ADVERTISEMENT

Why so many Noles posting on the Gator Board??

Warchant is the North Korea of Rivals boards. I got tired of seeing 2/3s of what I posted get deleted within minutes by the trigger-happy mods.

I still very occasionally post there, mostly on the smack and academics boards.

Reactions: 96FSU
I suspect a majority of the Nole fans would leave this board if the topics changed simply to UF topics but the local posters can't help themselves. They want our input in an effort to keep this board viable. :)

Since most of us are banned over there, and really not interested in their board, little brother has no choice but to come here seeking approval.
MJ isn't banned over there. He leaves quickly though as it gets kinda "hot" for him when he does post. We like it here cause you don't like it. Pretty simple really.

I suspect a majority of the Nole fans would leave this board if the topics changed simply to UF topics but the local posters can't help themselves. They want our input in an effort to keep this board viable. :)
I find this a bit ironic. Look on the first page. How many threads are dedicated to FSU?

You guys come around here for several reasons.

1.) Your Rivals board is shit.
2.) Most internet FSU boards are shit. ( hmm...I am beginning to sense a trend)
3.) Most Noles want, nay...NEED the approval of their betters

Approval like threads directed at Noles saying "I thought Mullen couldn't recruit" or "winner/losers for early signing period". Come on man. I was posting here when FSU was getting bent over like Aaron Hernandez in a prison cell. Now FSU is the pitcher. I don't need approval for anything. Have Passover ban me/us and I will sleep just fine. Otherwise embrace the fact that it is a free board that you can avoid by paying $9.99 to be mostly among your very own. It's what I do on the FSU sites that you seem to know so much about. Talk about ironic.

Reactions: PlutoDroid
Most Nole fans on here are cool and actually add to the conversation on the board. Without them to galvonize us we would most likely turn on each other.

It's a free message board and most of us come on here to talk about all things pertaining to Gator sports. The Seminoles play a big part in our recruiting and onfield results so I welcome any friendly banter/info they bring with them.

I find this a bit ironic. Look on the first page. How many threads are dedicated to FSU?

We come here to bug you guys period. It works too. ROFL

Then they must need the approval of just about everybody.

Last edited:
Little Brother been whippin dumb brother's ass for five years now. LOL

And we whipped your ass six straight before that, shitheel.

The reason the noles are here is they are refugees from their own shitty board, which features such geniuses as Seminole64 as mods. And while we are on the subject of Sem64, if someone would wish that worthless f*ck a Happy New Year for me, I'd appreciate it since I been banned from that board for years.

How does one become a criminole to begin with?

It's fairly easy, all you need to do is be rejected for entry at Flagship UF... :p

Notice how criminole farts never want to talk about the 'Director's Cup' standings or finishes when bragging about being such big winners... :rolleyes:

They are extremely insecure and are not happy being the red-headed step-child of the entire State of Florida plus their little run is over and deep down they know that.

Reactions: instaGATOR
How does one become a criminole to begin with?

It's fairly easy, all you need to do is be rejected for entry at Flagship UF... :p

Notice how criminole farts never want to talk about the 'Director's Cup' standings or finishes when bragging about being such big winners... :rolleyes:

Well it's all about: 1) football 2) football 3) football 4) basketball 5) whatever is left. Proof. Tighten up your Depends there Tiger and reference revenues.

They are extremely insecure and are not happy being the red-headed step-child of the entire State of Florida plus their little run is over and deep down they know that.

Insecure? Certainly the nation's longest bowl streak, and the longest streak of winning seasons during which time FSU was 24-18-1 vs UF , would make us tremble. 5 in a row, 6 of 7 and this Nov. will be 6 in a row so sure call me a red-headed ADOPTED step-child if you wish. ;)

Reactions: RentechCEO
And we whipped your ass six straight before that, shitheel.

The reason the noles are here is they are refugees from their own shitty board, which features such geniuses as Seminole64 as mods. And while we are on the subject of Sem64, if someone would wish that worthless f*ck a Happy New Year for me, I'd appreciate it since I been banned from that board for years.
And we were whippin that butt before this last run as well. You have to go back to the sixties to find much else. I'll contact Sem for you. He'll appreciate it.

There is nothing of substance to talk about on our free board. Contrary opinions are not tolerated. Statements questioning the ability of the coaches are quickly deleted. Bans are handed out for saying a certain player sucks - even when said player does in fact suck.

This board allows banter and discussion. There is almost always an FSU related thread on here often started by a Gator. So why not join in? It is that simple really.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
There is nothing of substance to talk about on our free board. Contrary opinions are not tolerated. Statements questioning the ability of the coaches are quickly deleted. Bans are handed out for saying a certain player sucks - even when said player does in fact suck.

This board allows banter and discussion. There is almost always an FSU related thread on here often started by a Gator. So why not join in? It is that simple really.

Yes, that seems dumb. Aren’t message boards for discussing the good AND the bad?

Reactions: fsu939913 and 96FSU

I was shaking my head up and down and then read line 3 and was confuaed on which ganes you have been watching for 8 yrs?

Yes there is truth to that. I had a run in with a mod there before he was a mod. He became one later and got his petty revenge. Dickless.

MJ isn't banned over there. He leaves quickly though as it gets kinda "hot" for him when he does post. We like it here cause you don't like it. Pretty simple really.
We like you just fine, just don't make up things like the whole Emory Jones recruiting battle that Taggart wasn't involved in. You guys wanted him but he came here.

You have owned us for five years on the field and have plenty of good QBs but you still wanted more.

Welcome to the better board, that is why you are here. Better conversation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT