ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki has some splainin to do

The INTARWEBZ is forever, Nimarata.
giphy.gif

;):cool:

I voted for Trump twice. But he now has a math problem and can't win. He's alienated 20-25% of GOP, 60% of Independents. Where will his votes come from? Yes, Biden is horrible. But he will not be their nominee. It will be Newsome with Whitmer as his running mate. They will run on abortion and anti Trump.

GOP will lose the House, may eke out Senate. And Gavin freaking Newsome will be POTUS. America's version of Trudeau...all hat, no cattle.

I voted for Trump twice. But he now has a math problem and can't win. He's alienated 20-25% of GOP, 60% of Independents. Where will his votes come from? Yes, Biden is horrible. But he will not be their nominee. It will be Newsome with Whitmer as his running mate. They will run on abortion and anti Trump.

GOP will lose the House, may eke out Senate. And Gavin freaking Newsome will be POTUS. America's version of Trudeau...all hat, no cattle.
I don’t believe you voted for Trump once

sure you did

Zero of this will come true.

Where did these % come from??? The DNC???

I have seen some pretty bad takes in my lifetime. You managed to somehow make the top ten. I guess reading is difficult, or should we just take your word for it?

I have seen some pretty bad takes in my lifetime. You managed to somehow make the top ten. I guess reading is difficult, or should we just take your word for it?

Believe what you wish. You want Trump policies you better vote for Haley. You want Biden policies, vote for Trump. Trump can't win. Dems are sheep and can be herded. 20-25% of GOP voters have had it with Trump. And your polls re Independents are laughable. 60% will not vote for Trump. So where are his votes coming from? Blacks? Hispanics? Gen Z? Suburban women?

We need to face reality. Yes we loved Trump policies but he's a self created train wreck.

Believe what you wish. You want Trump policies you better vote for Haley. You want Biden policies, vote for Trump. Trump can't win. Dems are sheep and can be herded. 20-25% of GOP voters have had it with Trump. And your polls re Independents are laughable. 60% will not vote for Trump. So where are his votes coming from? Blacks? Hispanics? Gen Z? Suburban women?

We need to face reality. Yes we loved Trump policies but he's a self created train wreck.
I call bullshit

Reactions: RussellCasse
I call bullshit
Call bullshit all you want. Where are the votes coming from? GOP has lost every election from 2018-2022. Trump backed candidates seem to lose in all but deep red areas. He's become too polarizing and toxic. My wife and I have voted for him twice. Not like we are anti-Trump. I'm a math guy and the math is against him.

I am not believing what I wish. I am providing data, with sources to back it up. On the other hand, you are definitely believing what YOU wish. Trump has increased his voter share in both Hispanic and Black voting groups.

How about you speak for yourself. Sounds like you love you some political establishment.

Every poll out there right now has Trump either ahead of Joe, or within margin of victory. There aren’t any other candidates that can say that. NONE, Zip, Nada.

There’s a reason that Lincoln Project supporting folks like yourself are pushing Nimarata. 🤡

As a butt hurt Desantis supporter, it makes perfect sense. I would have thought that Desantis supporters would have learned a lesson on “muh polls” by now. You let Ron gaslight you for a year on “fake polls”. Too funny. Nimarata, and Joe. It’s the same damn picture.

Last edited:
Reactions: BCSpell
You know know it’s bad when leftist NYTimes is conceding the fact that Trump is winning. Bigly. Look at the hispanic and black voter movement. Look at the young voters.

But hey, we still got folks trying to play that game that has never worked. The subUrban woman fiction narrative. You know who suburban women loved? Romney and Mccain. I bet they like Nimarata as well. Who cares.

Last edited:
I am not believing what I wish. I am providing data, with sources to back it up. On the other hand, you are definitely believing what YOU wish. Trump has increased his voter share in both Hispanic and Black voting groups.

How about you speak for yourself. Sounds like you love you some political establishment.

Every poll out there right now has Trump either ahead of Joe, or within margin of victory. There aren’t any other candidates that can say that. NONE, Zip, Nada.

There’s a reason that leftists like yourself are pushing Nimarata. 🤡

As a leftist, it makes perfect sense that you are pushing Nimarata. Nimarata and Joe. It’s the same damn picture.

Yep. I'm a leftist. Wife and I Attending a fund raiser for Speaker Mike Johnson in 2 weeks. We are real leftists.

GOP is being baited to nominate Trump. And when we do, Dems will pull Biden. Replacing with Newsome/Whitmer ticket which destroys Trump. And GOP nitwits are falling for the scam. With Trump, we will also lose House. We will narrowly win Senate as math is in our favor.

Trump has high floor, but much lower ceiling. Remember to check back on this thread in August. Newsome/Whitmer will be the dem ticket and we will be shitting bricks running w Trump.

• Haha
Yep. I'm a leftist. Wife and I Attending a fund raiser for Speaker Mike Johnson in 2 weeks. We are real leftists.

GOP is being baited to nominate Trump. And when we do, Dems will pull Biden. Replacing with Newsome/Whitmer ticket which destroys Trump. And GOP nitwits are falling for the scam. With Trump, we will also lose House. We will narrowly win Senate as math is in our favor.

Trump has high floor, but much lower ceiling. Remember to check back on this thread in August. Newsome/Whitmer will be the dem ticket and we will be shitting bricks running w Trump.

You aren’t very good at this. Mike Johnson is awful, so it makes sense you want to hear that clown.

You support Haley along with the left. You know, the same people you are saying want Trump. It’s ok, you’re obviously new to politics and are fooled easily.

Your logic…the Left wants Trump as the candidate, but showed up in massive numbers to vote for Nimarata. Question for you?

Do the windows on the short bus taste the same as your uber drivers? We both know you can’t drive. FWIW, Haley has zero shot at winning the primary or the general, but in the general….the base would stay home. No point in electing a democrat (haley) again. She can’t even win her home state.

Again…Nimarata and Joe. It’s the same picture. Get over your butthurt for Ron. He was a bad candidate that got in bed with the wrong people. It is what it is, and his political career is done.

Last edited:
You aren’t very good at this. Mike Johnson is awful, so it makes sense you want to hear that clown.

You support Haley along with the left. You know, the same people you are saying want Trump. It’s ok, you’re obviously new to politics and are fooled easily.

Your logic…the Left wants Trump as the candidate, but showed up in massive numbers to vote for Nimarata. Question for you?

Do the windows on the short bus taste the same as your uber drivers? We both know you can’t drive. FWIW, Haley has zero shot at winning the primary or the general, but in the general….the base would stay home. No point in electing a democrat (haley) again. She can’t even win her home state.

Again…Nimarata and Joe. It’s the same picture. Get over your butthurt for Ron. He was a bad candidate that got in bed with the wrong people. It is what it is, and his political career is done.

Bud, you are representative of why we lose races. We supported DeSantis but since he dropped out, we will vote for Haley as she can win and Trump won't. As to your short bus insult, look in the mirror. There are many short busses filled with well meaning emotional and illogical GOP voters who will not face the facts about Trump. He is running for revenge and to continue raising money for his legal bills. All self inflicted.

FYI- Mike Johnson raises money for all house races. Just like Kevin McCarthy did.

He just pulled off an historic sweep of the first two primaries.

Why do real results not matter?

I don’t believe you voted for Trump once
Both my wife and I did twice. And 17 of 20 golf buddies and their wives did. And 82% of our neighborhood (it's own precinct) did. And that was up from 74% who voted for Trump against Hillary. We have never supported or voted for a single Democrat in our lives.

Since Trump last ran he cost us 2 senate seats in GA and most of his endorsed candidates lost in 2022. DeSantis was on the money. Run with Trump and keep losing or rip the bandaid off, nominate someone other than Trump and win easily.

We'd rather win. Trump has proved he is exceptional at one thing....motivating others to vote against Donald Trump or whoever he endorses.

Bud, you are representative of why we lose races. We supported DeSantis but since he dropped out, we will vote for Haley as she can win and Trump won't. As to your short bus insult, look in the mirror. There are many short busses filled with well meaning emotional and illogical GOP voters who will not face the facts about Trump. He is running for revenge and to continue raising money for his legal bills. All self inflicted.

FYI- Mike Johnson raises money for all house races. Just like Kevin McCarthy did.
You don’t make sense.

Republicans are fleeing Trump, Independents hate him…but he just smoked Haley in two open primaries where Dems flooded to her side. And NH and Iowa are VERY different electorates.

If Trump is alive and allowed to run the only candidate that can possibly challenge him is Michelle Obama.

You don’t make sense.

Republicans are fleeing Trump, Independents hate him…but he just smoked Haley in two open primaries where Dems flooded to her side. And NH and Iowa are VERY different electorates.

If Trump is alive and allowed to run the only candidate that can possibly challenge him is Michelle Obama.
2800 Independents voted for her in NH. In Iowa, caucuses were closed. Trump has name recognition and hasn't debated Haley.

You don’t make sense.

Incorrect. Dems will cheat regardless of who they nominate. And they only need to cheat in heavy dem precincts in 6-7 states.

Both my wife and I did twice. And 17 of 20 golf buddies and their wives did. And 82% of our neighborhood (it's own precinct) did. And that was up from 74% who voted for Trump against Hillary. We have never supported or voted for a single Democrat in our lives.

Since Trump last ran he cost us 2 senate seats in GA and most of his endorsed candidates lost in 2022. DeSantis was on the money. Run with Trump and keep losing or rip the bandaid off, nominate someone other than Trump and win easily.

We'd rather win. Trump has proved he is exceptional at one thing....motivating others to vote against Donald Trump or whoever he endorses.
Why do you keep stating clearly disprovable facts?

Trump went 93% in 2022 with his endorsements.

He rec’d more votes than an other candidate in history in 2020…in the middle of a pandemic and with massive amounts of fraud in favor of his opponent.

And more recently he won the first two primaries in historic fashion.

What planet do you live on? Trump is a force right now; and that’s supported by actual facts, no feelings.

2800 Independents voted for her in NH. In Iowa, caucuses were closed. Trump has name recognition and hasn't debated Haley.
SMH

People switch parties in droves when only one side has a real primary.

Haley is a Democrat. She’d get slaughtered by Biden in a general. She’s an awful politician and one of her biggest donors is Reid Hoffman.

They do. He's got 30 delegates of the 1200 needed to win. Let's keep the debate going....if Trump has the balls to debate.
What kind of an idiot debates when he’s winning by a mile? What does he have to gain, your respect?

That’s not how any of this works.

What kind of an idiot debates when he’s winning by a mile? What does he have to gain, your respect?

That’s not how any of this works.
I honestly hope those of yo
Why do you keep stating clearly disprovable facts?

Trump went 93% in 2022 with his endorsements.

He rec’d more votes than an other candidate in history in 2020…in the middle of a pandemic and with massive amounts of fraud in favor of his opponent.

And more recently he won the first two primaries in historic fashion.

What planet do you live on? Trump is a force right now; and that’s supported by actual facts, no feelings.
93% of his endorsed candidates won in 2022? Hmmm. I just googled the question what % of Trump endorsed candidates won in 2022? Why don't you try doing the same.

Look, I hope I'm dead wrong and that those of you supporting Trump are absolutely correct. But Trump has never earned more than 48% of the vote. And with the messes he's made, his ceiling is now probably 44% of the vote. (Dems won't vote for him and he's lost 20% of GOP). Suburban women hate him, he may pick up a % or 2 among blacks. So unless 3rd party candidates collectively win 10% and take more from Dems, how does the math work?

This is not Trump's policies vs Bidens policies. If it were Trump breezes.

This election is Trump vs (Trump haters). I think there may be more of those.

Zero of this will come true.
Hope you are right. But I would not bet on it. This election is not Trump vs Biden. It is Trump vs those who hate Trump. And they will lie, cheat, steal, bribe, threaten and fabricate to beat him. Sadly, he's brought most of this on himself. The man is a 5 year old in a 77 year old body. He just can't keep his mouth shut.

Which policy of hers and Joes do you like best?

1. Continued and increased wars.
2. Open borders like we have now.
3. Censorship and Federal oversight of social media.
4. Increase Taxes.
5. Increase Retirement age for SS

I think I particularly like her close alignment to Reid Hoffman.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT