ADVERTISEMENT

Biden slammed on social media after announcing Transgender Day of Visibility on day before Easter Sunday

Oh yeah they've banned religion from the easter egg hunt for years.

That's not what we're annoyed about. It's his 2021 proclamation plus his 2024 proclamatio

Oh yeah they've banned religion from the easter egg hunt for years.

That's not what we're annoyed about. It's his 2021 proclamation plus his 2024 proclamation.
I'm confused about being annoyed by something that has no personal affect on anyone? I don't understand the daily outrage, anger, annoyance, etc. How can one live a relatively happy and healthy life being pissed off every day? I just don't understand going to bed upset and then waking up every day in the same frame of mind.

I'm confused about being annoyed by something that has no personal affect on anyone? I don't understand the daily outrage, anger, annoyance, etc. How can one live a relatively happy and healthy life being pissed off every day? I just don't understand going to bed upset and then waking up every day in the same frame of mind.

No personal effect? Just stop.

Oh I dunno, maybe because grooming children, and moral decay that is tearing this country to shreds has real life consequences. Just speculating of course.

Maybe some folks actually care about the condition of the country they are leaving for their Children.

Crazy, I know.

I wake up every day and choose violence. Your mileage may vary.

Are you good with grooming kindergartners about gender change, and explicit sex...because IF you vote lefty...you DO support it. Please let us know where you stand...or go outside in your back yard and practice falling down.

The response told us where he/she stands. Apologies to him/her as I don’t know how it identifies.

Are you good with grooming kindergartners about gender change, and explicit sex...because IF you vote lefty...you DO support it. Please let us know where you stand...or go outside in your back yard and practice falling down.
I am perplexed as to how you know all of these alleged crimes are happening, but the parents of the kids that are allowing teachers to allegedly "groom" their kids aren't being investigated by the proper authorities. Why aren't the school administrators being held to account for retaining a teacher that is allegedly "grooming" kids.

This is who I wanted as Trump's running mate.
Our Republican party is being dragged into an ever deepening shit hole because of people like this guy. Look at his 2020 comments regarding women voting. Losses will continue to mount locally, statewide and especially nationally until better candidates are brought forward. MAGA and their 30 percentile of the country isn't nearly enough to win a general election. It's sad because we need 2 functional and viable political parties in order for a democracy to work.

I am perplexed as to how you know all of these alleged crimes are happening, but the parents of the kids that are allowing teachers to allegedly "groom" their kids aren't being investigated by the proper authorities. Why aren't the school administrators being held to account for retaining a teacher that is allegedly "grooming" kids.

You tell us why they aren’t being investigated. Maybe because POTUS is a Pedo that has weaponized the judicial system to attack opposition? But I get it, a tweet that upset you was a far greater offense.

You tell us why they aren’t being investigated. Maybe because POTUS is a Pedo that has weaponized the judicial system to attack opposition? But I get it, a tweet that upset you was a far greater offense.

Oh boy...SMH... Let's hope your anger and outrage will eventually lead to another Republican commanding all branches of government and ridding us of all of these allegedly bad people that are being allowed to run amok because President Biden is a pedophile and has ordered every law enforcement agency to stand by and stand down. Come on, man🙄

Oh boy...SMH... Let's hope your anger and outrage will eventually lead to another Republican commanding all branches of government and ridding us of all of these allegedly bad people that are being allowed to run amok because President Biden is a pedophile and has ordered every law enforcement agency to stand by and stand down. Come on, man🙄
The mental gymnastics involved in this post is staggering.

Personally I think the time has come to drag every last one of them out of their offices and lynch them with their own entrails.

There's no such thing as a good career politician

The mental gymnastics involved in this post is staggering.

Personally I think the time has come to drag every last one of them out of their offices and lynch them with their own entrails.

There's no such thing as a good career politician
If memory serves me right, wasn't January 6, 2021, an attempt to lynch the politicians that wanted to certify the presidential election?

No. Your memory serves you poorly.

Regardless, I mean all of them. R, D, and I. Clean house.
I'm with you 💯 on getting rid of the majority of the current Congress. There are some good people there that have been overrun by the crazy caucuses. We really screwed up when we starting infringing into women's wombs and bedrooms. While professing to be the party of "small government" we are constantly making laws that are intrusive into everyday lives. We are on our way to becoming obsolete as a party. We are now eating our own.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988

Hell, at this point I would like to just have A POTUS that doesn’t violate the 1st Amendment. You know, the Right from which ALL other Rights flow.

As for ordering folks to “stand down”, no need once you have shown everyone your willing to weaponize the justice system to go after a former President, and your opponent to remain in Power. Message sent.

You know it’s bad when the lefts very own are admitting it.

Be better.

I'm with you 💯 on getting rid of the majority of the current Congress. There are some good people there that have been overrun by the crazy caucuses. We really screwed up when we starting infringing into women's wombs and bedrooms. While professing to be the party of "small government" we are constantly making laws that are intrusive into everyday lives. We are on our way to becoming obsolete as a party. We are now eating our own.

Gaslight much?

So you support pedophilia and Baby murdering. Stay classy.

So because it's on Easter, he is supposed to ignore the day?

Why can't he acknowledge both days? Why does it have to be "either/or"?

I am not angry at all, I am more annoyed by how you guys nitpick everything. Like this is the dumbest fake outrage since Obama tan suit.
Here is a question for you. Every time the WH puts out anything like this (Proclamations), they always also release a Spanish version. BUT, this time, they did not realize a Spanish Version. WHY NOT?

Could it be because they know that a majority of the immigrants (Both legal and illegal) who come from Spanish speaking countries are Catholic and they didn't want them to know about it?

Did Biden and the WH do this last year on March 31? So you do not have to do a ton of research, the answer is NO. It was on March 30 last year. OH and it was also on March 30 in 2022. SO, its NOT ALWAYS announced by Biden on March 31.

In 2021, U.S. President [COLOR=var(--color-progressive)]Joe Bidenhttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden proclaimed March 31 as a Transgender Day of Visibility, stating in part, "I call upon all Americans to join in the fight for full equality for all transgender people." Biden was the first American president to issue a formal presidential proclamation recognizing the event.[COLOR=var(--color-progressive)][9][/COLOR][COLOR=var(--color-progressive)][10][/COLOR][COLOR=var(--color-progressive)][11][/COLOR] Biden issued a similar proclamation a year later, welcoming [COLOR=var(--color-progressive)]Jeopardy![/COLOR] contestant and transgender woman [COLOR=var(--color-progressive)]Amy Schneider[/COLOR] to the White House and announcing a set of measures intended to support [COLOR=var(--color-progressive)]transgender rights[/COLOR].[COLOR=var(--color-progressive)][12][/COLOR][COLOR=var(--color-progressive)][13][/COLOR][/COLOR]
Now do 2022 and 2023. It was on March 30 and not March 31. So, Biden/WH specifically chose to do it on Easter Sunday. Shameful.

Hell, at this point I would like to just have A POTUS that doesn’t violate the 1st Amendment. You know, the Right from which ALL other Rights flow.

As for ordering folks to “stand down”, no need once you have shown everyone your willing to weaponize the justice system to go after a former President, and your opponent to remain in Power. Message sent.

You know it’s bad when the lefts very own are admitting it.

Be better.

So you're of the opinion Trump hasn't committed any crimes? That the remaining 88 indictments are all false? All of the witnesses against him are Republicans that he hired and/or had in his inner circle.

• Haha
Reactions: BCSpell
Well, apparently 81 million people either forgave, overlooked, didn't care, or thought nothing of Joe being a "dipshit" way back in 1988. Whatever happened back then was of no consequence in 2020.
The exact reason you don't understand Don Lemons facts.

Reactions: BCSpell
Well, apparently 81 million people either forgave, overlooked, didn't care, or thought nothing of Joe being a "dipshit" way back in 1988. Whatever happened back then was of no consequence in 2020.
Apropos of nothing, do you think Joe Biden is more Popular than Barack Obama? And do you think Trump hatred could push Biden past Obama's highest vote totals?

Last edited:

45a0f4c2-ba35-4beb-a9e2-0e87d28b336e-AP_Election_2020_Biden_MIPA1_1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
Apropos of nothing, do you think Joe Biden is more Popular than Barack Obama? And do you think Trump hatred could push Biden past Obama's highest vote totals?
I think more and more people are dependent on the government and with efforts like “souls to the polls” and “vote.org”, in the middle of a pandemic and with racial tension not seen since 1968, Biden the platform
Got more votes.

I have not seen any credible evidence presented in a court of law that says otherwise. There were 62 lawsuits filed. The courts disposed of them all due to a lack of evidence. So, yes, I do believe Joe garnered 81 million votes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT