ADVERTISEMENT

will ole miss make a run at Mike White?

That's a chit-sac full of irrelevant spam bg.
The O'Dome has never held 13.000, before nor now.

BillyD's last Final-4 team had zero drafted to the NBA.
The last one drafted was 2nd Rnd Murphy back in 2013.

None that were still on the team when Mike arrived has been drafted since either. I think that BD had been losing interest in college for his last 2-3 years at UF (understandable) and was past ready to be moving on.

BillyD was the best Men's B-Ball coach in UF history.
Just like SOS was the best Football coach in UF history.

What Spurrier did has nothing to do with Mullen now.
Just like what Donovan did has nothing to do with White now.

But BOTH are now past history, so constantly yappin' about them is useless to the current coaching staffs. Get over them and over yourself.... :rolleyes:

That's a chit-sac full of irrelevant spam bg.
The O'Dome has never held 13.000, before nor now.

BillyD's last Final-4 team had zero drafted to the NBA.
The last one drafted was 2nd Rnd Murphy back in 2013.

None that were still on the team when Mike arrived has been drafted since either. I think that BD had been losing interest in college for his last 2-3 years at UF (understandable) and was past ready to be moving on.

BillyD was the best Men's B-Ball coach in UF history.
Just like SOS was the best Football coach in UF history.

What Spurrier did has nothing to do with Mullen now.
Just like what Donovan did has nothing to do with White now.

But BOTH are now past history, so constantly yappin' about them is useless to the current coaching staffs. Get over them and over yourself.... :rolleyes:

The point, as always, remains that you reason like a third grader, a dull one, as the post above amply demonstrates.

Gotta love how he lectures about Billy D being in the past and has nothing to do with the current staff when he was the one to first make a comparison between the two staffs. Brilliant.

Reactions: bradleygator
Maybe you should transfer your B-Ball fanship to the Ok-City Thunder... :rolleyes:

We get 13000 fans a game instead of 6000, etc... etc...

The previous seating capacity of 11,548 will take a hit with the renovations due to changing the seating around in the lower bowl. In January, the Florida Gators announced a renovation seating plan for the Stephen C. O’Connell Center that will feature a variety of changes for fans. Of primary importance is new chairback seating throughout the entire arena (reducing capacity by over 1,000 seats). The new O'Dome seating is nicer, but capacity was reduced from 11,548 to 10,133. o_O

The point, as always, remains that you reason like a third grader, a dull one, as the post above amply demonstrates.

-- But I'm the dull one huh? :D :D :D

PS
So SPAM away genius... :cool:

I was just going to say this. Isn’t Insta the one who has posted comparisons between White and Donovan’s first two-year records a dozen times, several times in his thread alone. In fact, wasn’t that how this conversation got started in the first place?

And oh BTW, all of those on the Circle of Jerks list can now relax and back-stab away, because now they are on IGNORE again and I'm betting that they will remain there, due to having ZERO redeeming qualities.

Backstabbing -- yapping to or about someone that is no longer there or listening.
Circle Jerking -- patting each other on the back (or somewhere), while backstabbing.

Relax bradley butthead, you just got included with the rest of the circle of jerks...

And oh BTW, all of those on the Circle of Jerks list can now relax and back-stab away, because now they are on IGNORE again and I'm betting that they will remain there, due to having ZERO redeeming qualities.

Backstabbing -- yapping to or about someone that is no longer there or listening.
Circle Jerking -- patting each other on the back (or somewhere), while backstabbing.

Relax bradley butthead, you just got included with the rest of the circle of jerks...

1. If you put everyone on ignore who disagrees with you, the number of people to enlighten will be down to the single digits.

2. “Circle Jerking — Patting each other on the back (or somewhere)”.... I don’t think that’s how circle jerking works.

Backstabbing: betrayal by a false friend.

You're no friend of anyone here, so no one is backstabbing you. That is about as dumb as you claiming people were stalking you when you post on a public, open message board.

Reactions: Dannygator1989
Not a soul reading here likes a single thing about iG's posting, resulting in the 814 Likes received.... :rolleyes:
===========

Coach White can't coach or recruit a lick and that Elite-8 proves it to every jerk here.... :cool:

Last week, coach Mike White said he felt one way his Florida basketball team could strengthen itself down the stretch would be to get more production from its young bench players.

It didn’t quite make a difference on the scoreboard Wednesday night as the Gators took a deflating overtime loss to Georgia, but freshman PG Mike Okauru *** has continued to answer that challenge in recent games while taking advantage of his increased opportunities.

After not factoring into the first meeting with Georgia just four games earlier, Okauru logged 14 minutes Wednesday night while hitting 5 of 6 shots (including 2 3-pointers) for 14 points. It was his highest scoring output in SEC play and his most points since scoring 15 against Stanford back in November, and he also added 2 steals.

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/...-past-freshman-blues-to-find-role-in-rotation

PS

Life on this board is so much more pleasant when using the IGNORE function to get rid of the village idiot jerks... ;)

Insta is bragging about having 814 likes...over the course of how many years and posts?

Plus at least 2/3 of those were motivated by pity and/or posted by visitors to the board who probably figured that they were encouraging an 8-year-old or special needs person who had got ahold of a keyboard.

Please can we let Ole Miss take him? If I was Stricklin I encourage White to take that job.

Aren’t you an FSU fan. I’m not sure you can even comment on anything college basketball coaching related when you have a coach that I think has only been past the 2nd round once in his entire career and he’s like 100 years old.

As of right now White is an average hire but even then he’s made it further in the tourney than Leonard and he’s about half his age.

Just so I have this straight....you agree with my post that he is an average hire, but still had to bring up garbage that had nothing to do with my post.

Woman

Reactions: GoFish2
Please can we let Ole Miss take him? If I was Stricklin I encourage White to take that job.

Could you now give us your detailed, point by point, reasons for wanting to dump Mike White? I'm ignorant, so I'd just like to know 'exactly' what he's doing that puts him in the incompetent category... :cool:

Could you now give us your detailed, point by point, reasons for wanting to dump Mike White? I'm ignorant, so I'd just like to know 'exactly' what he's doing that puts him in the incompetent category... :cool:

More like what he’s not doing.

On IGNORE, so whatever he's yappin' today, he just get's his standard reply.

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

PF/C Dontay Bassett 6-9 240 Fr vs #1 SEC Auburn - Physicality and teamwork.
24 Min. - 12 Pts on 5 of 6 (83%) shooting, 6 Rbs (5 Off), 2 Stls, 1 Blk :eek:
And even though he's a Fr, he's not late for team meetings, or having other off the court problems.... o_O

Hayes has apparently developed some bad (entitled athlete) habits, both on and off the floor. Keep that up
Keyvay, and someone else will be getting most (if not all) of your playing time.:cool:
Just a 'tongue-n-cheek' thought.... Maybe White needs to give Jamie Hoover a thumb size switch and ask her to follow Hayes around for a while? :D

PG Cheeze - 12 Asts - 2 T-O's
PG Jarad Harper - 2 Asts - 3 T-O's

However, on Free Throws --- WTF- Over????? :confused: :confused: :confused:

=============

In the game against AU, it was White's 8th different starting lineup of the season:
Cheezee Sr-1st Yr starter - Egor xfer, Hudson xfer, Bassett Fr, Okauru Fr.

And then there's this. ---
Only 2 teams, Kan (11) and reigning National Champion N.C. (10), have more quality wins than the Gators (8), who have as many as -- get this -- #1 Virginia (8).
Right now, FL and AU top the SEC in NCAA Quad-1 wins that are used for Big Dance consideration.

So, White can't coach a lick, (some twits claim) and should be pawned off on Ole Miss. In fact, the SEC CoY should never have been hired in the first place, what was the AD thinking? :rolleyes:

UF 72 - 66 #10 Auburn :eek:

Quick, while nobody is looking, fire that incompetent Mike White.... :rolleyes:

UA 68 - 50 UF -- 'Fire that sorry White, he should have never been hired.'

UF 72 - 53 @ UA --
crickets.jpg

============

As the Big Dance approaches...

Florida bolstered a rock-solid collection of Quadrant 1 victories by adding a ninth by beating Alabama (with its top-75 RPI ranking) on the road. Florida's 9 Quad 1 wins stand as the 3rd-most Nationally, behind only Kan(11) and N.C. (10), and ahead of Va and AU (8), then Villanova, TN, and WVa (7). A week ago, after losing at Tennessee, the Gators' RPI tumbled all the way to 67. After these last two wins, they're back up to 45th, with a chance to sore even more with a win vs UK on Saturday.

The IGNORED twit just can't help himself.... :rolleyes:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

2016-17 Elite-8, SEC CoY

NBA scout, on Florida coach Mike White, "he deserves a ton of credit. He took a bunch of guys who were selfish and he has them playing hard and playing together, on offense and defense." 9:50 PM - Feb 27, 2018

You need some fresh material; your limerick, while moderately funny the first time I read it, is as stale as a month-old loaf of bread.

I invite you to do the smart thing then, and STOP reading it.
Only a total dumb-azz would continue to bother reading it,,,, BINGO! o_O

The stale is intentional on my part, since you seem to be to clueless to be able to come to that obvious conclusion on your own... :cool:

Ouch - your third grade mentality is so hurtful. I think I’ll stop reading you by putting you on my Ignore List.:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Great. And it looks like your dumbazz escaped just in time too...

Gator Basketball (20-11, 11-7) with Mike White sweeps #23 Kensucky for the season with an 80 to 67 SPANKIN' of the Cal-Cheat's mildcats, That put the Gators as the #3 Seed for the SEC Tourney with a double bye, instead of UK. UK was on a 4 game winning streak coming into the game and were the projected SEC Tourney 3 Seed . :p:D:p:D:p:D
=====

Moving right along... :cool:

The Cheeze broke Erving Walker's UF Career Assists Record (547) with 4 Asts (551) in the game. The incredible thing about that is that he did it while playing 1,000+ LESS playing minutes in is career. :eek:

The Gators also added to an already-impressive collection of so-called "Quadrant 1" victories that will be looked on most favorably by the NCAA Tournament selection committee. That's 3 "Quad 1s" in the last week, giving Florida 10 for the season, which for now is tied with N.C. for 2nd in the nation. Only Kansas, with 11, has more. :cool:

Chris Chiozza ---- 9 Pts, 4 Asts, 3 Rbs, 1 Stl.
Jalen Hudson ---- 22 Pts, 1 Ast, 1 Rb, 2 Stls.
Egor Koulechov - 16 Pts, 3 Rbs.
KeVaughn Allen -- 11 Pts, 7 Asts, 7 Rbs, 3 Stls -- Allen ended the 1st half again with a 3-ball.
* All Eight Gators that checked in the game scored, the other 4 combied for 22 pts.

"Amazing," graduate forward Egor Koulechov said of the atmosphere, but also encapsulating the overall outcome. "I expected it to be crazy in here [Saturday], but this was way more than I expected."

~ Naw 3-Gor, only phootball is important to Gator fans.... :rolleyes:

From a solid Chris Harry article:

In the signature game of his career, KeVaughn Allen hung 35 on Wisconsin in the overtime NCAA Tournament win at Madison Square Garden last March. The highlights of Allen's up-and-down 2017-18 season had been his 28-point eruption against Arkansas and the 24 last weekend against Auburn. That said, this was his best game this season, without question. He was fantastic. Allen scored just 11 points, but grabbed 7 rebounds (career high), dished 7 assists (career high and 3 more than Chiozza on the day), tallied 3 steals (tying his season high) and played — far and away; not even close; who was that guy? — the best single game of defense of his 3 seasons as a Gator. He didn't take a bunch of shots (only 8), but Allen was just as aggressive as the previous 2 games in that he drove the ball and found teammates for baskets. As White said afterward, Allen's aggression helped make the rest of the Gators aggressive. Made them just, plain better, too. Get this: When the plus-minus numbers shook out, not one UF player finished in the red. Five of the 8 players that took the floor were plus-10 or above. They played the right way. Imagine if Florida's 4 best offensive players — Hudson, Allen, Chiozza and Koulechov — could all play at a high level at both ends? How would that version of this team look? Actually, you don't have to imagine. You saw it Saturday.

Quick Hits:
~ Hudson is Co-SEC PoW -- Hayes to the SEC Community Service Team.
~ UF's 6 wins over ranked opponents this season are tied for the most in the country.
~ Kensucky's Cal-Cheat is 4-5 in road games at Florida in his 9 seasons.
~ Cal-Cheat is 3-3 vs. UF teams coached by White, who has beaten the Cats in 3 of their last 4 games. :p
~ The Mike White Gators have 10 "Quadrant 1 wins, which are the 2nd-most Nationally, with the potential for more in St. Louis. :cool:
1st year he takes the previous season's 16 win loser team to a 20 win NIT.
2nd year he takes them to an Elite-8 as the SEC CoY.
3rd year he takes them back to the Big Dance again...
(now, where did all of those White 'haters' disappear off to?) :rolleyes:

http://floridagators.com/news/2018/3/3/chris-harry-hoops-hodgepodge-10.aspx

Last edited:
Mike White has been a horrible recruiter. Besides the 5th year guys and transfers and who has he recruited that has done well? K. Allen and that whole class was already established to the Gators through Donovan. White did have to work to get them to stay but they were already committed gators. White didnt have to evaluate and recruit them from the beginning. If so, he probably misses just like he has over the past 3 years. Average hire at best. Good coach but cant recruit.

Mike White has been a horrible recruiter. Besides the 5th year guys and transfers and who has he recruited that has done well? K. Allen and that whole class was already established to the Gators through Donovan. White did have to work to get them to stay but they were already committed gators. White didnt have to evaluate and recruit them from the beginning. If so, he probably misses just like he has over the past 3 years. Average hire at best (SEC CoY). Good coach but cant recruit.

If he can't recruit, then he must be one helluva coach, (see 3 year UF record, you moe-ron). o_O --- But let's just look at his recruiting so far, and where it's going... :cool:

Rivals Top 150 Lists:

2015 - Any of the 4 could have left, only 1 did. White re-recruited the other's.
SG KeVaughn Allen 67/150 - His home state (Ark) wanted him badly!
SF/PF Keith Stone 94/150
PF/C Kevarrius Hayes 149/150 - Committed as a HS Soph. He was the only one that was already solid to the Gators before White arrived.

PG Eric Hester 112/150 (one look at Okauru, xfer out for playing time)
SG/SF Jalen Hudson *** - Does anyone still believe that he's just a 3 star?
PF Dontay Bassett *** - tFr foot stress fracture, redshirt. He was a team captain that helped lead Oldsmar Christian to runner-up in the state championship.
C Gorjok Gak *** - Plays for the Australian National team. Still a bit of a project. He saw limited minutes throughout his Fr season, but came up big in the NCAA Tournament, scoring a career-high six points in 10 minutes in the Gators’ second-round win vs. Virginia. He also had four points in the first-round win vs. East Tennessee State.
Totaled 23 points and 23 rebounds in 15 appearances, averaging 11.5 points and 11.5 rebounds per 40 minutes.

SF/PF Chase Johnson 104/150 - injury redshirt
SF/SG DeAundre Bullard 138/150
C/PF Isaiah Stokes 144/150 - HS ACL redshirt
----------
PG Mike Okauru Fr *** - Averaging about 11 Min/Gm with a 2/1 Ast/TO.
Why Hester left? White had grabbed the #8 player out of North Carolina.
He led Brewster to a 33-0 record and a National Championship. (ESPN 4 star)
~ SF/SG Egor Koulechov - A Grad-xfer (3-Gor) that could have gone anywhere.

2018 (where are Mike's classes headed)
PF Andrew Nembhard ***** 16/150
SG Noah Locke **** 60/150
SF/PF Keyontae Johnson **** 69/150

Already recruited 10 that were Rivals Top 150's. Does a young new coach at UF have to out recruit Duke, N.C. Kentucky, Kansas, etc to be considered a good recruiter? If so, then you're an even a bigger troll-twit that you already appear to be with your 9 posts.... :cool:

Last edited:
All of 2015 given to Donovan. Sorry Moe-Ron no backdooring out of this one

PG Eric Hester 112/150(one look at Okauru, xfer out for playing time) transfer out
SG/SF Jalen Hudson *** - Does anyone still believe that he's just a 3 star? Transfer In
PF Dontay Bassett *** - tFr foot stress fracture, redshirt. He was a team captain that helped lead Oldsmar Christian to runner-up in the state championship. Still hasn’t played, considered a Duck as of now
C Gorjok Gak *** - Plays for the Australian National team. Still a bit of a project. He saw limited minutes throughout his Fr season, but came up big in the NCAA Tournament, scoring a career-high six points in 10 minutes in the Gators’ second-round win vs. Virginia. He also had four points in the first-round win vs. East Tennessee State.
Totaled 23 points and 23 rebounds in 15 appearances, averaging 11.5 points and 11.5 rebounds per 40 minutes. Duck

So 2016 recruiting class is a transfer out who Mike White evaluated and recruited, a transfer in who Buzz Williams recruited, and 2 Ducks. Quality class ‍♂️

SF/PF Chase Johnson 104/150 - injury redshirt Duck
SF/SG DeAundre Bullard 138/150 Duck
C/PF Isaiah Stokes 144/150 - HS ACL redshirt Duck
----------
PG Mike Okauru Fr *** - Averaging about 11 Min/Gm with a 2/1 Ast/TO.
Why Hester left? White had grabbed the #8 player out of North Carolina.
He led Brewster to a 33-0 record and a National Championship. (ESPN 4 star) 3 Star prospect in most publications. I see how you try to find the 1 that has him as a 4 Star; not a point guard, hes a wing, the coaches are already in scramble mode to find a 5th year senior pg so they don’t have to have a freshman or K. Allen run point all year. Again if you were in the know, you would know this. “Okauru is a talent but he may be a bit of a long-term stock for the Gators Will be a late bloomer in college level”-ESPN Then you lie about his numbers, here they are: 32 games, 3.8 ppg, 0.9 rpg, 0.6apg, oh and by the way Trent Frazier was name 1st team All-Freshman Big 10, runner up freshman of the year big 10. 12.5ppg, 3.1apg, 1.8 rpg.

~ SF/SG Egor Koulechov - A Grad-xfer (3-Gor) that could have gone anywhere. Transfer in

So 2017 recruiting class is 3 Ducks who didn’t play a lick, a transfer in, and Mike Okauru who is a wing. Eventually Mike O will be good but don’t believe ever great. And seriously, I know Hindsight is 20/20 but would you rather have Trent Frazier as a freshman point guard going to the sophomore year next year or Egor who’s done this year after the season that we had. ‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️

The guys below remain to be seen.

2018 (where are Mike's classes headed)

PF Andrew Nembhard ***** 16/150
SG Noah Locke 60/150
SF/PF Keyontae Johnson 69/150

Hope they are Mike White’s first good recruiting class. As you can see right now the best thing White has recruited is 5th year seniors, transfers, and team Duck

Must be why he took a bunch of Ducks to a 20 Win NIT his 1st season, following BillyD's losing 16 win season. And then took some other Ducks to consecutive Dance invites in years 2 (Elight-8) & 3, becoming the ONLY coach (2 Dances in 1st 3 years) in UF history to ever do so. o_O
An Elite-8 and his fellow SEC coaches voted him CoY in year 2.

IMOHO, the only thing that you got correct in your Troll 10th post, is that you are a Sorry Moe-Ron....

Sorry Moe-Ron

~ Out of one side of your idiot mouth: a 3 Star prospect in most publications.
~ While out of the other side of your mouth you call White's 10 Rivals Top 150's a bunch of Ducks. :rolleyes:

Moe-ron :confused: confirmed yet again... :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT