ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki has some splainin to do

I believe your right about one thing, it won't be the Biden ticket. They wait until after Primary season so someone they don't want (Kennedy) can't get the nomination. Then Biden will have a major health issue days before the DNC convention. The DNC will put Manchelle Obama up as their candidate. Maybe Newsome as VP.
Newsome and Whitmer will be the ticket. Moochele has zero interest.

We are not that dumb.

POTUS was selected, not elected.

He may have rec'd 55-60MM votes.
Legitimate votes from eligible voters about 65-70 M. The others were manufactured. Which they will do again in predominantly AA precincts.

If Newsome is subbed in, the VP cannot be from same state. Pb solved.

Just to add…

Even though this isn’t how it works. This is the perfect example of someone still thinking it’s the politics of the 80’s. In case you haven’t noticed, there are no rules any longer.

These people have the ability to manipulate whatever rule they need to for political gain, and it’s been happening for decades.

It’s ok man, waking up is difficult, but the fact you are here shows potential. If Snoop and Fitty can wake up, there is hope.

I refuse to believe he outperformed Obama’s first election.

That was a great campaign with a ton of energy and enthusiasm.

Biden couldn’t fill 12 circles.
True. Keep in mind many votes for Joe were votes against Trump. I do not know the legitimate #s. Nobody does. I just know it was nowhere near the 81 M claimed.

Reactions: fatman76
What was wrong with her statement? In the clip you sent, she did not support or condemn the border bill. She said Trump was wrong to tell Republicans not to vote for it to so they can use the broken border as a campaign issue. She said we cannot afford to wait another day to take action on the border and to remember what Sept 12th felt like. I thought she was very reasonable.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
What was wrong with her statement? In the clip you sent, she did not support or condemn the border bill. She said Trump was wrong to tell Republicans not to vote for it to so they can use the broken border as a campaign issue. She said we cannot afford to wait another day to take action on the border and to remember what Sept 12th felt like. I thought she was very reasonable.
What is wrong with it? The person behind 28points in her own state giving campaign lessons to the guy kicking her ***?

Yea you are a neocon and you have no idea what the party is about.

This is the Mitt Romney answer.

Hide behind blustery language about how bad the border is while ignoring the obvious answer. This is the EXACT same way Schumer is now handling this question.

The answer is - Joe Biden needs to be called on the carpet for using his EO powers to undo everything Trump put in place that was at least stemming the tide…and not using those same powers to put those policies back into place. THEN, call out this bill for what it is, permanent, codified illegal immigration in the tens of millions with pathways to amnesty. She did none of that.

If this bill passes both our culture and the Republican Party is done forever. And Nikki seems just fine with that, as long as she gets rich.

Hide behind blustery language about how bad the border is while ignoring the obvious answer. This is the EXACT same way Schumer is now handling this question.

The answer is - Joe Biden needs to be called on the carpet for using his EO powers to undo everything Trump put in place that was at least stemming the tide…and not using those same powers to put those policies back into place. THEN, call out this bill for what it is, permanent, codified illegal immigration in the tens of millions with pathways to amnesty. She did none of that.

If this bill passes both our culture and the Republican Party is done forever. And Nikki seems just fine with that, as long as she gets rich.

Bingo. She is a Democrat. And there are clowns that TDS and Butthurt feelings over Ron are willing to lose the country because they are emotional.

Might I suggest to the men doing this..go get checked for Low T.

Nice timing here. Pretty sure I mentioned this already. Hoping at some point that our “moderates” like TBnumbers and @grandhavendiddy stop falling for the tricks so we can make progress.

You know, the moderates that think Trump is mean and aid and abet these types of talking points. Meanwhile, it’s leftists that are really mean. Wake up folks…stop falling for the spin.

Last edited:

GOP is eating our own. Anyone who disagrees with Trump is called names. Which is why 20-25% of Republicans will not vote for Trump. Biden will not be his opponent.

What is wrong with her statement?
Well the most obvious thing is the thing they are calling a "border deal" is NOT a border deal...anymore than build back better was a bill to rebuild things. It is a propaganda bill to get some heat off of the democrats. And ZERO Republicans should support it. The border could be fixed TODAY...by nightfall without the bill, so it is 100% unnecessary. Do you think lefties WANT the border closed? Secondly....I have made it a lifes lesson NOT to take advice from someone that should not be giving advice. Trump is CLOBBERING her. She needs to listen to advice...not give advice. Who wants advice from someone that you are kicking their a**?

GOP is eating our own. Anyone who disagrees with Trump is called names. Which is why 20-25% of Republicans will not vote for Trump. Biden will not be his opponent.
Then THEY are the problem..not us. Trump WILL BE THE NOMINEE....what are you even bringing this loser up for? It is 100% a waste of time. Get on board...or vote democrat. Those are the choices. PLEASE...tell me where I am wrong! Do you think she has even the remotest chance? If so...tell me WHERE she wins! LOL

No candidate gets 100% of his party's vote.

And I'm not "calling you names". These are descriptors of your political views. I'm just using adjectives.

You are a neo-conservative, like Haley.

And you're using this fake outrage to avoid addressing the rest of my post. With ONE MOVE Biden could reinstate the Remain in Mexico EO. That would stem at least half of the influx of migrants.

Any idea why Haley didn't mention that?

Reactions: RussellCasse
Then THEY are the problem..not us. Trump WILL BE THE NOMINEE....what are you even bringing this loser up for? It is 100% a waste of time. Get on board...or vote democrat. Those are the choices. PLEASE...tell me where I am wrong! Do you think she has even the remotest chance? If so...tell me WHERE she wins! LOL
Let’s let the primary play out, then we can take this stance.

If he doesn’t want to support Trump in the primary that’s fine, it’s the general that really counts.

Let him bail the Titanic with a ladle.

No candidate gets 100% of his party's vote.

And I'm not "calling you names". These are descriptors of your political views. I'm just using adjectives.

You are a neo-conservative, like Haley.

And you're using this fake outrage to avoid addressing the rest of my post. With ONE MOVE Biden could reinstate the Remain in Mexico EO. That would stem at least half of the influx of migrants.

Any idea why Haley didn't mention that?

At this point his MO is to come in and state opinion as fact, cherry pick data while ignoring data, with sources, that contradict his opinion….then tell you he has you on ignore when he loses the argument.

Wait for it, it’s coming. And just like others, he will pop in one of your threads afterwards, while “ignoring” you.

Sound familiar?

Last edited:
Let’s let the primary play out, then we can take this stance.

If he doesn’t want to support Trump in the primary that’s fine, it’s the general that really counts.

Let him bail the Titanic with a ladle.
The primary has been over for months. I am tired of people who have math difficulty trying to explain how someone who cannot even win her own state has a better chance than the guy clobbering her. I mean...if you believe that garbage...just sday it out loud a few times so you can see how stupid that actually sounds. If you actually even REMOTELY believe that...you are being led around by your nose by the libs.

No question that right now, Trump will be the nominee. That is not the question. The questions are two? #1 Can he win? I don't think he will if the Dems pull Biden and insert "anyone else" who can chew gum and walk at same time. #2- If I'm correct and my math is correct, who should be our nominee? Never underestimate Trump's ability to get people to vote against him (legitimately and illegally)

No question that right now, Trump will be the nominee. That is not the question. The questions are two? #1 Can he win? I don't think he will if the Dems pull Biden and insert "anyone else" who can chew gum and walk at same time. #2- If I'm correct and my math is correct, who should be our nominee? Never underestimate Trump's ability to get people to vote against him (legitimately and illegally)

1) Well since you admitted he's the nominee, we're gonna have to just push through and hope he can. The voters are clear, this is the process for Republicans.
2) I don't think the R's run it like the Democrats. I think whomever wins the delegates is the candidate.

And to put a finer point on #2...there clearly isn't a better option on the Right. Trump has mowed all of the viable ones down with prejudice.

So then, what’s the point of you being in here bashing him and shilling for Nimrata?

not even a pub and I can see the illogic of this.
If Biden continues polling significantly below Trump, he will "take a medical" and DNC will select Gavin Newsome to be their nominee with Gretchen Whitmer as the VP choice. The down ballot losses with dementia Joe at ticket top, cannot be tolerated. Dems cheating can make up 100 K votes in most states. But if quid pro Joe is not within that margin in the 6-7 states we all know massive fraud occured in 2020, he gets the hook and the Kamala problem is solved.

If Biden continues polling significantly below Trump, he will "take a medical" and DNC will select Gavin Newsome to be their nominee with Gretchen Whitmer as the VP choice. The down ballot losses with dementia Joe at ticket top, cannot be tolerated. Dems cheating can make up 100 K votes in most states. But if quid pro Joe is not within that margin in the 6-7 states we all know massive fraud occured in 2020, he gets the hook and the Kamala problem is solved.
Gavin Newsome almost got recalled in his own state.

This is hilarious. The primary is over! Has been for a while.

And to think that there is a person ITT that thinks a person that lost by 27% to….”None of these candidates” is a viable option to……

“Win”

Yikes.
ITS WORST - The Primary was Tuesday night. It's an open primary so the Nevada GOP said that we only want Repubs deciding who our candidate is, so we will have a GOP caucus to determine our candidate. NO delegates will be awarded to the winner of the primary, and in fact, we only want the candidates participating in one, the caucus, so if you participate in the Primary, you cant participate in the caucus. Haley joins the Primary knowing she can't receive any delegates.

I can only assume that Haley was just looking for the news Headline: Haley wins Nevada Primary. I guess she underestimated ”None of these candidates”.

ITS WORST - The Primary was Tuesday night. It's an open primary so the Nevada GOP said that we only want Repubs deciding who our candidate is, so we will have a GOP caucus to determine our candidate. NO delegates will be awarded to the winner of the primary, and in fact, we only want the candidates participating in one, the caucus, so if you participate in the Primary, you cant participate in the caucus. Haley joins the Primary knowing she can't receive any delegates.

I can only assume that Haley was just looking for the news Headline: Haley wins Nevada Primary. I guess she underestimated ”None of these candidates”.
And some want for us NOT to support Trump because SHE has a better chance of winning?? Are you F'g KIDDING ME??? That is THE DUMBEST take of ALL time

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT