ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki has some splainin to do

If Biden continues polling significantly below Trump, he will "take a medical" and DNC will select Gavin Newsome to be their nominee with Gretchen Whitmer as the VP choice. The down ballot losses with dementia Joe at ticket top, cannot be tolerated. Dems cheating can make up 100 K votes in most states. But if quid pro Joe is not within that margin in the 6-7 states we all know massive fraud occured in 2020, he gets the hook and the Kamala problem is solved.
I think the dems will avoid the narrative of replacing a WOC with another all-white ticket. Newsome is the whitest white boy ever.

Whitmer isn't even tan.

With Trump starting to show signs of life with the black male vote, I don't see this happening. Kamala will stay on if Joe is booted (which I agree is highly likely).

ITS WORST - The Primary was Tuesday night. It's an open primary so the Nevada GOP said that we only want Repubs deciding who our candidate is, so we will have a GOP caucus to determine our candidate. NO delegates will be awarded to the winner of the primary, and in fact, we only want the candidates participating in one, the caucus, so if you participate in the Primary, you cant participate in the caucus. Haley joins the Primary knowing she can't receive any delegates.

I can only assume that Haley was just looking for the news Headline: Haley wins Nevada Primary. I guess she underestimated ”None of these candidates”.
To be fair, None Candidates ran a really strong campaign. Great ground game this cycle.

And they did it without spending much money.

If Biden continues polling significantly below Trump, he will "take a medical" and DNC will select Gavin Newsome to be their nominee with Gretchen Whitmer as the VP choice. The down ballot losses with dementia Joe at ticket top, cannot be tolerated. Dems cheating can make up 100 K votes in most states. But if quid pro Joe is not within that margin in the 6-7 states we all know massive fraud occured in 2020, he gets the hook and the Kamala problem is solved.

And some want for us NOT to support Trump because SHE has a better chance of winning?? Are you F'g KIDDING ME??? That is THE DUMBEST take of ALL time
It is dumb but I'm not surprised. A good many people that hate the Communist Party still haven't figured out playing nice in the sand box with them isn't working out. But to your point, you are correct. Look how well McCain and Romney worked out in general elections. Pansies finish last.

GOP is eating our own. Anyone who disagrees with Trump is called names. Which is why 20-25% of Republicans will not vote for Trump. Biden will not be his opponent.
So let me check your logic.

You’re concerned that Trump is only getting 75%-80% of the vote.

But we just saw in NV, Haley got 24% of the closed primary votes and literally any other candidate got 60%.

So you expect Haley to really turn out enough Republicans to even get close to competing?

When the ONLY thing that you can run on is that you beat the democratic nominee in a purple of blue state better than the REAL America first conservative candidate...it is WAY past time to admit you got your A$$ whipped and drop out to save SOME dignity

Maybe we have all been looking at the wrong replacement for Joe on the democratic ticket. Maybe it will be Nimrata.

Reactions: BCSpell
Maybe we have all been looking at the wrong replacement for Joe on the democratic ticket. Maybe it will be Nimrata.
Dont hate.

She is a little better that Krispy Creme and might have a role to play under Trump. Third stringers can play a role.

Krispy BTW is the only one I would have not voted for in the general. He is another McCain with even less charm.

• Haha
Reactions: RussellCasse
I think the dems will avoid the narrative of replacing a WOC with another all-white ticket. Newsome is the whitest white boy ever.

Whitmer isn't even tan.

With Trump starting to show signs of life with the black male vote, I don't see this happening. Kamala will stay on if Joe is booted (which I agree is highly likely).
I've been telling you boys for 6 months that Joe Biden will not be the nominee. Believe me now? It will be Newsome because the money Dem nitwit elites will back him. He's married into the Siebel family (Siebel systems) which was sold to Oracle for about $6 B. For his running mate, he will not be able to select someone from CA so the Kamala problem is solved. The reason he chooses Whitmer is to hold Michigan.

I'm starting to become a believer that Trump dodges these legal bullets. I thought for many months he would be too badly damaged. Teflon Don is holding up.

So let me check your logic.

You’re concerned that Trump is only getting 75%-80% of the vote.

But we just saw in NV, Haley got 24% of the closed primary votes and literally any other candidate got 60%.

So you expect Haley to really turn out enough Republicans to even get close to competing?
I was saying Haley as I know it is not going to be Biden on the Dem side. Haley was the last person standing up against Trump. I supported DeSantis until he withdrew. Trump has many enemies....in the Republican ranks. I'm sensing a softening and now think Trump threads the needle with many of his legal challenges. They need a new RNC chair who can fund raise like nobody has seen as finances are way behind dems.

I'm becoming more encouraged that Trump can pull this off. I just don't want to lose again. Look at the damage done by the Cabal in only 3 years.

I've been telling you boys for 6 months that Joe Biden will not be the nominee. Believe me now? It will be Newsome because the money Dem nitwit elites will back him. He's married into the Siebel family (Siebel systems) which was sold to Oracle for about $6 B. For his running mate, he will not be able to select someone from CA so the Kamala problem is solved. The reason he chooses Whitmer is to hold Michigan.

I'm starting to become a believer that Trump dodges these legal bullets. I thought for many months he would be too badly damaged. Teflon Don is holding up.
Find where I was convinced they wouldn't cast Biden aside.

One post...

Now I may have said I don't know, but I've never taken the position that he's the presumptive nominee. The dems run their primaries differently than the republicans do. They can just pick at the convention.

And it's not Teflon Don. This is what lawfare looks like, and yesterday's debacle at SCOTUS proves that the lower courts are corrupt.

- RICO doesn't apply to anything Trump did, plus Fani's career is falling apart and we know now there was collusion with the WH.
- The property tax case is beyond insane - there's no plaintiff, no one incurred damages, and the "expert" valuations they are basing the case on are laughable. The appeal will be quick (he'll lose the initial case because the judge is a liberal fascist).
- The Carroll case (funded by a liberal mega donor) is the most ridiculous - the judge wouldn't let exculpatory evidence be shown in court...another quick appeal win is coming for Trump.
- The Jack Smith case hinges on an immunity ruling from SCOTUS which is going to be interesting, I think he has a good chance of winning that. If he doesn't that's the one that could get him, a DC judge with a DC jury would find Mitt Romney guilty of murder...but he will appeal that one as well. Keep in mind, he's never been charged with insurrection.
- The MLG documents case lost its legs on the SC ruling yesterday...considering Biden took documents as a Senator and a VP, not as President (who has much more power to possess classified materials). Plus that judge has seemed much more fair to both sides throughout.

I was saying Haley as I know it is not going to be Biden on the Dem side. Haley was the last person standing up against Trump. I supported DeSantis until he withdrew. Trump has many enemies....in the Republican ranks. I'm sensing a softening and now think Trump threads the needle with many of his legal challenges. They need a new RNC chair who can fund raise like nobody has seen as finances are way behind dems.

I'm becoming more encouraged that Trump can pull this off. I just don't want to lose again. Look at the damage done by the Cabal in only 3 years.
Once Haley bails the fundraising will pick up steam.

Even neocons don't want to see Biden/Newsome/Michelle win.

Of course Trump has enemies. They're all RINO's like Romney and the fat Fuch Cheney.

Only for 6 months? The fact that you think YOU informed US…is quite comical.

Welcometothepartypal dot gif

Once Haley bails the fundraising will pick up steam.

Even neocons don't want to see Biden/Newsome/Michelle win.

Correct. TBnumbers must be new to politics.

Also, this should tell you which team Nimrata is on. Let’s not forget, this is who TBnumbers wanted as the candidate. So…he probably needs to take a step back on what he thinks he knows.

Correct. TBnumbers must be new to politics.

Also, this should tell you which team Nimrata is on. Let’s not forget, this is who TBnumbers wanted as the candidate. So…he probably needs to take a step back on what he thinks he knows.

Later neocon Nikki!

Hope you made enough to float you through retirement, the people who used you now have zero use for you.

Of course Trump has enemies. They're all RINO's like Romney and the fat Fuch Cheney.
No, he has turned 20% of republican voters off. Not due to his policies....more due his childish criticism of others. Yesterday, after the SC heard the Colorado case, when Trump met with the media, he was the most statesmanlike that I've ever seen him be. He was fricking PRESIDENTIAL. If he will act that way, he will regain most of the support he's lost. Biden may be shit canned in the next month. I thought it would be in May.

No, he has turned 20% of republican voters off. Not due to his policies....more due his childish criticism of others. Yesterday, after the SC heard the Colorado case, when Trump met with the media, he was the most statesmanlike that I've ever seen him be. He was fricking PRESIDENTIAL. If he will act that way, he will regain most of the support he's lost. Biden may be shit canned in the next month. I thought it would be in May.
And what percentage of R voters does Haley turn off?

Well, most of us here don't get our feelings hurt over mean tweets. Personally, I don't prefer ass kissing RINO's like McCain and Romney.

PLEASE, show us all were this 20% number has come from?

Well, most of us here don't get our feelings hurt over mean tweets. Personally, I don't prefer ass kissing RINO's like McCain and Romney.
Nor do I. Just giving you boys the facts. Given a choice of mean tweets, childish behavior to go with sane policies vs Biden, most thinking people not corrupted or addicted to guvmint Crack, would choose the former.

When the dems shitcan Biden, which they 100% are, Trump needs every Republican vote, every Independent vote, every Libertarian vote he can get. The Dem cheating apparatus, media, big tech and deep state will go balls to the wall to keep Trump out. Newsomes mess in CA, Whitmer selling MI to the chicoms will be covered up like both didn't happen.

• Haha
PLEASE, show us all were this 20% number has come from?
Where it has come from is Trump himself. He is his own worst enemy. Vs Biden, Trump would likely "squeak out a win" given Bidens rapid decline...even that is 55%-45%. But when Newsome/Whitmer is inserted, the apparatus and collaborators will take over.

• Haha
Reactions: BCSpell
What candidate ever won 100% of their party (beside Saddam Hussein)?
Don't have to win 100% but you damn sure better win 90+%. Dems always in the end are sheep and easy to herd. Pubs tend to be mavricky.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT