ADVERTISEMENT

10-18 Pro Hamas insurrection

Wait. WHAT?

Is this real Russell?? January 6th was exceptionally bad, but if you are “storming the capital” you are storming it.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Well as I have said since any of you have seen me on these boards...democrats SUPPORT our enemies. These COWARDS(I refuse to call them terrorists...they are cowards because they attack babies, innocent men and women) will never be charged....they have at least TWO terrorists in congress that are democrats. I just do not understand how any REAL American could support them. (OH...thats right...they are NOT REAL Americans..they are our enemy)

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Will the pro Hamas radicals be prosecuted and their houses raided?

And to make it worse, you had a US Congress woman egging them on and inciting this insurrection. Will anything be dome to her??? Of course not, she is a DEM.

And Talib did this after it was found out that it wasn't a hospital, but a parking garage next to the hospital and it wasn't the IDF but Hamas who fired the missile.

Last edited:
Classic. Remember when @Uniformed_ReRe had a panic attack in real time here on Jan 6th, 2021 over what he thought (cause he was told) was an insurrection?

Now we have a REAL ONE, and.....meh.

Sheep are so precious.
you think this is an insurrection and you are calling somebody else a sheep??? LOL, you really cannot make this shit up.

harvardcartoon101623.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT