ADVERTISEMENT

Florida - Miami matchup

If the Gators arrive healthy in Orlando, the scUM will be burnt toast when the fat lady sings.

QB's - UF
WR's - UF by a mile
RB's - UF by a 1/2 mile
TE's - Including Pitts - UF
OL - We'll see?

DT - We'll see?
DE/Buck - UF
LB's - UF
CB-Nic - UF by a mile
S's - We'll see?

Sad -- dazed and confused as always... :D

Sad dazed and confused...yes that could be what you will be feeling come August 24th. I said it.:)

Just my own W-a-G and nothing more... :cool:
There are no major issues with the OL, just some depth/experience questions.

LT Forsythe rsJr (has started)
LG Heggie rsJr (has started)
OC Buchanan rsSr (2018 season starter)
#2 RG Deyavie Hammond 6-4 345 Fr (UA-AA, Opening finals, 7A Champ)
RT Jean DeLance rsJr (has played)
~ And there are 12 other OL'men behind them to back them up.

Mullen said that Franks is now comfortable in the offense and is making much quicker decisions on where to go with the ball. He is also now rated the #3 QB in the SEC, right behind two Heisman watch list QB's. o_O

Toney, the TE's, and RB's coming out of the backfield will loosen up the scUM DL, while the short WR passing game (2.5 sec) will put them on their heals. Shortly after that, the full passing game will begin to knock their socks off. The RB's by committee will rush for well over 200 yards in the game. :cool:

Miami's problem will be trying to stop 9-11 rotating skill players that will be hitting them from all over the field while never getting tired. o_O

The Gator D will own the blowhards lunch box all game... ;)

There are NO major problems for the Gator's OL in 2019.

OL -- 1 rsSr OC starter, 3 rsJr's, 2 have starts and the other has played.
For the 5th starting OL'man, I'm betting on the RG being the #2 OG in the 2019 class, 6-4 345 Deyavie Hammond. He's an UA-AA, an 'Opening' finalist, and a FL 7A State Champ from Lakeland.

Mullen said that Franks is now much quicker making his decisions, while Brian has helped him shorten up his throwing motion. Between the two, he's getting the ball out much quicker, which has also improved his accuracy. That and the OL will help him get the ball out in 2.5 seconds in the short game to Toney, TE's, and quick hits to the WR's. The excellent receiving RB will be the safety valve for the occasional breakdowns in protection, or Franks new running attitude. No worries mates... ;)

The Gator's / Grantham's defense will be in the blowhards lunch box all day...:cool:

Reactions: mcanes
Honestly - I feel about this year's Oline just like I did about last year's Oline...for differing reasons. But going into last year there were a ton of questions that took a bit but got answered. This year - same thing, although it looks like the QBs should be able to help the Oline quite a bit more this year.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Didn’t you guys have a few young OL from last year? I would think being in year two the situation isn’t as dire as you’ve had in the past or like we were last year.

At least get your facts right...that was not the UM Spring game it was the 2nd spring scrimmage. Next it was basically one fan saying "overrated" I was there. Lastly the QB spot is wide open between the 3 guys, that said anything will be a vast improvement over where we have been with Rosier and the crappy QB coaching and offense we were running. Offense will be MUCH improved with Dan Enos at the wheel. Easily the most important "recruit" the Canes landed.

Well, talk to the guys on 1010XL, that's what they reported on air. Both the morning and afternoon guys. I think I will believe them over you, they are real professionals with real names, not some JA on a message board.

As for Dan Enos, even if he's as good as Dan Mullen, it took half a season for him to get everybody moving in the same direction last year. Game 1, not worried in the slightest.

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
Didn’t you guys have a few young OL from last year? I would think being in year two the situation isn’t as dire as you’ve had in the past or like we were last year.

Last years FNG's
55. RT Noah Banks 6-5 309 rsSr **** 5.8 - EE (JuCo-AA - #5 OT - 22/50)
76. LT Richard Gouraige 6-4 303 **** 5.9 rsFr
67. RG Chris Bleich 6-6 321 *** 5.7 rsFr - EE
62. OC/OG Griffin McDowell 6-3 295 *** 5.6 rsFr - scooter, out for Spring :rolleyes:
-----
2019 FNG's
E-#2 OG Deyavie Hammond 6-4 345 Fr **** - chose UF over UA, UGly
65. E-#7 OC Kingsley Eguakun 6-4 294 Fr *** EE - Miami flip, chose UF orver AU.
78. E-#11 OG Ethan White 6-5 355 Fr **** EE- chose UF over 8 other schools
74. R-#13 OG Will Harrod 6-5 316 Fr **** EE - chose UF over a long list of big time offers
R-#17 OG Riley Simonds 6-4 290 Fr *** - chose UF over 10 other SEC schools
64. E-#18 OT Michael Tarquin 6-5 275 Fr **** EE - chose UF over 22 other offers
R-#37 OT Wardrick Wilson 6-5 311 Fr **** - chose UF over Mich and 10 others
=====

And people should keep in mind that the TE's and RB's can do a lot to help out the OL.

Sad dazed and confused...yes that could be what you will be feeling come August 24th. I said it.:)

I want to see your one dimensional offense attempt to run he ball 35 times against the Gator D. I know your passing game is going to chit-a-brick trying to get any quality completions. Dink & Dunk junk is about all you have to hope for there... o_O

How you finish is very important to winning games. The Gator 2018 secondary was #1 in the nation in 4th quarter opponent passing efficiency (66.25) and ranked 2nd nationally in opponent completion percentage (40.5%).

That was with the #1 starting CB out in 2nd game and starting a tFr in his place.

CB C.J. Henderson Jr - SEC Coaches All Freshman Team
CB Marco Wilson rsSo - SEC Coaches All Freshman Team (back 100% from ACL)
Star/CB Trey Dean So - SEC Coaches All Freshman Team (moved to Nic)
-----
But how-bout their backups?
#6 CB Chris Steele ***** 6.1 EE
#9 CB Kaiir Elam **** 6.0

With a couple more Fr that might be pretty good.

I want to see your one dimensional offense attempt to run he ball 35 times against the Gator D. I know your passing game is going to chit-a-brick trying to get any quality completions. Dink & Dunk junk is about all you have to hope for there... o_O

How you finish is very important to winning games. The Gator 2018 secondary was #1 in the nation in 4th quarter opponent passing efficiency (66.25) and ranked 2nd nationally in opponent completion percentage (40.5%).

That was with the #1 starting CB out in 2nd game and starting a tFr in his place.

CB C.J. Henderson Jr - SEC Coaches All Freshman Team
CB Marco Wilson rsSo - SEC Coaches All Freshman Team (back 100% from ACL)
Star/CB Trey Dean So - SEC Coaches All Freshman Team (moved to Nic)
-----
But how-bout their backups?
#6 CB Chris Steele ***** 6.1 EE
#9 CB Kaiir Elam **** 6.0

With a couple more Fr that might be pretty good.

Like that you guys are so confident up there, will make it that much more sweet. :):):)

GO CANES!!!

Like that you guys are so confident up there, will make it that much more sweet. :):):)

GO CANES!!!

giphy.gif

@instaGATOR :D

Reactions: gatordad3
If all things were equal I would go to the coaching to determine the outcome. I think Frank's is a known , Martell has only seen mopup duty and I wasn't impressed with his ability to throw or read coverages.

Manny Diaz has said a lot of nice things but so did Randy Shannon when he got hired. I like our chances come the end of August. I'm tired of losing to the candy canes.

Not saying that Miami will be world beaters their 1st game out of the gate with a new head coach, new offense, possibly new QB...but they have several dynamic weapons on offense (Thomas, Jordan, Mallory, DJ to name a few) and with a better offensive coach, system and play caller in Enos we have some hope that side of the ball will be much improved. It was GOD AWFUL the past 2 years. Like REALLY REALLY BAD.

On D just keep doing what they have been doing. They were among the best in most D categories the last 2 years (total D, Pass D, TFL, Sacks, TO, 3rd down...). The front 7 and pass rush will be the strength. Key will be if the defensive backfield can be good enough after losing 3 starters.

Reactions: Uswagpak
Could not be more different...in personality, handling of the press and position of head coach and how they coach defense for that matter. World's apart really.
I absolutely agree. While it didn't bring us any success on the field in 2017, when Jim McElnuts got fired halfway through the season and Randy Shannon was named acting head coach, he did it with all the class and competence in the world all the while knowing that he pretty much didn't have a job at the end of the season and neither did any of his fellow coaches.

Say what you want about Randy Shannon and his past, but he was one of the most respectful and dignified persons I've seen in comments and in front of the cameras when it came to leading us through that very dark period. Sadly he gets almost no credit for what he did here from Florida fans while he was in that position.

Manny Diaz on the other hand keeps 5 year old kids chained up under his desk at work to have sex with and kicks puppies not to mention his drug addiction.

On D just keep doing what they have been doing. They were among the best in most D categories the last 2 years (total D, Pass D, TFL, Sacks, TO, 3rd down...). The front 7 and pass rush will be the strength. Key will be if the defensive backfield can be good enough after losing 3 starters.

UF also lost 3 starters on D to the NFL, and all 3 were E-D Jrs.
Though their replacements are as good, and possibly a little better.

Miami D - 40 Sac - 245 Yds, 6.1 yds/sac - 16 Ints - 2 TD's vs the #29 SoS

Florida D - 37 Sac - 217 Yds 5.9 yds/sac - 16 Ints - 4 TDs vs the #14 SoS

So, throw in the difference in SoS's to credit or adjust the above results.... o_O

Both UF's secondary (DB-U),,, and it's receiver corp (includes 7 rsJr or Srs) are Top 5 in the nation.

There are NO major problems for the Gator's OL in 2019.

OL -- 1 rsSr OC starter, 3 rsJr's, 2 have starts and the other has played.
For the 5th starting OL'man, I'm betting on the RG being the #2 OG in the 2019 class, 6-4 345 Deyavie Hammond. He's an UA-AA, an 'Opening' finalist, and a FL 7A State Champ from Lakeland.

Mullen said that Franks is now much quicker making his decisions, while Brian has helped him shorten up his throwing motion. Between the two, he's getting the ball out much quicker, which has also improved his accuracy. That and the OL will help him get the ball out in 2.5 seconds in the short game to Toney, TE's, and quick hits to the WR's. The excellent receiving RB will be the safety valve for the occasional breakdowns in protection, or Franks new running attitude. No worries mates... ;)

The Gator's / Grantham's defense will be in the blowhards lunch box all day...:cool:

We won't know the kind of O line we have until that Miami game. Though even if they struggle in that game they might take a big step forward after a few games like our O line did after the KY loss.

UF also lost 3 starters on D to the NFL, and all 3 were E-D Jrs.
Though their replacements are as good, and possibly a little better.

Miami D - 40 Sac - 245 Yds, 6.1 yds/sac - 16 Ints - 2 TD's vs the #29 SoS

Florida D - 37 Sac - 217 Yds 5.9 yds/sac - 16 Ints - 4 TDs vs the #14 SoS

So, throw in the difference in SoS's to credit or adjust the above results.... o_O

Both UF's secondary (DB-U),,, and it's receiver corp (includes 7 rsJr or Srs) are Top 5 in the nation.

You want to go there???o_O

Total D
Miami #4
Florida #28

3rd down D
UM #1
UF #52

Pass Eff D
UM #1
UF #17

TFL
UM #1
UF #43

1st Down D
UM #5
UF #20

Red Zone D
UM #55
UF #115

Rush D
UM #42
UF #65

Scoring D
UM #18
UF #20

Turnovers
UM created 25 TO
UF created 26 TO

By most any measurable defensive stat Miami was the better if not FAR better defense in 2018.:):):)

Here at UM we fully expect to have a similar defensive team this year but with far better depth on the DL.

Total D
Miami #4
Florida #28

3rd down D
UM #1
UF #52

Pass Eff D
UM #1
UF #17

TFL
UM #1
UF #43

1st Down D
UM #5
UF #20

Red Zone D
UM #55
UF #115

Rush D
UM #42
UF #65

Scoring D
UM #18
UF #20

Turnovers
UM created 25 TO
UF created 26 TO

By most any measurable defensive stat Miami was the better if not FAR better defense in 2018.:):):)

Here at UM we fully expect to have a similar defensive team this year but with far better depth on the DL.

WoW,,, impressive stats for the scUM.

However, as usual, he attempts to ignore the SoS difference.

10-3 LSU 33 - 17 scUM --- UF 27 - 19 LSU

D2 SavSt
7-6 Toledo
9-4 FIU
2-9 NC
5-7 FSU 27 - 28 scUM --- UF 41 - 14 FSU
8-5 Va
7-5 BC
8-5 Dukie
7-6 GaTech
6-7 VaTech
7-7 Pitt
Bowl 8-5 Wis 35 - 3 scUM --- UF 41 - 15 #7 Mich 10-3

:rolleyes:

Total D
Miami #4
Florida #28

3rd down D
UM #1
UF #52

Pass Eff D
UM #1
UF #17

TFL
UM #1
UF #43

1st Down D
UM #5
UF #20

Red Zone D
UM #55
UF #115

Rush D
UM #42
UF #65

Scoring D
UM #18
UF #20

Turnovers
UM created 25 TO
UF created 26 TO

Lets be honest as well. You played a really easy schedule as well. Your schedule was crap

WoW,,, impressive stats for the scUM.

However, as usual, he attempts to ignore the SoS difference.

10-3 LSU 33 - 17 scUM --- UF 27 - 19 LSU

D2 SavSt
7-6 Toledo
9-4 FIU
2-9 NC
5-7 FSU 27 - 28 scUM --- UF 41 - 14 FSU
8-5 Va
7-5 BC
8-5 Dukie
7-6 GaTech
6-7 VaTech
7-7 Pitt
Bowl 8-5 Wis 35 - 3 scUM --- UF 41 - 15 #7 Mich 10-3

:rolleyes:

Ok if you want to compare apples...

Miami Against LSU allowed 296 yards, 4.6 YPP. Scoring was a little skewed as LSU had a INT return for TD, a 5 yard drive for a FG and a 22 yard drive for FG.

Florida against LSU allowed 372 yards 5.0 YPP.

Miami against FSU allowed 200 yards, 3.1 YPP

Florida against FSU allowed 293 yards, 4.5 YPP

And Miami played very good D with an absolute shit show on offense, historically bad.

In stats that help a defense....

Total offense
Florida #42
Miami #104

Scoring Offense
UF #22
UM #65

Turnovers
UF #15
UM #117

Time of Possession
UF #65
UM #86

Net Punting
UF #23
UM #117

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!;):)

Reactions: nail1988

GO CANES!!!

The only possible victory for you will be a moral one, as in "Well, at least we kept it close for a half", or maybe "we did win the 3rd quarter", something of that nature.

See, here's the problem.

You sucked balls last year.

You only beat one bowl team, Pittsburgh, and they ended up with 7 losses, hardly an elite program. You managed to avoid the only two good ACC teams, Clemson and Notre Dame (I know, but you know what I mean). You only played one even close to elite team, LSU, and they destroyed you. They were up 33-3 before putting in the scrubs and letting you score 2 late TDs. Then 7-5 Wisconsin beat you like a drum in your bowl game. Your wins were over the likes of BCC, Toledo and FIU. You were flat out bad.

Then you "fired" your coach and brought in a guy with zero experience who decided, rather than keep the guys he was JUST on staff with, he would bring in an entirely new crew. Now a bunch of mediocre players are also saddled with learning entirely new offensive and defensive schemes, which they may not be well suited to play.

Then you finished 28th in recruiting. I don't put a lot of stock in the rankings, but they are pretty good at identifying the teams that got difference makers, and when you are down that far, you didn't get anybody who is going to make a splash as a freshman. So no help from there.

Even the most rabid Miami fan has to see that this year's prospects are dim. Qualifying for a bowl game will be an uphill battle, even with FIU, BCC and Central Michigan on the schedule. In fact, the game you THINK you are going to have with Florida is actually the game you will have with Central Michigan, because THAT is the level you are really at. Right now, I might pick Central Michigan to win a close one.

So, in the first game, you will bring that ragtag group of players, who barely understand the systems they are now in, against a team with a talented and very aggressive defense, which is not going to give your QB time to think, or your oline to adjust the blocking, and will overwhelm you. You will face an offense with a talented and veteran RB corp and a WR corps that people are saying is top 5 nationally. A QB who looks fantastic and might end up a first round pick. A team with a year to learn the system. Our only real issue is replacing 3 starters on the Oline, and that is the one thing that could keep it close for a half. But Mullen will make any adjustments needed, and run you right out of Orlando.

Have a GREAT day!

Total D
Miami #4
Florida #28

3rd down D
UM #1
UF #52

Pass Eff D
UM #1
UF #17

TFL
UM #1
UF #43

1st Down D
UM #5
UF #20

Red Zone D
UM #55
UF #115

Rush D
UM #42
UF #65

Scoring D
UM #18
UF #20

Turnovers
UM created 25 TO
UF created 26 TO

When you have zero offense and a good defense teams play conservatively so you don't get lucky and beat them with defensive turnovers. Half of your defensive stats are because teams knew if they kept your offense in poor field position eventually you would make a mistake and give them a short field to work with. Plus it's easy to rack up defensive numbers against the likes of Savannah State.

You talk about how you "held down LSU". Dude, they OWNED you. All they had to do was run the ball and punt for half the game because it was OVER. Does that mean you played great defense against them? It does not. Your arguments are invalid and pointless.

I'm not even going to break down positions vs positions and all that such. 65% of that crap goes out tje window when a rivalry is squared up.

It seems like the few times we do face Ole Miss, Michigan, and Miami we have some sort of issue. A mediocre at best HC, a freshman starter at QB, or one of the other our bone head QB's starting....that or we face Miami team that is the over all team of the decade or damn team of the century all while having our Zook, Muschamp, or stand in Charlie Strong. Ole Miss always has some once in a 2 decade QB like Eli Manning or such.

The past two times we've handled Ole Miss. Last year we finally got Michigan. Now it's time to take out Miami.

We have the coach. We have an experienced and improved QB. They are breaking in a new HC...QB is still not settled and it's not because it's some good competition to see who starts...it's because each guy has flaws...major flaws.

The only time we lost with a good coach and a good roster within modern times(80's is no longer modern times) was that Sugar Bowl game...and that roster Miami had with Butch Davis was the future core of that badass team that Coker had that won the Natty a year later.

Everything is tilted in our favor. We have the spunkful coach. We have the QB. We will figure out all other flaws between now and then. We aren't going into this bitch with Ron Zook or Will Muschamp. They aren't coming in with a Ken Dorsey in the huddle. A roster that has Walter Payton's offspring as a 4th stringer behind 3 future NFLers. There ain't no Shockey on this squad.

We have this.

Reactions: instaGATOR
That's all fine and good boys, like your confidence. Just remember where you have a RSVP to eat all that crow (I'll be eating Gator) come the night of August 24th.;):)

Last edited:
When you have zero offense and a good defense teams play conservatively so you don't get lucky and beat them with defensive turnovers. Half of your defensive stats are because teams knew if they kept your offense in poor field position eventually you would make a mistake and give them a short field to work with. Plus it's easy to rack up defensive numbers against the likes of Savannah State.

You talk about how you "held down LSU". Dude, they OWNED you. All they had to do was run the ball and punt for half the game because it was OVER. Does that mean you played great defense against them? It does not. Your arguments are invalid and pointless.

"Arguments"...??? No arguments, I was giving you facts and defensive rankings. You choose to dismiss them, ok.

That's all fine and good boys, like your confidence. Just remember where you have a RSVP to eat all that crow (or Gator) come the night of August 24th.;):)
I do agree with you that Miami has a good defense but so does UF. The issue is your team was dismal last year, especially on the offensive side of the ball. Sure you may improve some but don’t forget just how bad you were last year. The Miami schedule was really really poor and you didn’t do well against a very easy schedule.

You also have a first time head coach. There is a major learning curve there.

I do agree with you that Miami has a good defense but so does UF. The issue is your team was dismal last year, especially on the offensive side of the ball. Sure you may improve some but don’t forget just how bad you were last year. The Miami schedule was really really poor and you didn’t do well against a very easy schedule.

You also have a first time head coach. There is a major learning curve there.

And I agree with you that Miami was BEYOND dismal on the offensive side of the ball, so bad. Anything (especially a former head coach, OC, QB coach at Alabama) will be a BIG IMPROVEMENT! Talent is there at TE, WR and RB, just need to see how this QB battle shakes out and go to work in a new system. Very optimistic. Will we see results and it pan out the 1st game out of the blocks on the road (yes Orlando is basically a home game for UF) against your Florida Gators??? Might be a tall task but we will see....

LizardGrad89 "Savannah State"

Or do you mean like against Charleston Southern and Idaho???

Or perhaps like this year UT Martin and Towson??? Come on, that's really absurd. Should be ashamed to put those 2 on the schedule. Just like back in the day when you replaced Miami with Montana State the following year saying you wanted a more national schedule. lolo_Oo_Oo_O

Last edited:
Reactions: Uswagpak and mcanes
Just for the record I would hope the NCAA passes some rule that says teams in the power 5 conferences are not allowed to schedule games against a non-major conference or Div. II. Just not good for the game or fans who want to see a real football game.

Just for the record I would hope the NCAA passes some rule that says teams in the power 5 conferences are not allowed to schedule games against a non-major conference or Div. II. Just not good for the game or fans who want to see a real football game.
I agree but look at an ACC schedule. If you are being honest with yourself you would agree that Miami’s schedule was awful last year.

I agree but look at an ACC schedule. If you are being honest with yourself you would agree that Miami’s schedule was awful last year.

Yes and pretty easy this year as well. Miami does schedule high quality opponents out of conference...

2014 @Nebraska
2015 Nebraska
2018 LSU (Dallas)
2019 Florida (Orlando)
2020 @Michigan State
2021 Michigan State, Alabama (Atlanta), App State
2022 @Texas A&M
2023 Texas A&M

Now go compare that to who the Florida Gators have scheduled out of conference the next several years:

Yes and pretty easy this year as well. Miami does schedule high quality opponents out of conference...

2014 @Nebraska
2015 Nebraska
2018 LSU (Dallas)
2019 Florida (Orlando)
2020 @Michigan State
2022 @Texas A&M
2023 Texas A&M

Now go compare that to who the Florida Gators have scheduled out of conference the next several years:

Miami has to try and schedule some decent teams out of conference because their conference is so bad. UF doesn’t have to do it as much because of the strength of the SEC.

For example UFs schedule was much more difficult than Miami’s last year. I don’t believe the SOSs where very comparable between the 2 schools. It will likely be that way again next year as well.

Ok if you want to compare apples...

Miami:

Total offense -- #104
Scoring Offense -- #65
Turnovers -- #117
Time of Possession -- #86
Net Punting -- #117

Looks more like rotting apples to me... :rolleyes: iG

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!
;):)

While no mercy for the scUM thugs of Mi-Am-I... :cool:

That's the offense that you're bringing to face an SEC defense that held LSU to 17 pts?
That finished the season holding FSU to 14 Pts and #7 10-3 Mich to 15 pts??? o_O

The major question for you scUM fans, is will your offense even get close enough to try for a FG, or are they going to just get shutout? :oops:

As to your mighty scUM thug defense, this is what they will be facing in Orlando.

Total Offense - 426.7 Yds/Gm (42nd in FBS), best since 457.9 in 2009
Scoring Offense - 35.0 Pts/Gm (22nd in FBS), best since 35.9 in 2009
Rushing Offense (Vs SEC) - 200.5 (2nd in SEC), 4th 200-yard Ave. since 1996, 1st since 2014
Rushing Ave. - 5.3 ypc (t-18th in FBS; t-4th in school history), best since 5.6 in 2009
Total Team Rushing Yards -- 3,000+ on the season.
TD/Int Ratio - 4.67 [28 TDs to 6 INTs] (t-9th in FBS), best since 5.60 [28 to 5] in 2009
Passing TD/'s - 28 (t-23rd in FBS), 1st season with more than 20 since throwing 28 in 2009
11 different Gators caught a TD last season, marking the 1st time since 2009 that many Gators had a receiving TD.
BTW, 2009 was Tebow's Sr season... :cool:

I've harped for committee RB's for decades, -- iG.
It seems apparent that Mullen agrees with that point of view / strategy.
One of Mullen’s points of emphasis has been rotation at various positions throughout the game--especially at running back--with the result being a fresher team in the 4th quarter. Florida averaged 6.23 YPC (884 on 141 carries) in the 4th quarter, which ranked 8th in FBS and #1 in the SEC. o_O

JMOHO, but you're foookeeddd.... :D

"Arguments"...??? No arguments, I was giving you facts and defensive rankings. You choose to dismiss them, ok.

They weren't facts, they were statistics. Not the same.

And you used them to push your agenda. That makes them an argument.

2014 @Nebraska
2015 Nebraska
2018 LSU (Dallas)
2019 Florida (Orlando)
2020 @Michigan State
2022 @Texas A&M
2023 Texas A&M

Lets have apples to apples here. You post all your nonconference games as well. Posting one decent one but hiding all the scrubs, that's weak.

LizardGrad89 "Savannah State"

Or do you mean like against Charleston Southern and Idaho???

Or perhaps like this year UT Martin and Towson??? Come on, that's really absurd. Should be ashamed to put those 2 on the schedule. Just like back in the day when you replaced Miami with Montana State the following year saying you wanted a more national schedule. lolo_Oo_Oo_O

Proof you don't know shizz. We had to drop UM because the SEC schedule went from 6 games to 7 then to 8 and we couldn't meet the budget with that additional home and home. Truth is, when the choice was rivalry or money, we chose money. Just like all colleges do, all the time. Or why do you think Oklahoma and Nebraska no longer play? The half dozen Miami fans in the world need to grow the Hell up about this already.

LMFAO at that total BS! :D:D:D

UF's 2019 OoC Games
FSUcks
scUM

Towson
UT Martin
-----
Plus 8 SEC opponents: 3 with 2018 W/L of 10-3 & 11-3, worst 5-7
11-3 UGly,
5-7 TN
>>> missed a bowl by one win.
7-6 SCa,