ADVERTISEMENT

Will She Cry (Week 7). You better PICK THE FLORIDA V. TEXAS A&M SCORE....

sadgator

Bull Gator
Jan 9, 2002
Copper Monkey 30 minutes prior to kickoff
...ok kids...playtime is over...no more screwing around...it is THAT week of the year...you know what is about to happen..sadgator is comin' to town...

When sadgator comes to town, everything is better...the drinks are stronger, the crowds are louder, the music is hipper, and the chicks hitch up their skirts just a little higher than normal...

That's right; there's business to be done this week, and sadgator and his posse are gonna set things right...their Friday night run on University is gonna make Danny's Friday night look like a nun's convention during Lent by comparison...oh yeah...it's goin' down...

This week...Doug Nussmeier is putting the comics page down and actually looking at the playbook...Mac is keeping that toothbrush in his mouth for 15 seconds instead of the normal 10...the HBC is slowly clappin' his hands together and nodding his head with a smile...even the coke vendors are running stadium steps to make sure they are ready..."sadgator is comin' to town...we all need to be on our game."

As to the A&M chicks...hell yes, they will cry...they can't have sadgator...his heart belongs to another...

The Thursday night before sadgator returns to Utopia is always mrs. sadgator's best effort of the year...she will go into the "special" drawer and pull out all her youthful tricks to woo sadgator once again before he leaves on his decadent journey...

(Said in old western movie fashion)...

mrs. sadgator: "Must you go sadgator?"
sadgator: "There's fixin' that needs be done darlin', and sadgator has been called to action."
mrs. sadgator (with a single tear in her eye): "Oh sadgator, I know they need you. You're the only one who can turn it around. Please do be safe, and don't eat too much fried food!"
sadgator: "Never you worry woman...sadgator will soon return when his work is done."
mrs. sadgator: "Take me."
sadgator: (looks at camera and winks).

Yeah...it's that kind of week...sadgator is comin' home...this shit's about to get real...

Florida 42
A&M 21

Texas+A+%2526+m+Hottie+13.jpg

The A&M team that played Bama would beat us for sure I think. It will come down to their motivation level after that game. If both teams are equally motivated for this game I think A&M takes it. That true freshman QB has improved a lot since coming into that UCLA game lost. Sumlin is basically fired if he loses this game also. I will pick the score the day of the game.

TAMU 22.6
Gators 19.1

Sadgator's movie script will be more entertaining than anything you see out of Doug Nussmier on Saturday.

Reactions: sadgator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT