ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki has some splainin to do

Touche. That was an incomplete thought. Never Trump politicians are pandering to the mean tweet people. They're trying to get re elected since they don't do their job or stand for anything.

Brother, I am just worn slick by folks that continue to fall for the nonsense. Mean tweets is nonsense. Why? Because I remember when Bush was president (or any other person supposedly on the right). They hammered bush as a dumbass, mean, racist, white guy. (For the record he sucked, but he wasn’t those things). And I remember how pissed I would get that he wouldn’t fight back. The Right is just supposed to sit there and take it…Compromise, don’t fight back etc. While the left can say and do whatever they wish and the “moderate” wing of the right gets upset with Trump while being mum on the lefts antics.

It’s nonsense.

Perfect example: the left and dems referred to Nikki as Nimrata long before trump, yet there are self proclaimed moderates (on the right) on this board throwing a tantrum over Trump doing it. Calling it an unforced error etc. why? Because the same leftist media that didn’t say shit about the left using her name, is telling them to be upset about Trump doing it.

This entire thread and board is filled with a few moderates that are harder on Trump than the left. That speaks volumes about their political affiliation. Not the one they call themselves, but where they actually align.

Last edited:

Brother, I am just worn slick by folks that continue to fall for the nonsense. Mean tweets is nonsense. Why? Because I remember when Bush was president (or any other person supposedly on the right). They hammered bush as a dumbass, mean, racist, white guy. (For the record he sucked, but he wasn’t those things). And I remember how pissed I would get that he wouldn’t fight back. The Right is just supposed to sit there and take it…Compromise, don’t fight back etc. While the left can say and do whatever they wish and the moderate wing of the right gets upset with Trump while being mum on the lefts antics.

It’s nonsense.

Perfect example: the left and dems referred to Nikki as Nimrata long before trump, yet there are moderates (on the right) on this board throwing a tantrum over Trump doing it. Calling it an unforced error etc. why? Because the same leftist media that didn’t say shit about the left using her name, is telling them to be upset about Trump doing it.

This entire thread and board is filled with a few moderates that are harder are Trump than the left. That speaks volumes about their political affiliation. Not the one they call themselves, but where they actually align.
preaching to the choir.

Mean tweets are the most brilliant political theater I've ever seen.

Trump makes an intentional inflammatory statement and while the crybabies are losing their shit and the attention is focused on that, he does something slick like appointing a conservative judge to a federal bench and only the people paying attention notice.

Its sleight of hand game every magician in Vegas would kill for.

Quinnipiac (leans heavily Dem)

BIDEN VS. HALEY​

In a hypothetical 2024 general election matchup between President Biden and Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley, a former United Nations Ambassador and South Carolina Governor, 47 percent of voters support Haley and 42 percent support Biden.

CBS Haley 53% Biden 45%

WSJ Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley's 2024 presidential campaign is enjoying a boost, with a new Wall Street Journal poll showing her beating President Joe Biden by 17 points in a hypothetical matchup. Correspondent Kellie Meyer joins "NewsNation Now" to discuss the momentum Haley has gotten and how it may impact the Republican primary.

Why Nikki Haley polls better against Joe Biden than Donald Trump does​

A POLITICO analysis shows the former South Carolina governor is winning swaths of moderate voters who’d pick Joe Biden if Donald Trump wins the GOP nomination.
If the Dems are sooooo scared of Haley beating Biden, why are they supporting her so much?

Another evil RINO-CRAT Nimrata AKA Bird Brain 🧠

I didn't watch the video, assuming it was an SNL skit, which SNL has been garbage since the Adam Sandler/Phil Hartman era left.
Nimrata also mentions Trump's bedtime. Last time all of us remember, Trump puts in at least a 60 hour work week.

We run with Trump, we win the battle "primary" and lose the war (general). We will also lose the House. We will win the Senate by 1 seat. But all those Trump voters (of which I was one) will make their point. Just like those who vote for Robert Kennedy.

Sorry, I've seen the math, the awful fundraising #s and I'D RATHER WIN. If Biden continues to beat Trump in polls (last 2 have him ahead) the Cabal keeps Joe as they are calling the shots. If Trump is polling ahead of Joe, Biden gets shitcanned prior to their convention.
He, at least your staying consistent and and moving the goal posts all the time.

If the Dems are sooooo scared of Haley beating Biden, why are they supporting her so much?

Exactly. And to add to it, there is a reason they would be ok with her winning.

It really is getting tiresome having the self proclaimed “moderates” fall for the same bait and switch tricks year after year….decade after decade. I am at the point where the only thing that makes sense is that most of these folks are leftists posing as “moderates”. It’s the only way I can make sense of it with how many times Lucy has pulled the football on them.

This isn’t difficult.

Reactions: fatman76
He, at least your staying consistent and and moving the goal posts all the time.

Well, at least he continues to lie and cherry pick. Very disingenuous. His butthurt over Ron is obvious at this point. Especially when his nonsense can be easily disproven. But instead of addressing it, he runs from it. Pathetic. Sorry @Capt Ron 1 …I know he is your pal, but what he is doing is very disingenuous and fits right in with how Rinos act. The Liz Cheney wing.

Last edited:
I have seen enough math, rabble rabble…

Be better.

Diving deeper…

Trump +19 with Independents

Last edited:
What we are up against…and if you’re on the right and pulling nonsense then you can piss off as well. We won’t be winning if your candidate is the nominee anyway. Your preference is for Nimrata, Mitt, Mitch and Liz anyway.

Last edited:
Just reporting the facts. Trump has now lost 2 straight polls to Biden and here's the story re fundraising. I want to freaking win and we are riding a horse that has great name recognition but who is now lame. Need to swich horses.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/de...e-cash-problems-disarray-crucial-swing-states

More lies. Period. I guess you can’t read.

2 straight polls eh? SMDH. You a purposely misrepresenting the facts and data.

@Capt Ron 1

Your buddy is awful at this. He is literally that guy that pays no attention to what the candidate does, as long as they have an R next to their name. Those voters ARE THE PROBLEM.

Going to point out the obvious. A Haley Presidency would not be “winning”.

Here is the heart of the fundraising “issues”

Be better.

Last edited:
Exactly. And to add to it, there is a reason they would be ok with her winning.

It really is getting tiresome having the self proclaimed “moderates” fall for the same bait and switch tricks year after year….decade after decade. I am at the point where the only thing that makes sense is that most of these folks are leftists posing as “moderates”. It’s the only way I can make sense of it with how many times Lucy has pulled the football on them.

This isn’t difficult.
It’s what the right gets for ceding media presence.

It’s the FoxNews crowd.

MAGA is dangerous and Trump is unpalatable to this crowd. Him bagging on Haley’s dress is too much for them to stomach. So his policies never come into focus.

It’s like getting into a car accident where your entire family is hospitalized and you’re most upset about your insurance going up.

It’s what the right gets for ceding media presence.

It’s the FoxNews crowd.

MAGA is dangerous and Trump is unpalatable to this crowd. Him bagging on Haley’s dress is too much for them to stomach. So his policies never come into focus.

It’s like getting into a car accident where your entire family is hospitalized and you’re most upset about your insurance going up.

I am done with the compromise, we need a rino crowd. Most ignorant people on the planet.

Reactions: gatordad3
Ever notice the DINO’s don’t exist.

Maybe Machin at times, but when the chips are down he always caves.

But he’s a unicorn:

Yep. And as I have for years now, I will continue to beat the drum of so called moderates, being more dangerous than leftists.

Much more ability to move the right to the left than the left could ever dream of. Our guy TBnumbers is living proof.

Did you catch today's article on GOP fundraising. We are getting killed as big donors have abandoned Trump. They know the deal. If Trump is our nominee, we will win the Senate by one sear and will lose the House and Presidency. Ron, I know you like Trump...but what you really liked were Trumps policies. Trump is a self centered POS. He's running for revenge, to rebuild his brand and to collect money for his legal fees which will exceed $100 M.
It never in my life has been about the person. It is about what that person can do for my Country. My Country is VERY SICK. Sick with the DOJ, FBI and almost ALL of the 3 letter agencies being tsp left leaning they have become political arms of democrats. ONLY ONE PERSON can fix this. I will give that person my unyielding support in efforts to save America. That is exactly how I feel.

What we are up against…and if you’re on the right and pulling nonsense then you can piss off as well. We won’t be winning if your candidate is the nominee anyway. Your preference is for Nimrata, Mitt, Mitch and Liz anyway.

No RINO here… right? Democrats have some misinformed conservatives believing Trump cannot win, however they are doing things like this because they are KYING their azzes off.

It never in my life has been about the person. It is about what that person can do for my Country. My Country is VERY SICK. Sick with the DOJ, FBI and almost ALL of the 3 letter agencies being tsp left leaning they have become political arms of democrats. ONLY ONE PERSON can fix this. I will give that person my unyielding support in efforts to save America. That is exactly how I feel.
Ron, most of us feel the exact same way you do. I could give a chit about mean tweets. I want to win. Poll was released today by NBC showing Trump well ahead of Biden. Do you really think the DNC would allow this unless they secretyl wanted to get rid of Biden which also solves the Kamala problem? If Biden consistently polls below Trump, Newsome will be inserted. If Biden is polling above Trump by the convention, we are stuck with Trump. With our fundraising down dramatically, we are not in a good position.

Ron, most of us feel the exact same way you do. I could give a chit about mean tweets. I want to win. Poll was released today by NBC showing Trump well ahead of Biden. Do you really think the DNC would allow this unless they secretyl wanted to get rid of Biden which also solves the Kamala problem? If Biden consistently polls below Trump, Newsome will be inserted. If Biden is polling above Trump by the convention, we are stuck with Trump. With our fundraising down dramatically, we are not in a good position.
If Newsome gets elected I swear on my momma I will round up all my battle buddies, buy a gross of Hilux technicals and drive to DC. Jan 6th will look like a toddlers birthday party.

Reactions: tb8232

So you get to cherry pick which polls everyone should consider? Good lord you are ridiculous.

And if the poll favors Trump you have a narrative to use against Trump, and if it favors Biden you have a narrative to use.

Man, You really are butthurt about Ron.

Bad news for you? Haley is unelectable.

But if I were to humor you I would ask….

Do you agree with Biden on The border?

Taxes?
Wars?
Censorship?

Because Nimrata does. A vote for Haely is worse than a vote for Joe. Trojan horse.

Winning….amirite?

Now that I know you don’t have me on ignore, let’s see if you have the guts to respond.

Lastly, when you say “most of US feel the same way”….you talking about the mouse in your pocket or does your narcissism always just shine through?

Last edited:
Yep. And as I have for years now, I will continue to beat the drum of so called moderates, being more dangerous than leftists.

Much more ability to move the right to the left than the left could ever dream of. Our guy TBnumbers is living proof.
I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Colossians 2:15-16 KJV

• Love
Reactions: RussellCasse
I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Colossians 2:15-16 KJV

Indeed sir!!!

My guy @grandhavendiddy needs to read this…

Also, just another poll where Trump is killing it with Indys…

If Newsome gets elected I swear on my momma I will round up all my battle buddies, buy a gross of Hilux technicals and drive to DC. Jan 6th will look like a toddlers birthday party.
You would be leading an army. Never underestimate the stupidity of uninformed voters. Look at who is our current POTUS. Dems count on poor uninformed and misfits. Their elites laugh about it.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
Remember where you heard this...if polls continue showing Trump consistently ahead of Biden and DNC feels even with the massive fraud they know their surrogates engage in, Biden will still lose, quid pro Joe is exited and Newsome is anointed and corronated in Chicago. They will go into the fall with Biden.

Remember where you heard this...if polls continue showing Trump consistently ahead of Biden and DNC feels even with the massive fraud they know their surrogates engage in, Biden will still lose, quid pro Joe is exited and Newsome is anointed and corronated in Chicago. They will go into the fall with Biden.

And Newsom will lose. Period.

The funny part is you thinking you are informing the board about something this board has been discussing for over a year. Newsom. SMDH.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I used to think this WAS going to happen, however I am having my doubts now. Going to be VERY hard to push ut a sitting president with a black female VP. But I am truly not worried about ANYONE you mentioned...Trump is going to be President in 2024/5

I believe your right about one thing, it won't be the Biden ticket. They wait until after Primary season so someone they don't want (Kennedy) can't get the nomination. Then Biden will have a major health issue days before the DNC convention. The DNC will put Manchelle Obama up as their candidate. Maybe Newsome as VP.

• Angry
I believe your right about one thing, it won't be the Biden ticket. They wait until after Primary season so someone they don't want (Kennedy) can't get the nomination. Then Biden will have a major health issue days before the DNC convention. The DNC will put Manchelle Obama up as their candidate. Maybe Newsome as VP.
All reports have been Manchelle has said not no...but HELL NO. Seriously I really do not care...Trump will win this time.

First off, polls suck. I'm sure I can find you a poll that tells you what you want to hear.

Secondly, if Trump can't beat Biden/Newsome/Michelle no one on the right can.

She didn't even beat DeSantis in Iowa. She's polling below "any other choice" (which, I know I just said polls suck but c'mon...literally ANYONE ELSE BUT HER beat her).

She's a terrible candidate, one of the worst I've ever seen.

And to turn your question around - why are the Dems supporting her if she's such a threat to Biden? And why would they be supporting ANYONE if Trump had no chance? Just put resources into your candidates and destroy Trump if he's so bad.

Your logic makes zero sense, you live in an alternate political reality. You're blaming Trump for the ineptitude of the GOP Establishment...

I used to think this WAS going to happen, however I am having my doubts now. Going to be VERY hard to push ut a sitting president with a black female VP. But I am truly not worried about ANYONE you mentioned...Trump is going to be President in 2024/5
Kamala is the VP pick regardless what they do at the top of the ticket.

First off, polls suck. I'm sure I can find you a poll that tells you what you want to hear.

Secondly, if Trump can't beat Biden/Newsome/Michelle no one on the right can.

She didn't even beat DeSantis in Iowa. She's polling below "any other choice" (which, I know I just said polls suck but c'mon...literally ANYONE ELSE BUT HER beat her).

She's a terrible candidate, one of the worst I've ever seen.

And to turn your question around - why are the Dems supporting her if she's such a threat to Biden? And why would they be supporting ANYONE if Trump had no chance? Just put resources into your candidates and destroy Trump if he's so bad.

Your logic makes zero sense, you live in an alternate political reality. You're blaming Trump for the ineptitude of the GOP Establishment...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT