ADVERTISEMENT

The fall of Saigon is happening again in real-time.

The despicable vegetable and his RAT buddies voted in 1975 to cut off military aid to the south Vietnamese leaving our allies in the south to get slaughtered by the NVA…The Mental Midget is doing it again in Afghanistan. Chicom Joe the human pandemic is a absolute disaster.

Login to view embedded media

Do You Believe In Love?

I do, and clearly it’s time for a certain member of this board and I’d quit denying the inevitable and stop our cruel act and embrace our love.

My eyes have been open, because there is no doubt with the level of obsession that @GhostOfMatchesMalone clearly has for me, it can only come from a place of deep hidden repressed love.

Ghost, i’m willing to release you from your painful inner turmoil and embrace your love. In this modern LGBT 🏳️‍🌈 World in which we live, we don’t have to hide in the deep recesses of your closet any longer. We can come out and move to New Orleans or San Francisco, and embrace our love in glorious marriage, consummated through glorious embrace clearly deeply desired through unrequited passion hidden deep in soul filled with turmoil for far too long.

Come ghost, leave your pain behind, let us be one!!!!

dd1bx2vwtga31.png

Heroes! Retired vets conduct daring missions behind Hiden's back to rescue our Afghan allies!

They felt it was necessary for someone to step up and were baffled “that our own government didn’t do this,” former Navy SEAL Jason Redman told ABC.

Read that again. Our own military is having to go in secret and save our allies, behind Hiden's back.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT