ADVERTISEMENT

Winter.

Winter is coming for the woke like Taylor Swift and the douche Travis Kelce 😎😎

winter-winter-is-coming.gif

only two snowflakes responding to the thread?? we have a hell of a lot more snow to in the parking lot!!!!! show yourselves my lil sheep

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Who really cares about Taylor Swift and what she has to say, I know I certainly don’t.

Her presence at Chiefs games doesn’t bother me either because I just don’t watch it.

Who really cares about Taylor Swift and what she has to say, I know I certainly don’t.

Her presence at Chiefs games doesn’t bother me either because I just don’t watch it.
well, youre semi normal. if it were not for the trump flag in front of your house, you could even pass for a california lib.

well, youre semi normal. if it were not for the trump flag in front of your house, you could even pass for a california lib.
1) I have no Trump flag in front of my house, if you must know I have a small garden American flag and a small garden "Proud Family of a US Marine" flag. The big US flag is flying on the flag pole in the backyard by the canal.

2) As far as california lib is concerned, not now/not ever !!
California used to be a great state before the lib dems got a hold of it - and it will return to being a great state just as soon as the conservative party takes it back - that is IF they ever do so.

And make no mistake, the absolute worst thing to ever happen to California was Gavin Newsom - and if he ever got into the White House he would be worse than Joe Biden ever could be.

1) I have no Trump flag in front of my house, if you must know I have a small garden American flag and a small garden "Proud Family of a US Marine" flag. The big US flag is flying on the flag pole in the backyard by the canal.

2) As far as california lib is concerned, not now/not ever !!
California used to be a great state before the lib dems got a hold of it - and it will return to being a great state just as soon as the conservative party takes it back - that is IF they ever do so.

And make no mistake, the absolute worst thing to ever happen to California was Gavin Newsom - and if he ever got into the White House he would be worse than Joe Biden ever could be.
Cali is never going to be conservative. It as with our country in general should be normal. I am not holding my breath on that either.

Reactions: greyghost14
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT