ADVERTISEMENT

Yeah...81 million people forgot to tune in to see this witch

Kalim, another reason that people discuss Hunter is that many people, myself included, believe that his actions in Ukraine and China, as well as here at home, played a fairly significant role into how Joe Biden became president.

It's not just mudslinging...it's elemental to our political reality.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Yeah, surprised I never thought about that. No one would ever bring Melania, or President Trumps family up now would they? Try harder son…
Yeah, KalimGoodman cared so little about Trump's family, he wrote the following last year:

"FYI, Ivanka was given patents from China in fields that she has no expertise in while her father was president."

I saw an awful lot of criticism of Trump's family all across MSM...even on Fox. Some of it, small amount I admit, was viscous towards Barron when he was like 12 or so.

Now imagine if they found Hunter's laptop...but it was Eric's??? Holy crap. Imagine if Eric banged his brothers dead wife. Imagine if Eric lost a paternity test to a stripper after dozens of pics of him smoking crack littered the internet???

I don't know how anyone could pretend that there isn't a MASSIVE double standard in the MSM at this point.
I never say any channel attack Barron. Please provide evidence of that.

Yeah, KalimGoodman cared so little about Trump's family, he wrote the following last year:

"FYI, Ivanka was given patents from China in fields that she has no expertise in while her father was president."
And he really thought that was proof of Ivanka being corrupt. We have the dumbest trolls on the internet.

Reactions: nail1988

I'm glad you brought that up, no provide the context in which I brought it up. That's what you guys do. You never provide context.

I used the same language that you guys used for Hunter, and switched it to Ivanka. I was pointing out how you guys truly doesn't care because if you truly did care, you would've had the same anger towards Ivanka and Jared.

I'm glad you brought that up, no provide the context in which I brought it up. That's what you guys do. You never provide context.

I used the same language that you guys used for Hunter, and switched it to Ivanka. I was pointing out how you guys truly doesn't care because if you truly did care, you would've had the same anger towards Ivanka and Jared.
We truly don't care cause Ivanka did nothing wrong.

You don't care about Hunter cause it hurts your politics to care.

That's the difference.

You ain't glad I brought that up because you got caught. I used YOUR words to disprove your BS that you don't care about Trump's family. If that were true, I would have found nothing of you attacking Trump's family. And since you can't accuse me of lying, you trot out the ole context crap. You got caught and just won't admit it, but in no way am I surprised.

Here's more "out of context"

"Ivanka is already making millions of China and I don't talk about it all...so you were saying?"

You don't talk about it all, but you ARE talking about it. You have many Ivanka references in your writing history and you can't behind "out of context" as your excuse. You are attacking Trump's family, something you said you didn't care about. You appear to care.

OIP.msXBd3tt7Q89Yry5ScWdvwHaGq
Based on her expression, the part of the couch that had crack on it must‘ve been used for the front part of her collar.

I never say any channel attack Barron. Please provide evidence of that.

If you use the DuckDuckGo instead of google, you might be amazed at what all the media says.

If you use the DuckDuckGo instead of google, you might be amazed at what all the media says.

Game, set, match
I said channel and you gave me people twitters. So I'm still waiting.

I said channel and you gave me people twitters. So I'm still waiting.

I said channel. I guess that was incorrect. I certainly saw it being debated on certain channels but after reading through the above, the sources weren't the TV stations or newspapers themselves, rather YouTube, Twitter, ect.

Some of the debates that were had on MSM, about the things he listed, were pretty despicable as well.

Imagine if Eric banged his brothers dead wife.

🤣😂🤣

I just noticed that I said Hunter banged his brother's DEAD wife. LOL

Obviously he banged his dead brothers wife.

Who knows if he would have banged her if SHE was dead??? 50-50 if she was still warm imo.

🤣😂🤣

I just noticed that I said Hunter banged his brother's DEAD wife. LOL

Obviously he banged his dead brothers wife.

Who knows if he would have banged her if SHE was dead??? 50-50 if she was still warm imo.
Wait. You mean I have to take necrophilia off Hunter's misdeeds spreadsheet? I barely noticed it there. 😂

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Hunter, Hunter, Hunter obsession with the right.
Well Brandon and family ARE 100% being PAID by China, Russia, Ukraine and who knows who else? It is NOT Hunter..it is that him making money off off access to our government makes things like exposing the start of covid and holding China 100% accountable impossible. You DO understand this...correct? Do you have ANY doubt China let covid out of a lab...or do you think it was just coincidence that it created itself within a block of a lab that was experimenting with gain of function research on covid?

I saw an awful lot of criticism of Trump's family all across MSM...even on Fox. Some of it, small amount I admit, was viscous towards Barron when he was like 12 or so.

Now imagine if they found Hunter's laptop...but it was Eric's??? Holy crap. Imagine if Eric banged his brothers dead wife. Imagine if Eric lost a paternity test to a stripper after dozens of pics of him smoking crack littered the internet???

I don't know how anyone could pretend that there isn't a MASSIVE double standard in the MSM at this point.
THEY DO NOT CARE...ALL about their misguided agenda's. OR...they are dumber than dirt itself. Take your pick

You called me out for calling you a liar (which you are).
Will Ferrell Lol GIF
Correct. Two years ago, @BSC911 gave his word to the board that he would leave if anyone could point out a single lie he had ever told here.

Within minutes, he was given multiple examples. He refused to keep his word. Since then, he has continued to lie, and every example is shown to him with a reminder that he promised to leave if caught lying.

And he stays. He lies to draw attention to himself. 40k posts in 4 years tells the tale.

What you do in your own home is between you and God.
Tommy Lee Jones I Dont Care GIF
Exactly, why should you care what other people do.

But you do care a lot about the gays. I mean really, really care. Serial adulteress like Trump, not so much.

This is why you are a hypocrite. And don’t get you started on BLM and The Black Panthers. Them there are ruining your country.

Exactly, why should you care what other people do.

But you do care a lot about the gays. I mean really, really care. Serial adulteress like Trump, not so much.

This is why you are a hypocrite. And don’t get you started on BLM and The Black Panthers. Them there are ruining your country.
I never endorsed any sins, Sir. But, you endorse a pedophile which is much worse in the court of public opinion. Yet, here you are deflecting and whining about PDT who has no more sins than you have. In fact, many of his remarks are true while practically every statement you spew is a lie.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT