ADVERTISEMENT

Biden slammed on social media after announcing Transgender Day of Visibility on day before Easter Sunday

I think more and more people are dependent on the government and with efforts like “souls to the polls” and “vote.org”, in the middle of a pandemic and with racial tension not seen since 1968, Biden the platform
Got more votes.
Dependent on the government for what?

I agree with the remainder of your post.

If memory serves me right, wasn't January 6, 2021, an attempt to lynch the politicians that wanted to certify the presidential election?
Listen son, you do not even understand what an uprising is. You had better tend to your “ man” bun and read more and post less. Your age gives you away. Almost impossible to know so little unless you are a kid.

Dependent on the government for what?

I agree with the remainder of your post.
Medicare, Medicaid, getting student loan defaults, driving DEI programs having more relatives come in illegally but with a path to citizenship, etc. etc.

Listen son, you do not even understand what an uprising is. You had better tend to your “ man” bun and read more and post less. Your age gives you away. Almost impossible to know so little unless you are a kid.
@emekz1 - there were a few people who were idiots enough to have a noose with Pence in the crowd. Hardly the purpose (and yes, once the capital was stormed there was plenty wrong with 1/6).

Reactions: emekz1
Are you good with grooming kindergartners about gender change, and explicit sex...because IF you vote lefty...you DO support it. Please let us know where you stand...or go outside in your back yard and practice falling down.
@emekz1 - there were a few people who were idiots enough to have a noose with Pence in the crowd. Hardly the purpose (and yes, once the capital was stormed there was plenty wrong with 1/6).
What is too bad is that we couldn't have had an HONEST investigation of the events of 1/6 instead of an agenda driven predetermined outcome, with the only two "republicans" on the committee self avowed Trump haters. Real fair committee.

Reactions: gatordad3
Are you good with grooming kindergartners about gender change, and explicit sex...because IF you vote lefty...you DO support it. Please let us know where you stand...or go outside in your back yard and practice falling down.
who cares.

I wake up every day and choose violence. Your mileage may vary.
I have not seen any credible evidence presented in a court of law that says otherwise. There were 62 lawsuits filed. The courts disposed of them all due to a lack of evidence. So, yes, I do believe Joe garnered 81 million votes.
At the highest of levels with all of the voting law changes, illegal immigration and with Joe Biden being the shell of the figure, the part of (emphasis here) “Raising Questions” makes perfect sensez

What is too bad is that we couldn't have had an HONEST investigation of the events of 1/6 instead of an agenda driven predetermined outcome, with the only two "republicans" on the committee self avowed Trump haters. Real fair committee.
From a citizen’s perspective, the 1/6 committee was a joke

Medicare, Medicaid, getting student loan defaults, driving DEI programs having more relatives come in illegally but with a path to citizenship, etc. etc.
Fair enough.
The population is older hence the reliance on Medicare?

Most working class folks can't afford healthcare hence the reliance on Medicaid?

DEI is yet another culture war created by those who see their grip on absolute power slipping away. It's a new Jim Crow law. Affirmative Action benefited white females more than any other race/gender.

America can't survive without immigrants. Politicians pretend like they want to fix it but they really don't. Their corporate puppet masters demand cheap labor. We want immigrants arrested but never cry out for the arrest of the US employer that hires them. No one hires them. They won't come here.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks

What made the findings dishonest? Were their findings challenged in court? If so, what was the outcome?

• Haha
So you're of the opinion Trump hasn't committed any crimes? That the remaining 88 indictments are all false? All of the witnesses against him are Republicans that he hired and/or had in his inner circle.
Are you of the opinion that biden hasn't committed any crimes?

I'm confused about being annoyed by something that has no personal affect on anyone? I don't understand the daily outrage, anger, annoyance, etc. How can one live a relatively happy and healthy life being pissed off every day? I just don't understand going to bed upset and then waking up every day in the same frame of mind.
Start asking yourself what's next? Because history has proven that it will not stop, only continue and expand.
Who has said in this thread they "go to bed upset"?

No kidding. What the heck is this guy talking about " attempt to lynch politicians". He has made many accusatory and hyperbolic statements in this thread alone. Sounds like a high schooler.

Oh yes. Attempted insurrection and overthrow of the government with no guns or weapons. In a country that has more guns than people, people are going to overthrow the government without any guns?? Yeah ok. Amazing what libs can turn anything into to fit their beliefs. Trespassing is the new revolution.

I have not seen any credible evidence presented in a court of law that says otherwise. There were 62 lawsuits filed. The courts disposed of them all due to a lack of evidence. So, yes, I do believe Joe garnered 81 million votes.
Wait.

worry about yourself and stop trying to govern other peoples lives. thats kind of what freedom is all about. oh, and no effing stimi.
You do realize that insisting schools, that are run by the government, take over aspects of the family that have been historically done by the family, is governing people and their freedoms? You see that right?

You throw out sheep all the time, and then advocate that we blindly be ok with what the school is teaching our children. LOL.

If people are teaching these things to my child in school, and it’s issues that I want to discuss at a family, then yes. I’m going to care.

Last edited:
Fair enough.
The population is older hence the reliance on Medicare?

Most working class folks can't afford healthcare hence the reliance on Medicaid?

DEI is yet another culture war created by those who see their grip on absolute power slipping away. It's a new Jim Crow law. Affirmative Action benefited white females more than any other race/gender.

Yeah, no. Go read a book FFS, Jim Crow has literally nothing to do with this.

America can't survive without immigrants. Politicians pretend like they want to fix it but they really don't. Their corporate puppet masters demand cheap labor. We want immigrants arrested but never cry out for the arrest of the US employer that hires them. No one hires them. They won't come here.
Immigrants aren't the problem. Quit equating criminal invaders with legal resident aliens in the citizenship pipeline.

Yeah, no. Go read a book FFS, Jim Crow has literally nothing to do with this.

Immigrants aren't the problem. Quit equating criminal invaders with legal resident aliens in the citizenship pipeline.
This is the game the left plays by accusing the republicans of anti immigration. I want controlled immigration. These 8 million illegals are law breakers and the left makes no distinction between legal and illegal because they don't care.

SMDH. Good lord. The only response this deserves.

'I can't get over the fact that Jan 6 seems to have been staged by Democrat operatives. Plus the judicial system being utilized by the Democrats when prosecuting conservatives is bipolar being some Democrats are above the law while conservatives are excessively prosecuted and punished. If you are a fairly intelligent American these facts have got to trouble you.

This is the game the left plays by accusing the republicans of anti immigration. I want controlled immigration. These 8 million illegals are law breakers and the left makes no distinction between legal and illegal because they don't care.
no, you want less brown people coming in, its ok to say it. if it were all sweedish bikini models you wouldnt say a damn thing. Be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: emekz1 and nail1988
ILLEGAL ALIENS are what is being discussed here. NOT LEGAL IMMIGRANTS. Do you understand and believe in the US Constitution??

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
ILLEGAL ALIENS are what is being discussed here. NOT LEGAL IMMIGRANTS. Do you understand and believe in the US Constitution??
STFU, they are poeple coming to do the work the lazy entitle citizens wont do. they raise the standard of living for all those higher up the economic ladder. Try being grateful instead of hateful, its a much better look for somebody that was very lucky to have been born in such a wealthy country.

Indictments mean nothing. Especially when the FBI admits you did something wrong but declines to prosecute. Because apparently where National Security is concerned, intent matters.
I'll concede your point about indictments.

Joe, like Barack, Hillary, Trump or any other former government official that, after discovering they are in possession of classified docs, doesn't immediately return them should be charged with willful retention.
Indictments mean nothing. Especially when the FBI admits you did something wrong but declines to prosecute. Because apparently where National Security is concerned, intent matters.

Joe, like Barack, Hillary, Trump or any other former government official that, after discovering they are in possession of classified docs, doesn't immediately return them should be charged with willful retention.
i believe the exact opposite in the case of former Presidents.

Retrieve the documents by all means. But unless they committed treason by sharing them, i dont want any of them near a court room.

Maybe Trump should have burned or taken a hammer to those documents? Seems like valid jurisprudence now, looking back at precedence. 😂

Reactions: dezyDeco
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT