ADVERTISEMENT

A good (finally) poll for Trump

Cheating
Don’t know if you realize this yet my liberal in disguise friend, but we don’t have fair elections
And this is actually frighting. I think if you step back and examine this statement, you may understand why I always say democrats are America's #1 enemy. They are trying to STEAL our Nation and END America as we know it. NOTONE of them follow the Constitution. The ending outcome of this election has ramifications that I truly believe most do not comprehend. If they win this time..in my book, America as we know it is done. The GREATEST Country EVER on earth...is done.

And this is actually frighting. I think if you step back and examine this statement, you may understand why I always say democrats are America's #1 enemy. They are trying to STEAL our Nation and END America as we know it. NOTONE of them follow the Constitution. The ending outcome of this election has ramifications that I truly believe most do not comprehend. If they win this time..in my book, America as we know it is done. The GREATEST Country EVER on earth...is done.
I’m amazed that more and more people do not clearly understand how much the Democrat party has come to hate America and they want to control it and destroy it.

Yes, I realize if all the Trump's-gonna-win twitter claims are wrong, you will fall back onto 'they cheated'.
No I won't.

I'm saying they are going to cheat, and are probably actively cheating as I type this.

There's no past tense about it. And bury your head all you want, it's really obvious. I'm kind of tired of providing the info tbh.

Yes, I realize if all the Trump's-gonna-win twitter claims are wrong, you will fall back onto 'they cheated'.
So Theo, in todays news the DOJ, thru one of their DEmocrat owned Judges in Virginia, ordered Non Citizens that were removed from the voter rolls to be reinstated. Do you consider this proof of cheating?

This specific incident should tell you a number of things. I was careful not to pull it from Twitter.

1) illegal aliens are on voter rolls, even in a state trying to do its best
2) These illegal voters even self identified as not being citizens - how do you think this happened?
3) A federal judge has ordered some of the illegal voters VA identified as non citizens to be placed back on the voter rolls. What does this tell you about using the courts to fix elections?

As I said - they have been and currently are cheating. I don’t have to “fall back” on anything. I’m saying it now because it’s true.[/QUOTE]

This specific incident should tell you a number of things. I was careful not to pull it from Twitter.

1) illegal aliens are on voter rolls, even in a state trying to do its best
2) These illegal voters even self identified as not being citizens - how do you think this happened?
3) A federal judge has ordered some of the illegal voters VA identified as non citizens to be placed back on the voter rolls. What does this tell you about using the courts to fix elections?

As I said - they have been and currently are cheating. I don’t have to “fall back” on anything. I’m saying it now because it’s true.
[/QUOTE]
Ideally, Virginia would have known the federal law and not waited to purge illegals.

Fortunately, it's only 1,600 (if they all vote) and Virginia has like 4M voters.

But yes, we need to do a much better job with the voting process. I fear the major holdup is letting the states do their own thing.

Oh yeah, and the judge is a woman appointed by Biden. ;)

220px-Judge_Patricia_Tolliver_Giles_%28cropped%29.png

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
Ideally, Virginia would have known the federal law and not waited to purge illegals.

Fortunately, it's only 1,600 (if they all vote) and Virginia has like 4M voters.

But yes, we need to do a much better job with the voting process. I fear the major holdup is letting the states do their own thing.

[/QUOTE]
Feel free to pull your head out of the sand, there are millions of illegals that will be voting illegally ...

• Angry

Feel free to pull your head out of the sand, there are millions of illegals that will be voting illegally ...
[/QUOTE]
You know tho Theo may have a point here. We Have known about this "cheating" for over 4 years now but made very little progress in correcting it.

You know tho Theo may have a point here. We Have known about this "cheating" for over 4 years now but made very little progress in correcting it.
[/QUOTE]
That's because of the people who need to correct it are not the ones in charge. They are the ones who are fueling this by moving illegals to swing states and helping them get registered to vote ...

It's hard for me to imagine millions of illegals being able to vote in the swing states. Did somebody there castrate the republicans? They just sit there quietly and let the democrats blatanty cheat?

That doesn't make sense to me. Maybe Florida republicans are way bolder than those in other states.

• Wow
It's hard for me to imagine millions of illegals being able to vote in the swing states. Did somebody there castrate the republicans? They just sit there quietly and let the democrats blatanty cheat?

That doesn't make sense to me. Maybe Florida republicans are way bolder than those in other states.
So you think the Republicans are notified when the Biden Harris administration in the cover of night moves thousands and thousands of people into swing states by plane and bus and any other means in order to do exactly what they're doing stealing the vote?

[/QUOTE]
Virginia was executing these changes pursuant to a law passed here in 2006. Both Democrat and Republican governors have executed removing ineligible voters from the rolls within 90 days and this is the first challenge.

And there were over 6k voters removed, why these specific 1600 illegal aliens are something the DOJ cares about makes no sense.

And the number doesn't matter, this is a state that's paying attention. It proves illegals are voting, it proves the DOJ wants to protect illegals voting, and it proves the courts are the wrong place to fix fraud in elections.

And I completely disagree - the Federal gov't has the unique ability to mess things royally.

That's because of the people who need to correct it are not the ones in charge. They are the ones who are fueling this by moving illegals to swing states and helping them get registered to vote ...
[/QUOTE]
Therein lies the problem - how do you think the people in power got there?

@GatorTheo

Yea, 1600 votes doesn't matter. We should prob just let it go.
We shouldn't let it go but they shouldn't have waited until too close to the election to clean up the rolls.

There's no other practical way to keep the illegals in question from voting? Once they're on the rolls, their vote is going to count?

We shouldn't let it go but they shouldn't have waited until too close to the election to clean up the rolls.

There's no other practical way to keep the illegals in question from voting? Once they're on the rolls, their vote is going to count?
Why did they not use this same standard the last three elections? Just give us the same as you do yourself

It’s been done in prior elections with no issues. And they sort of tried, this all started 6-8 weeks ago. This is just the culmination of the legal challenges.

And you want to be as close to the election as possible so things like this don’t happen.

• Wow
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT