ADVERTISEMENT

The clown show continues

Harris on Same Day Biden Announces Vax Mandates:​

You just can’t make this up.
Kamala Harris on Thursday met with abortion providers from Texas, Mississippi, Kentucky and New Mexico at the White House to discuss Texas’ new “heartbeat” abortion law.
Speaking on abortion, Harris said state legislatures cannot circumvent the US Constitution.
Harris told reporters at the White House the right of women to make decisions about their bodies is non-negotiable.
“When people are able to make choices without government interference for themselves in terms of their well-being and the well-being of their family, in consultation with whomever they may choose, we’re a stronger society,” said Harris.

Oh, and Kamala, remember your words when it comes to MY BODY MY CHOICE on vaccines. Her argument will be: But you are endangering the lives of others. My reply will be: abortion KILLS the life of the baby.

One nation under god

This reminds me of being a young man growing up. Playing in the streets with my friends, being a kid with freedom. Watching my fathers flight of F105’s at Carswell AFB pitching out to land. Man, those where good days. I loved Reagan as my President in college and growing up.

call me corny. This is what I wish all kids of today could grow with.

This is how, I hope someday we are again. @BSC911

Login to view embedded media
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT