you are trying to talk sense in to someone that believe inanimate objects are evil. It AIN'T gonna happen. His "sense" (if he ever had any) left the station a LONG time ago.

Theo, I thought you were in denial about Dem cheating last time . Are you now conceding that they in fact did cheat?
I strongly suspect there were shenanigans however I haven't seen anything proven in a court of law. I think mostly what the dems did was vote harvest being greatly assisted by the covid BS.

There will be votes from illegal aliens, and there should be some shenanigans with the Dominion voting machines again too ...
This is what I don't understand regarding swing states: There are plenty of republicans....some of whom are in positions of influence. They are just going to stand by and let that happen? It doesn't make sense to me. Republicans in Florida would be raising holy hell.

This is what I don't understand regarding swing states: There are plenty of republicans....some of whom are in positions of influence. They are just going to stand by and let that happen? It doesn't make sense to me. Republicans in Florida would be raising holy hell.
That's true. The leadership in Georgia are corrupt mother****ers and the ones in Arizona don't care it's flummoxing to me. ...

It is at the mayor level in some states..and governor level in others. For instance..in Atlanta, it is the Mayor..and Kemp is ball less

If Trump wins, the media meltdown will be spectacular. I'll record it and watch it over and over.
The violence in the streets will be something we haven’t seen.

I also worry China could do something stupid before inauguration. They’ve already told their military and citizens to prepare for war.

And Trump better be in a bunker.

I strongly suspect there were shenanigans however I haven't seen anything proven in a court of law. I think mostly what the dems did was vote harvest being greatly assisted by the covid BS.
Thanks. A reasonable response. Something to note tho, a lot of people who are guilty never get convicted in our juducial courts. It seems to me that the judidicial branch, other than throwing the case out, is scared to get involved with our elections.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT