ADVERTISEMENT

WoW! Don't be late,,,,

UF's last NC's 2006 & 2008

Chokers last NC 2000

Choker's recent Heisman pretender QB's are 0-2 vs SEC UGA & UA
Choker past Heisman Badford is 0-1 vs UF/Tebow Heisman.

And yet you're all about what some amateur rankers at rivals think about recruits.:confused:
ROTF-LMAO :D:D:D:D:D

EDIT -- 2019 Class
'Dan the Man' rivals 9 3-star recruits. (only 5 at ESPN)
The 'Life of Riley' rivals 9 3-star recruits

https://n.rivals.com/prospect_rankings/rivals100/2019

Life of Riley #3 has ( 5 ) in the top 100 ( 4 ) in the top 21 ;):cool:

3* Dancing Dan #13 has ( 2 ) top 100 ( 1) in the top 25 ( back doored Steele ) :rolleyes::eek:

:D:D:D

Last edited:
https://n.rivals.com/prospect_rankings/rivals100/2019

Life of Riley #3 has ( 5 ) in the top 100 ( 4 ) in the top 21 ;):cool:
3* Dancing Dan #13 has ( 2 ) top 100 ( 1) in the top 25 ( back doored Steele ) :rolleyes::eek:
:D:D:D

The dust bowler with his head-nailed-to-da-flor's chokers could have the #1 'rivals ranked' class 4 years in a row, and still they'd CHOKE to the first SEC team they met in a bowl or a NC playoff... :cool:

Heisman QB + Chokers 34 - 45 Alabama (+11)
Heisman QB + Chokers 48 - 54 Georgia (+6)
Heisman QB + Chokers 14 - 24 Florida (+10)

The 'Life of Riley' replaced 'Big Game Bob' but the final results remain the same. o_O
CHOKE-la-homa thru & thru... :D:p:D

The dust bowler with his head-nailed-to-da-flor's chokers could have the #1 'rivals ranked' class 4 years in a row, and still they'd CHOKE to the first SEC team they met in a bowl or a NC playoff... :cool:

Heisman QB + Chokers 34 - 45 Alabama (+11)
Heisman QB + Chokers 48 - 54 Georgia (+6)
Heisman QB + Chokers 14 - 24 Florida (+10)

The 'Life of Riley' replaced 'Big Game Bob' but the final results remain the same. o_O
CHOKE-la-homa thru & thru... :D:p:D

USA Today Coaches Poll/UPI Final Rankings Greatest Teams Of All-Time

Dustbowl Chokers # 1;):cool::cool::cool:

Rubber Dollies # 11 ;):cool::cool:

Lizzerds #17 :eek::p:p:D

https://collegefootballnews.com/201...ootball-rankings-greatest-programs-all-time/2

Duck, dodge, and avoid,,, while tossing more confetti into the air.... o_O

I wonder why they left Princeton and Army out of that, since they have more NC's than the chokers do by far? :confused:

Looks like a parade of 'has-beens' trying to get attention... :rolleyes:

BTW, Marilyn Monroe was real pretty too... :cool:

10. UF - 23 -- 1 - 13 - 9 - 0

Final Rivals Top 250 List: (7)
~ Rivals lists 30 total as 5 Stars

19. CB Steele
46. OLB Hopper
94. OLB Diabate
138. WR Hernerson
158. Ath/LB Black
160. TE Zipperer
173. RB Wright
============

11. UF - 23 - 0 - 18 - 5 - 0

Current ESPN Top 300 List: (11)
~ ESPN only lists 20 total as 5 Stars

62. TE Zipperer (R-160)
90. WR Henderson (R-138)
95. CB Steele (19)
110. OG Hammond
150. DE Summerall
173. OT Tarquin
178. OLB Diabate (R-94)
203. QB-dt Jones
211. OLB Hopper (R-46)
217. DT Humphries
266. OT Harrod

RB Wright (R-173) and OLB/DE Black (R-158) should both be Top E-300's by NSD.

10. UF - 23 -- 1 - 13 - 9 - 0

Final Rivals Top 250 List: (7)
~ Rivals lists 30 total as 5 Stars

19. CB Steele
46. OLB Hopper
94. OLB Diabate
138. WR Hernerson
158. Ath/LB Black
160. TE Zipperer
173. RB Wright
============

11. UF - 23 - 0 - 18 - 5 - 0

Current ESPN Top 300 List: (11)
~ ESPN only lists 20 total as 5 Stars

62. TE Zipperer (R-160)
90. WR Henderson (R-138)
95. CB Steele (19)
110. OG Hammond
150. DE Summerall
173. OT Tarquin
178. OLB Diabate (R-94)
203. QB-dt Jones
211. OLB Hopper (R-46)
217. DT Humphries
266. OT Harrod

RB Wright (R-173) and OLB/DE Black (R-158) should both be Top E-300's by NSD.

Update:

3* Dancing Dan drops to # 11 in rivals recruiting

With 2 huge coaching loses to arch rivals it appears 3* Dans 2019 class finishing in the top 12 is fading.

4*Elam now with 3 crystal balls 2 the leghumpers
4* Henderson likely headed 2 juco with grade problems
3* DE still with visits to Free shoes, Barn

Projection 13-16 :eek:
:D:D

You're always late, and usually FoS on top of it. :oops:

Upgrade - DB Coach Torrian Gray already hired to replace the 'used car salesman' Warren to UGly. :D
And the DL coaching prospect from NCSt would also be an upgrade imo, if he's takes the job. o_O

ESPN -- 18 4-Stars, 5 3-Stars, 12 ESPN Top 300's, 9 EE's, and every team position need has already been filled. :p
You can continue to suck-up to rivals recruiting if it best fits your own dust-bowl choker bias. :rolleyes:

'Dan the Man' began the season with a 4-7 un-ranked team. He finished his transition year ranked at #6, with a 41 - 15 shellackin' of #7 Mich.
Now, how did your 'Life of Riley' do in 2018?

Here, let me help you with that difficult question... :cool:
Riley began the season with a 12-2 team and a Heisman QB and a #5 Coaches ranking.
He went 1-1 with #15 Tx, backing into another Big-whatever title. :rolleyes:
He finished the season 12-2 with another CFP Choke 34 - 45 Alabama SEC and ranked #4
Riley's Choke-la-homo's, always doing less with more.... :confused:
==========

PS
2020 Georgia RB has UF in his new Top 3, he de-committed from SCa.
Mecose Todd 6-0 195 *** - Villa Rica, GA - FanFutureCast 100% Gators
Offers:
UF - UA-AU-GA-LSU-MS-SCa-TN--Clem-Ore-Mia-USC-UCLA (15)
The rivals 2020 UF class is currently ranked #4. :eek:

A long way to ESD/NSD, but he's looking good to me, despite rivals 3 star.
~ He could be another Pierce type of RB (Fr 6.5 ypc) from Georgia.. o_O

More bad news for the chokin' troll with his head-nailed-to-da-flor... :cool:

The 2019 class remains as priority No. 1 for the Gators, but Dan Mullen's staff continues to make a splash with a flurry of underclassmen (2021), with ILB Terrence Lewis 6-1 195 now verbally committed as well. He was offered by UF roughly a week ago, racked up 98 tackles, 35 tackles for loss, 15 sacks, 3 forced fumbles, one interception and a fumble recovery as a sophomore. :eek:

A product of Miami Northwestern, Lewis is also fresh off capturing a class 6a State Championship.

"I picked Florida because I feel that it's where I could excel with my athletic abilities and education," Lewis told Gators Territory. "I’m from Florida, so it means a lot when a big school notices you. Florida has always been a college I’ve loved growing up. I watched them on TV and my cousin, Ben Hanks, played for them in the 90s.

Note: Hanks is the LB that SOS un-retired his number 11 for. Thanks again Ben. :)

For the rest of the story and to watch his Hudl highlights, go here: (monster in the making) ;)

https://florida.rivals.com/news/gators-reel-in-another-2021-commitment

PS
2020 #4 UF - 7 - 0 - 4 - 3 - 0
2021 #1 UF - 6 - star ranking not yet given

More bad news for the chokin' troll with his head-nailed-to-da-flor... :cool:

The 2019 class remains as priority No. 1 for the Gators, but Dan Mullen's staff continues to make a splash with a flurry of underclassmen (2021), with ILB Terrence Lewis 6-1 195 now verbally committed as well. He was offered by UF roughly a week ago, racked up 98 tackles, 35 tackles for loss, 15 sacks, 3 forced fumbles, one interception and a fumble recovery as a sophomore. :eek:

A product of Miami Northwestern, Lewis is also fresh off capturing a class 6a State Championship.

"I picked Florida because I feel that it's where I could excel with my athletic abilities and education," Lewis told Gators Territory. "I’m from Florida, so it means a lot when a big school notices you. Florida has always been a college I’ve loved growing up. I watched them on TV and my cousin, Ben Hanks, played for them in the 90s.

Note: Hanks is the LB that SOS un-retired his number 11 for. Thanks again Ben. :)

For the rest of the story and to watch his Hudl highlights, go here: (monster in the making) ;)

https://florida.rivals.com/news/gators-reel-in-another-2021-commitment

PS
2020 #4 UF - 7 - 0 - 4 - 3 - 0
2021 #1 UF - 6 - star ranking not yet given

Yapping about a 2021 N/R LB commit? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

2019 3* Dan currently @ #11 and fading

4* CB Elam just picked up his 4th crystal ball to the used car salesman and the leghumpers :eek::p

4* Henderson WR likely will double sign and Juco bound :eek:

Yapping about a 2021 N/R LB commit? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

A S.FL defensive player that's 'so far' unranked by rivals might be a plus... o_O
He's already 6-1 195 with 98 tackles, 35 tackles for loss, 15 sacks, 3 forced fumbles, one interception and a fumble recovery AS A SOPHOMORE. :eek:
And that's for the 6A State Championship team...

2019 3* Dan currently @ #11 and fading

ESPN - 18 4-Stars, 12 Top 300's, 9 Early Enrollees with every position need already filled. -- :cool:

4* CB Elam just picked up his 4th crystal ball (out of more than a dozen that post Crystal predictions) to the used car salesman and the leghumpers :eek::p

4* Henderson WR likely (in your village idiot troll opinion) will double sign and Juco bound :eek:

The fates of both Elam and Henderson are yet to be seen. o_O
However, you've been WRONG so often here that your village idiot choker claims are actually a positive sign... :p:D:p

Kaiir Elam Crystal Ball according to 247Sports

• 1_4649605.png
      Georgia
With another 8-10 locked out subscribers only.

Last edited:
The final Top247 from 247Sports for the 2019 recruiting class has been released. Several Florida commits and targets made moves in the latest Top247. A trio of Florida signees moves up in the final ranking.

Roswell (Ga.) 4-star LB Tyron Hopper moved up from #92 to #84.
Auburn (Ala.) 4 -star DE/OLB Mohamoud Diabate moved up from #136 to #127.
Lakeland (Fla.) 4-star TE-H Keon Zipperer moved up from #141 to #133.

===========

Uncommitted UF Targets moving:

CB Elam moved down from #69 to #74
DL Moore from moved up #87 to #79
Ath M-A Richards moved up from #100 to #83

===========

The Florida Gators still hold onto the No. 1 recruiting class in 2021 according to 247Sports with the addition of Miami (Fla.) Northwestern linebacker Terrence Lewis. The Gators are now up to six commitments in the 2021 cycle already with an average grade of 91.50 per commit. This is only using 247Sports' player grades, as no one else in the industry has released rankings for the 2021 recruiting class at this time.

Florida’s 2021 class includes Ocala (Fla.) Vanguard five-star defensive end Bryce Langston, Ocala (Fla.) Vanguard four-star wide receiver Trevonte Rucker, Ft. Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas four-star defensive end Tyreak Sapp, Ellenwood (Ga.) Cedar Grove four-star athlete Kamar Wilcoxson, Stone Mountain (Ga.) Stephenson offensive tackle George Jackson, as well as the aforementioned Lewis.
ILB Lewis and OL Jackson have not yet been ranked, but both are likely 4 stars

https://247sports.com/college/florida/Season/2021-Football/Commits/

All that remains for 2019 recruiting is the NSD icing for the cake. :)

2020 #5 Rivals Class (#3 SEC) -- ESD is just 11 months away... ;)
7 Hard Commits per 247 -- 4 ****, 3 ***
4 Jr Top 300's per ESPN

#6 WR Leonard Manuel 6-4 205 **** - Ocala, FL

#27 WR Ja'Quavion Fraziars 6-4 189 *** - Dunnellon, FL (#6 Ath ESPN)

#13 APB Keyone Lee 6-1 200 **** - Clearwater, FL (#8 247)

#9 QB Anthony Richardson 6-4 205 *** - Gainesville, FL

#13 S Rashad Tomence II 6-0 195 **** - Marietta, GA (#11 S ESPN)

#15 SDE Gervon Dexter 6-6 260 **** - Lake Wales, FL (#12 247)

#24 WDE Josh Griffis 6-4 220 *** - Bradenton, FL (#23 247)

UF's Offer list per rivals can be found here:
https://florida.rivals.com/offers/football/2020

Division I programs are limited to signing a maximum of 25 players in each class, however, programs can sign more than 25 prospects by counting 5 EE's toward the previous class, which Florida appears set to do after counting just 22 prospects to the 2018 class. (so +3)

To add another wrinkle to the equation, the SEC doesn’t allow programs to receive more than 28 signed LOI's; needless to say, the counting of scholarships requires meticulous management, and a little creativity, too. Although things could certainly change between now and Feb. 6, the Gators should sign 5 prospects on NSD to a class currently ranked No. 11 by 247Sports.

DL Moore -- DE/OLB Bogle -- CB Elam -- would be the cake's icing I'd most want on NSD.

Division I programs are limited to signing a maximum of 25 players in each class, however, programs can sign more than 25 prospects by counting 5 EE's toward the previous class, which Florida appears set to do after counting just 22 prospects to the 2018 class. (so +3)

To add another wrinkle to the equation, the SEC doesn’t allow programs to receive more than 28 signed LOI's; needless to say, the counting of scholarships requires meticulous management, and a little creativity, too. Although things could certainly change between now and Feb. 6, the Gators should sign 5 prospects on NSD to a class currently ranked No. 11 by 247Sports.

DL Moore -- DE/OLB Bogle -- CB Elam -- would be the cake's icing I'd most want on NSD.

Elam = Dawg o_O
Bogle = Bama/ Cocaines :eek:
Henderson = Juco bound ;)
Moore ? Damaged goods ( Lizzerds/Barnr battle ) ;)

Rivals ranking #11 ( final ) 12-16 :eek:

And no matter the recruits, the dust-bowler's in Choke-la-homo will again live up to and earn their Choker fame... :p ----- :D

Recruiting -- NEWS FLASH!

Oklahoma commit rates UF a 10 on a 1-10 scale after his visit on Sunday.

2020 #10 CB Darion Green-Warren **** 76/100 - Santa Ana, Calif.

Will he be the next highly rated California CB to wake up and choose DB-U over the dust-bowl Chokers like Steele did? o_O

Last edited:
LS Chase Whitfield 6-1 235 -- Saint Cloud, FL - 2019 Class UF commit..
According to KohlsKicking.com, he is a 4.5-star long snapper.
=====

2020 Class, UF/Dan makes another offer to a player from Warren Easton HS.
This is the same school that Dan got (2019) 4 star CB Chester Kimbrough from.

#4 OG Sedrick Van Pran 6-4 305 **** - N.O. LA (R-119/250 - 16 offers)

Last edited:
And no matter the recruits, the dust-bowler's in Choke-la-homo will again live up to and earn their Choker fame... :p ----- :D

Recruiting -- NEWS FLASH!

Oklahoma commit rates UF a 10 on a 1-10 scale after his visit on Sunday.

2020 #10 CB Darion Green-Warren **** 76/100 - Santa Ana, Calif.

Will he be the next highly rated California CB to wake up and choose DB-U over the dust-bowl Chokers like Steele did? o_O

He’s all Choklehoma ;)

*Charles Moore just picked up ( 3 ) crystal balls 2 AllBarn :eek:
* Elam has ( 3 ) crystal balls to the overpaid used car salesman and Kang:eek::p
* Henderson Juco bound :eek:

3* Dan ranked # 11 and dropping like hot rock ( projected finish ) updated 14-17 :eek:

You will owe fevered- Brain a apology :D:D

Last edited:
He’s all Choklehoma ;)

* Elam has ( 3 ) crystal balls to the overpaid used car salesman and Kang:eek::p

3* Dan ranked # 11 and dropping like hot rock ( projected finish ) updated 14-17 :eek:

Posting that bs a 2nd time doesn't make it true, it's just more of your usual bs.:rolleyes:

He's all Choke-la-homo is the same bs that you claimed about Steele, and he's now a UF EE. :p

As to ole fevered brains, he claimed that quality recruiting ended in August,,, no apology ever needed due to that clueless stupidity... :cool:

Now, don't disappear on NSD like you've done in the past, and we can then discover how Dan and his staff did. To me, he's already done an excellent job, with nothing but the icing for the cake remaining.

18 four-stars - 12 Top 300's, 9 EE's with 21 signed, plus 1 signed EE Grad-xfer and maybe another from GaTech on the way, and a P-WO 4.5 star LS.

PS

In his 1st year at UF, Dan took a 4-7 UF team to a +26 win over #7 Mich. :eek:

How did your 'Life of Riley' chump do to end another Choker season? :D:D:D
Hint --- gag, cough-cough,, choked yet again... o_O

He’s all Choklehoma ;)

Henderson tweeted today he will be signing national signing day.

Posting that bs a 2nd time doesn't make it true, it's just more of your usual bs.:rolleyes:

He's all Choke-la-homo is the same bs that you claimed about Steele, and he's now a UF EE. :p

As to ole fevered brains, he claimed that quality recruiting ended in August,,, no apology ever needed due to that clueless stupidity... :cool:

Now, don't disappear on NSD like you've done in the past, and we can then discover how Dan and his staff did. To me, he's already done an excellent job, with nothing but the icing for the cake remaining.

18 four-stars - 12 Top 300's, 9 EE's with 21 signed, plus 1 signed EE Grad-xfer and maybe another from GaTech on the way, and a P-WO 4.5 star LS.

PS

In his 1st year at UF, Dan took a 4-7 UF team to a +26 win over #7 Mich. :eek:

How did your 'Life of Riley' chump do to end another Choker season? :D:D:D
Hint --- gag, cough-cough,, choked yet again... o_O

I said what that article said - that for quite a few years now if you were an SEC team and weren't in striking range of a top 10 Rivals class at the end of August that you wouldn't finish with a top 10 Rivals class. I hope he gets a couple of blue chippers and breaks that streak obviously.

I said what that article said - that for quite a few years now if you were an SEC team and weren't in striking range of a top 10 Rivals class at the end of August that you wouldn't finish with a top 10 Rivals class. I hope he gets a couple of blue chippers and breaks that streak obviously.

Now you're attempting to use revisionist history to 'weasel' out. (are you a Demorat) o_O You've posted for months about how Dan couldn't recruit, so now that you're taking the flak that you earned by what you've posted. No hate from me here, just some good-natured raggin' on what you've been saying all along, until just recently anyway. Just take i like a man and move on... :cool:

I don't need rivals recruiting opinions to know that Dan has already got an exceptional class for the Gator team. Overall quality, filled all the holes at the most needed positions, and now he's icing the cake off so that it's gonna be a sweet thing once he's done. ;)

Now you're attempting to use revisionist history to 'weasel' out. (are you a Demorat) o_O You've posted for months about how Dan couldn't recruit, so now that you're taking the flak that you earned by what you've posted. No hate from me here, just some good-natured raggin' on what you've been saying all along, until just recently anyway. Just take i like a man and move on... :cool:

I don't need rivals recruiting opinions to know that Dan has already got an exceptional class for the Gator team. Overall quality, filled all the holes at the most needed positions, and now he's icing the cake off so that it's gonna be a sweet thing once he's done. ;)

If we don't land Elam this is not a good SEC class on paper if you want to have a chance against Bama etc.. I think we land Elam however if not 2 blue chippers.

If we don't land Elam this is not a good SEC class on paper if you want to have a chance against Bama etc.. I think we land Elam however if not 2 blue chippers.

WE??? You got a rat in your pocket? :D
Dan and staff are doing the recruiting, not we... :cool:

CB Elam while real nice to add, will not make nor break this class fevered brain. :confused:
And if you're talking about rivals rankings as the 'paper,' then put it back on the roll and forget about it. :rolleyes:

S Jeawon Taylor Sr
S Quincey Lenton rsJr
S Dnovan Stiner Jr
S Shawn Davis Jr
S David Reese rsFr
S John Huggins rsFr

SS/OLB Amari Burney So
S/Nic/CB Brad Stewart Jr
S/Nic/CB Trey Dean III So

CB C.J. McWilliams rsJr
CB C.J. Henderson Jr
CB Brian Edwards Jr
CB Marco Wilson rsSo
-----
CB Chris Steele Fr ***** EE
CB Jaydon Hill Fr ****
EE
CB Chester Kimbrough Fr ***
He is only rated a 3 star, but look at his offers:
UF - UA, Ark, AU, UGA, LSU, MS, MSSt, Mizz, Tn + Mich, Va, ect...
FS/WR Trent Whittenmore Fr ****

Several of those on that list can play any of the DB positions. o_O

==============

And the same goes for WR Henderson if he fails to make it in this class, only more so... o_O

WR Van Jefferson rsSr
WR Tyrie Cleveland Sr
WR Josh Hammond Sr
WR Freddie Swain Sr

WR Rick Wells rsJr
WR/RB Kadarius Toney Jr (Human Joystick)
WR Trevon Grimes Jr
WR Jacob Copeland rsFr
8 returning with 7 **** and 1 *****

-----
WR Arjei Henderson 6-2 190 - Richmond, TX (E #12 WR ****)
Ath/WR Ja'markis Weston 6-3 195 - Clewiston, FL (E-#45 Ath ****)
WR Dionte Marks 5-11 178 - Deland, FL (E-#45 WR ****)
FS/WR Trent Whittenmore 6-3 190 - Gainesville, FL (E-#33 FS ****)

4 FNG's for a total of 12 WR's with very solid quality and depth. :cool:

And there is some talk of some of the TE's maybe playing some 'match-up' WR.

Lucas Krull 6-6 255 rsJr -- 6 for 75 yds.
Kyle Pitts 6-6 246 So -- 3 for 73 yds, 1 TD.
PLUS
#1 TE-H Keon Zipperer 6-3 240 **** - Lakeland, FL
Offers: UA, AU, aTm, UGA, UK, LSU. MsSt, TN -- FSU, Mia, Mich, tOSU, OK, etc

Last edited:
National 'Icing' Day is coming up on Wed. when Dan will likely be adding 3-4 more to his 2019 class. Just guessing here, but I'm thinking that the class will finish in the 7-8 range in 'rivals opinion.'

Dan's class has already exceeded all of my expectations because it has fully addressed all of the position needs with top quality recruits.

Let the NSD party begin soon, and GGOOOoooooooooGATORS! :)

National 'Icing' Day is coming up on Wed. when Dan will likely be adding 3-4 more to his 2019 class. Just guessing here, but I'm thinking that the class will finish in the 7-8 range in 'rivals opinion.'

Dan's class has already exceeded all of my expectations because it has fully addressed all of the position needs with top quality recruits.

Let the NSD party begin soon, and GGOOOoooooooooGATORS! :)

mail

Big Game Bob, lost more BCS Bowl games than any other coach/team in the nation.
2008 Heisman QB -- Over-rated #1 OK double-digit choked in NC game.

'Life of Riley' at Choke-la-homo.
2017 Heisman QB -- Over-rated and choked in CFP
2018 Heisman QB -- Over-rated and choked in CFP

With their Heisman pretender leaving, they recruit 5-star QB-dt Rattler by telling him that they won't be taking in any xfer QB's. After he's signed, they bring in a xfer-QB... :cool:
DOH! :oops: ----- Hey Rattler,,, DUMB-AZZ choker.... :D

What does anyone here care about the chokers recruiting?
:rolleyes:

The key to choke-la-homo's NC dreams is this: o_O
Play a schedule with 5 teams that win 4 games or less:
4-7 Kan
3-8 Rice
3-8 OkAt
2-9 Baylor
1-10 ArkSt
And then play a non-SEC team for the NC -- 2000 Ok 13 - 2 FSUcks ACC :confused:

2008 UF 24 - 14 Choke-la-homo with Heisman pretender Sam Badford... :p

247's Latest Crystal Ball Predictions for 2019:

CB Kaiir Elam - UF 65% - UGly 30% - ?? 5%

Ath MAR - AU 58% - Others 42% (UF-Mia-PSU-UGly)

DE Khris Bogle - UA verbal 4% - Mia 88% - UL 4% - TN 4%

DL Charles Moore - AU 79% - Others 21%
-----

Another that won't show up in the recruit class rankings, (G-a-S) but will be a solid addition to the 2019 team and maybe beyond (younger bro)...

Saw a prediction for GaTech All ACC Grad-xfer OG Parker Braun 6-3 280 to UF. With OG starters F.Johnson and T.Jordan Grad-gone, he would be a real quality get for the 2019 OL. Plus his little brother Josh 6-6 300 is an elite OT for the 2020 class who UF is very high on (and vice versa). Getting big brother in the fold would probably secure little brother for next year, but I'd still take Parker without getting his bro. From what I’ve heard, the odds he ends up at UF are pretty good. The family really likes Mullen and Hevesy.
==========

Dan just got another recent bump to his 2020 class.

E-4.UF -- 8 Commits - 5 Jr 300 4 stars, and 3 3-stars. (R-4)
E-#6 DT Johnnie Brown 6-1 255 **** - Tampa, FL (R-#8 DT, 173/250)

http://www.gatorsports.com/2019/02/gators-land-top-100-dt-johnnie-brown/

Last edited:
2020 #5 RB Demarkcus Bowman 5-11 190 ***** - Lakeland - Un-committed

OL Deyavie Hammond 6-4 318 **** - Lakeland
DE Lloyd Summerall 6-6 210 **** - Lakeland
TE Keon Zipperer 6-3 215 **** - Lakeland

WR James Robinson 6-3 198 **** - Lakeland (2017)
~ Medical disqualification for football, but he's still a scholarship Gator.
Once a Gator, ALWAYS A GATOR! o_O

Rivals100 running back Demarkcus Bowman feels like home at Florida.
Bowman arrived late Friday at UF for Florida’s Junior Day on Saturday.

http://www.gatorsports.com/2019/02/5-star-rb-demarkcus-bowman-recaps-floridas-junior-day-details-

Last edited:
Today 2-04-19 Gator Scholarship Distribution:

QB - 4
RB - 5
TE - 5
WR - 11 or 12 (Whittenmore FS/WR)
OT - 8
OG - 5
OC - 3
OL Total - 16
Total - 41 (or 42)
=====

CB - 8
S - 7 or 8 (Whittenmore FS/WR)
ILB - 4
OLB - 8
DE - 7
DT - 6
Total - 40 (or 41)
=====

K - 1 -- WO - 2
P - 0 -- WO - 3
LS - 0 -- WO - 3

Total - 83 on Ship

This does not take into consideration many variables, xfers in or out, EE count backs, etc.
This is just a WaG on my part, but room for 3-5 more on NSD. :cool:
If anyone else has a WaG, or just a more informed guess, feel free to post it.

Last edited:
Big Game Bob, lost more BCS Bowl games than any other coach/team in the nation.
2008 Heisman QB -- Over-rated #1 OK double-digit choked in NC game.

'Life of Riley' at Choke-la-homo.
2017 Heisman QB -- Over-rated and choked in CFP
2018 Heisman QB -- Over-rated and choked in CFP

With their Heisman pretender leaving, they recruit 5-star QB-dt Rattler by telling him that they won't be taking in any xfer QB's. After he's signed, they bring in a xfer-QB... :cool:
DOH! :oops: ----- Hey Rattler,,, DUMB-AZZ choker.... :D

What does anyone here care about the chokers recruiting?
:rolleyes:

The key to choke-la-homo's NC dreams is this: o_O
Play a schedule with 5 teams that win 4 games or less:
4-7 Kan
3-8 Rice
3-8 OkAt
2-9 Baylor
1-10 ArkSt
And then play a non-SEC team for the NC -- 2000 Ok 13 - 2 FSUcks ACC :confused:

2008 UF 24 - 14 Choke-la-homo with Heisman pretender Sam Badford... :p

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

While the dustbowl choker recruits prepare to CHOKE yet again on the team that's infamous for doing so.... ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Hey Rattler, how'd ya like being lied to, (coach - we won't be taking in any xfer QB's) and now being behind UA xfer Hurts for the job you were all but promised??? :D DUMB-AZZ.... o_O

8. UF Rivals 25 -- 1 - 14 - 10 --- 5 Top 100's - 9 in Top 250
9. UF 247Sports: 0 - 17 - 8 --- 14 247 Top 300's
9. ESPN
UF 25 -- 0 - 20 - 5 --- 13 Top 300's

#5 CB Chris Steele 6-1 184 **** (40) - EE
#6 Ath Kaiir Elam 6-1 182 **** (48) (CB/RB/WR)
#29 CB Jaydon Hill 6-0 167 **** (279) - EE
#45 CB Chester Kimbrough 5-11 172 (437)

#3 LB Khris Bogle 6-4 209 **** (60) OLB/DE
#7 LB Ty'Ron Hopper 6-2 202 **** (141)
#8 LB Mohamoud Diabate 6-3 219 **** (166) - EE
#10 LB Diwun Black 6-4 215 **** (147)
#16 LB Lloyd Summerall III 6-5 209 **** (235) OLB/DE
#52 LB Jesiah Pierre 6-2 217 *** (767) - EE

#17 DT Jaelin Humphries 6-4 314 **** (251)

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
#64 Ath Trent Whittenmore 6-3 187 *** (748) WR/FS
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

#6 QB Jalon Jones 6-3 204 **** (262) Dual Threat - EE

#20 RB Nay'Quan Wright 5-9 195 **** (330)

#23 WR Arjei Henderson 6-1 183 **** (140)
#84 WR Ja'Markis Weston 6-3 212 *** (636)
#100 WR Dionte Marks 6-1 180 *** (784)

#4 TE-H Keon Zipperer 6-2 242 **** (141)

#12 OL Deyavie Hammond 6-4 350 **** (174) OG
#24 OL Wardrick Wilson 6-4 323 **** (369) OT
#24 OL Michael Tarquin 6-6 290 **** (281) OT - EE
#26 OL Will Harrod 6-5 316 **** (307) OT - EE
#26 OL Riley Simonds 6-4 328 *** (388) OG
#40 OL Kingsley Eguakun 6-4 288 *** (665) C/OG - EE
#95 OL Ethan White 6-5 390 *** (1,108) OT/OG - EE

25 Total - 9 EE's,
=====
With every single position need completely filled,,, and more! :)
=====

DE/OLB Jonathan Greenard 6-4 263 Grad-Sr (or medical waiver rsJr - UL xfer)
And Dan's still looking to get the GaT Grad-xfer OG this summer...
All ACC LG Parker Braun 6-3 280

Last edited:
Update:

3* Dancing Dan drops to # 11 in rivals recruiting

With 2 huge coaching loses to arch rivals it appears 3* Dans 2019 class finishing in the top 12 is fading.

4*Elam now with 3 crystal balls 2 the leghumpers
4* Henderson likely headed 2 juco with grade problems
3* DE still with visits to Free shoes, Barn

Projection 13-16 :eek:

8. UF According to Rivals
9. UF 2019 Recruits according to 247Sports: 17 ****
9. ESPN
13 300's, 20 ****

Turner (DL) and Gray (CB) are both UPGRADE hires for the coaching staff.

Now you know why this dust-bowl Choke-la-homo got his head-nailed-to-da-flor... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
8. UF According to Rivals
9. UF 2019 Recruits according to 247Sports: 17 ****
9. ESPN
13 300's, 20 ****

Turner (DL) and Gray (CB) are both UPGRADE hires for the coaching staff.

Now you know why this dust-bowl Choke-la-homo got his head-nailed-to-da-flor... :rolleyes:

Zzzzzzz

3* hunback Dan got lucky because of the absolute shit show with 2* Willy and the cocaines failures.

Choke-la-homo's last NC in 2000, vs an ACC team.

They've had 3 Heisman 'pretender' QB's since then, but they still CHOKE on the big one's every single time.... Doesn't seem like going to the dust-bowl is a very smart move for a football player.
Just ask the currently chitted and Hurts-ing Rattler... :D:D:D

Choke-la-homo's last NC in 2000, vs an ACC team.

They've had 3 Heisman 'pretender' QB's since then, but they still CHOKE on the big one's every single time.... Doesn't seem like going to the dust-bowl is a very smart move for a football player.
Just ask the currently chitted and Hurts-ing Rattler... :D:D:D

Dustbowl Chokers ( 7 ) Heisman ( s ) :cool::cool:

Lizzerds ( 3 ) Heisman ( s) o_Oo_O

Update Final 2019 recruiting :eek:

# 5 life of Riley ( 24 ) commits :cool:;) will pick up 4* Juco slot WR in spring ;)

# 8 3* hunchback Dan ( 25 ) commits :rolleyes::rolleyes:

#12 conehead Jeremy ( 23 ) commits :cool: ( better star average than the hunchback ) :D:p:p

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT