ADVERTISEMENT

‘Woke’ NBA Massive ratings crash

This is not the first time Sir Charles Barkley has called out LeBitch James. Of course, Lebitch's only defense will be to point out how Barkley threw a heckler thru a window, justifiably, and how he was such a stand up citizen.
I’ll take Sir Charles throwing a heckler through a window over baby bron bron putting a target on a cop any day.

Hell, I’d pay to see Sir Charles throw Lebron through a window

@gatordad3 🤭😭😭😭

Nobody’s watching La-woke and his marry band of gutter rats 😏

NBA CRASH: Golf Championship Delivers 50% MORE VIEWERS than ANY NBA Playoff Game​

Funny you mention golf as I have watched more of it than I have watched not one NBA game this season or last season.

God bless Texas... this is how you deal with the WOKE​

Texas House votes to pull funding from sports teams that don't play national anthem​

Covington is not the only MMA fighter to call out LeBeijing James for his cowardice. Not surprisingly, James never responded. Not that any of expect him to any time soon.

Colby Covington: I see all the hypocrisy from Lebron. He claims to be about social justice but he won’t say, “Free Hong Kong!” He won’t say anything about the Uighurs locked up in concentration camps in China. You know, he won’t talk about all the women that he’s profiting off of in the Chinese sweatshops that are making all of his shoes for dollars that he’s coming over to America and selling them for hundreds and profiting millions off of here in America. So, I just wanted to call a spade a spade, I wasn’t going to allow him to dupe the people that he’s a social justice warrior and he’s on this pedestal. NO! That guy is not on a pedestal. He’s just a piece of crap, a piece of garbage!

Wow he left the game with 5 mins left and was the only Laker that didn't stay and congratulate the Suns.

Funny thing is, the NBA's playoff ratings will likely increase a bit with him out.

• Haha
Reactions: martycat1
😂
🤣
😂
----
😜

NFL committing harry carry

GODdell is a freaking MORON

NFL to Increase Social Justice Messaging, Play ‘Black National Anthem’ at Major Events​

Something else to not watch. It's getting to the point that I might have to start reading sci-fi and fantasy books again.

ROFL - It's not just sports that the "woke" are cancelling:
This happended after BLM recently attacked their Pride Parade. Said they were TOO white.

Something else to not watch. It's getting to the point that I might have to start reading sci-fi and fantasy books again.
Frank Herbert's 5 Dune books is a great place to start.
He does an excellent job on religion and government, among many other things....
"The seductive attraction of definite sentences uttered with a driving sincerity.
Irony often masks the inability to think beyond one's assumptions."

"I recognize that most humans can't bear much reality. Most lives are a flight from selfhood. Most prefer the truths of the stable. You stick your head into the stanchions and munch contentedly until you die. Others use you for their purposes. Not once do you live outside the stable, to lift you head and live as your own person." --- 'The Children of Dune' -- Frank Herbert

Reactions: nail1988
woke Superman? 🤔🤭😭

Nolte: Woke Superman Comic Book Sales Nosedive​

woke Superman? 🤔🤭😭

Nolte: Woke Superman Comic Book Sales Nosedive​

I don’t even want to know what “Up, Up, and Away” means now.

What did these Woke Nazis think would happen?

Like movies, comics are supposed to be an escape from the real world. The bisexual stuff is bad enough, but a Superman who fights climate change and saves illegal immigrants from racist white guys?

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

I don’t even want to know what “Up, Up, and Away” means now.

What did these Woke Nazis think would happen?

Like movies, comics are supposed to be an escape from the real world. The bisexual stuff is bad enough, but a Superman who fights climate change and saves illegal immigrants from racist white guys?

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Seems like you have put in a great deal of research into woke superman.

Stan is probably laughing in his grave about the present,,,, or maybe he's crying for the comic book future.....

• Sad
Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT