ADVERTISEMENT

Yeah...81 million people forgot to tune in to see this witch

I never endorsed any sins, Sir. But, you endorse a pedophile which is much worse in the court of public opinion. Yet, here you are deflecting and whining about PDT who has no more sins than you have. In fact, many of his remarks are true while practically every statement you spew is a lie.
What pedophile have I endorsed? That’s another lie from the hypocrite, and a major sin I might add.

Yeah, (former) PDT (LOL) the serial adulterer “has no more sins“than I. Nope, you just don’t have a problem with it. Must be because you are quite the adulterer yourself. Rape a woman in a department store? No problem.

What pedophile have I endorsed? That’s another lie from the hypocrite, and a major sin I might add.

Yeah, (former) PDT (LOL) the serial adulterer “has no more sins“than I. Nope, you just don’t have a problem with it. Must be because you are quite the adulterer yourself. Rape a woman in a department store? No problem.
You voted for Biden and his ilk has ties to much worse than sexual sin. Plus, you are a filthy Sodomite.
Go to your master, liar.

You voted for Biden and his ilk has ties to much worse than sexual sin. Plus, you are a filthy Sodomite.
Go to your master, liar.
And You voted for Trump. Does that mean you support adultry and rape? You are flustered and spinning around in circles. Such a hateful preacher man.

Exactly which Bible verse says its a sin to vote for a candidate?

There you go bearing false witness again. Sodomite? LOL. Still obsessed with homosexuality. Just come out of the closet already.

Last edited:
And You voted for Trump. Does that mean you support adultry and rape? You are flustered and spinning around in circles. Such a hateful preacher man.

Exactly which Bible verse says its a sin to vote for a candidate?

There you go bearing false witness again. Sodomite? LOL. Still obsessed with homosexuality. Just come out of the closet already.

If you lust in your heart it is no different than perpetrating such actions. You are an advocate for depravity.

Well Brandon and family ARE 100% being PAID by China, Russia, Ukraine and who knows who else? It is NOT Hunter..it is that him making money off off access to our government makes things like exposing the start of covid and holding China 100% accountable impossible. You DO understand this...correct? Do you have ANY doubt China let covid out of a lab...or do you think it was just coincidence that it created itself within a block of a lab that was experimenting with gain of function research on covid?
If you don't care about Trump family and his connections to China then why do care about Hunter?

Kalim doesn't care about either.

Don't waste your time with the holy hypocrite.

If you don't care about Trump family and his connections to China then why do care about Hunter?
China? I thought you dems said Trump was connected to Russia, remember?

Then Mueller was called in to investigate, and he had to hold a press conference and sheepishly admit that Trump had nothing to do with Putin and Russia.

Or China. This is you doing what dems always do, trying to say Trump is just as bad as Hiden. Hiden and his family has proven ties to foreign governments of multiple countries.

Trump has none. He's a decent, honest, patriotic American.

Be more like Trump. And less like the First Crackhead Son.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1

Kalim doesn't care about either.
AGAIN..are you being STUPID...or is this a real question? Trump OWNS BUSINESSES...Brandon AND family have never had REAL jobs...and are getting paid MILLIONS by our enemies. Trump stuck it too China more than ANY President in our history....Brandon protects them. Trump was a BILLIONAIRE when he came in to office, and left office POORER than when he entered. NONE of Trumps kids make exorbitant money for selling access to their Dad. Brandon's son AND brother do. You can TRY to correlate them, but one family has made it with hard work and REAL jobs...and one has a crack head kid that nailed his dead brothers wife while still married, got paid 86K a month by a Ukraine gas company, sells kindergarten level art for hundreds of thousands of dollars to people he refuses to disclose. So go NOW...out the back door and practice falling down...you CANNOT make this work for ya! And THE SADDEST part about this? You libs probably know ALL OF THIS...yet you do NOT care. Agenda FIRST!!

AGAIN..are you being STUPID...or is this a real question? Trump OWNS BUSINESSES...Brandon AND family have never had REAL jobs...and are getting paid MILLIONS by our enemies. Trump stuck it too China more than ANY President in our history....Brandon protects them. Trump was a BILLIONAIRE when he came in to office, and left office POORER than when he entered. NONE of Trumps kids make exorbitant money for selling access to their Dad. Brandon's son AND brother do. You can TRY to correlate them, but one family has made it with hard work and REAL jobs...and one has a crack head kid that nailed his dead brothers wife while still married, got paid 86K a month by a Ukraine gas company, sells kindergarten level art for hundreds of thousands of dollars to people he refuses to disclose. So go NOW...out the back door and practice falling down...you CANNOT make this work for ya! And THE SADDEST part about this? You libs probably know ALL OF THIS...yet you do NOT care. Agenda FIRST!!
Because he own business, that means that he can't be corrupt?

I already know you'll have an excuse and reason to justify your position. That's how your type is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT