ADVERTISEMENT

Taylor Swift fan takes infant to concert and lays the baby on the floor of the SRO area

bollocks

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Sep 3, 2006
I guess that Swifty's baby is just gonna have to "shake it off". Disgusting French swine. These are the same people in the US who fly with their screaming infant children. "Just having a baby 3 months ago isn't going to keep me from my Cabo All Included vacation!" haha. What irresponsible filth I live amongst on this planet. Smh.

GNTS8qeXYAAs4HE

https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...aylor-swift-concert-floor-you-belong-in-jail/

I guess that Swifty's baby is just gonna have to "shake it off". Disgusting French swine. These are the same people in the US who fly with their screaming infant children. "Just having a baby 3 months ago isn't going to keep me from my Cabo All Included vacation!" haha. What irresponsible filth I live amongst on this planet. Smh.

GNTS8qeXYAAs4HE

https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...aylor-swift-concert-floor-you-belong-in-jail/
Damn. That a dude! And his wife is wearing a moo moo. 😂 🤡 People that drag infants around in public places already piss me off. You want kids? Deal with being a responsible parent.:mad:

Reactions: BCSpell
Damn. That a dude! And his wife is wearing a moo moo. 😂 🤡 People that drag infants around in public places already piss me off. You want kids? Deal with being a responsible parent.:mad:
Other than doctor appointments, my wife never left the house with the babies until they were at least 2 years old. And then, only to visit family.

Other than doctor appointments, my wife never left the house with the babies until they were at least 2 years old. And then, only to visit family.
I agree. Having children is conscious choice that requires responsibility to not only their child but some manners to others quietly enjoying their private lives...........instead of treating them like extra luggage and imposing major annoyances on others in public places.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT