ADVERTISEMENT

Why so many Noles posting on the Gator Board??

For the past seven years, I have mostly come here to see you guys wallowing in your misery. It’s kinda like when you go by a dog running in the highway, and you can’t help but look in the rearview to see if it gets hit.

It’s always fun to have an antagonist. sadgator has always appreciated the fact that the mods on this board are secure enough in their own manhood to allow some good-natured banter and opposing view arguments.

Most of the long-standing Nole posters on this board (you know who you are) are good dudes who would be welcome to hang out in sadgator’s posse anytime.

Reactions: kellylexy
There is nothing of substance to talk about on our free board. Contrary opinions are not tolerated. Statements questioning the ability of the coaches are quickly deleted. Bans are handed out for saying a certain player sucks - even when said player does in fact suck.

This board allows banter and discussion. There is almost always an FSU related thread on here often started by a Gator. So why not join in? It is that simple really.

This is it in a nutshell. Most of Warchant is like that Apple 1984 commercial with the gray drone people. It would be OK if they weren't constantly deleting posts. And as Sadgator notes, some good-natured antagonism makes things more fun. The Warchant "Smack Board" has historically been known to ban rivals for talking smack... on the Smack Board. There is better smack here, for the most part. The academics board is OK, but that's probably only because Dottie doesn't care about academics and doesn't pay attention to it.

Reactions: 96FSU
The only thing worth a shit on Warchant is the post BillFromTampa writes after a loss. Although why that motherf*cker insists on spelling Gators like this "gatros" is beyond me.

Last edited:
This thread made me interested in their board for the first time. I don't know what their premium board is like but their warchant free board was barren.

I clicked on the thread titled "Who is our QB next year" and found a few posts edited by moderator. I realize that is a function any moderator or owner of a web domain can use but I rarely see it.

My cousin owns a political website and he told me he would only edit or erase posts if they were obviously trolling or threatening/obscene in any abnormally excessive way.

Insecure? Certainly the nation's longest bowl streak, and the longest streak of winning seasons during which time FSU was 24-18-1 vs UF , would make us tremble. 5 in a row, 6 of 7 and this Nov. will be 6 in a row so sure call me a red-headed ADOPTED step-child if you wish. ;)
OK Nolec - you asked for it. Reality check time:
It always amuses me that Nole fans’ memory doesn’t go past the last few years or whatever parsed little stat you can find to try to reduce your insecurity. You are, by matter of fact and history, THE epitome of a red-headed step child!
FSU trails UF 34-26-2 all time
FSU trails Miami 32-30
FSU trails UF and Miami in National Championships:
Miami 5
UF 3*
FSU 3*
Tie-breaker goes to UF as a result of our 52-20 beat down in our only NC meeting for the 1996 season
UF holds the longest winning streak at 9 games
UF holds the record for the largest victory (49-0)
UF has the top rated athletic program nationally
UF ((last 3 years only) is the 9th ranked athletic University vs FSU at 33rd
UF is ranked 5th in terms of combined athletics/academics vs FSU at 16
Since 2010 UF had 45 draftees and 11 first rounders vs FSU 45 and 9. UF #3 in country FSU #5
UF #6 all time - NCAA Div 1 team/individual championships (293)
UF - 64 consecutive years with an NFL draft pick. 1st in SEC by 40 years!
UF -331 NFL draft picks - third to Tennessee (337) and Alabama (333)
UF - 6th highest revenue 2014-2015 (FSU 13th). SEC schools 5 of top 10.
UF 2nd in Florida (behind UCF) as far as the Academic Progress Rate. UM is 3rd and FSU is 7th
UF - 10th most NFL draft picks
UM - 12th (as of 5/2017)
FSU - not in top 25
UF 2nd in Florida (behind UCF) as far as the Academic Progress Rate. UM is 3rd and FSU is 7th
UM - 12th (as of 5/2017)
FSU - not in top 25
FSU - 1 offensive player drafted in last 2 years (Dalvin Cook)

Red-headed step-child is being kind Nolec!

Insecure? Certainly the nation's longest bowl streak, and the longest streak of winning seasons during which time FSU was 24-18-1 vs UF , would make us tremble. 5 in a row, 6 of 7 and this Nov. will be 6 in a row so sure call me a red-headed ADOPTED step-child if you wish. ;)

serveimage

It always amuses me that Nole fans’ memory doesn’t go past the last few years or whatever parsed little stat you can find to try to reduce your insecurity. You are, by matter of fact and history, THE epitome of a red-headed step child!
FSU trails UF 34-26-2 all time
FSU trails Miami 32-30
FSU trails UF and Miami in National Championships:
Miami 5
UF 3*
FSU 3*
Tie-breaker goes to UF as a result of our 52-20 beat down in our only NC meeting for the 1996 season
UF holds the longest winning streak at 9 games
UF holds the record for the largest victory (49-0)
UF has the top rated athletic program nationally
UF ((last 3 years only) is the 9th ranked athletic University vs FSU at 33rd
UF is ranked 5th in terms of combined athletics/academics vs FSU at 16
Since 2010 UF had 45 draftees and 11 first rounders vs FSU 45 and 9. UF #3 in country FSU #5
UM - 12th (as of 5/2017)
FSU - not in top 25
UM - 12th (as of 5/2017)
FSU - not in top 25
FSU - 1 offensive player drafted in last 2 years (Dalvin Cook)

I think you only left out % of freshman accepted or something equally foolish and tangential. For those of us red heads there's only one real stat: scoreboard, but props on the Herculean effort there.

I think you only left out % of freshman accepted or something equally foolish and tangential. For those of us red heads there's only one real stat: scoreboard, but props on the Herculean effort there.

Nolec - Foolish and tangential? Is that the best you’ve got? I’m disappointed in you as you returned just what I expected. Typical of FSU - totally without substance and shooting nothing but blanks. It’s tough to see with sand in your eyes. But you are correct that in academic and athletic competitions, it’s all about the scoreboards and FSU fails consistently in both as outlined above. I admire your fortitude though. You give it your all and I honestly think that you may even buy into your little spiel. Carry on good foot soldier!

Reactions: mcanes
Nolec - Foolish and tangential? Is that the best you’ve got? I’m disappointed in you as you returned just what I expected. Typical of FSU - totally without substance and shooting nothing but blanks. It’s tough to see with sand in your eyes. But you are correct that in academic and athletic competitions, it’s all about the scoreboards and FSU fails consistently in both as outlined above. I admire your fortitude though. You give it your all and I honestly think that you may even buy into your little spiel. Carry on good foot soldier!

You keep workin' on feeling better about losing and perhaps the UF transgender curling team can add to those magnificent stats for you and add more sand to my eyes. Have a Happy New Year.

The only thing worth a shit on Warchant is the post BillFromTampa after a loss. Although why that motherf*cker insists on spelling Gators like this "gatros" is beyond me.
That guy is the FSU version of Paula Poundstone. There is nothing humorous about him but the pantsuit wearing Noles over there love him and act like he’s Ellen dancing down the aisle.

For the past seven years, I have mostly come here to see you guys wallowing in your misery. It’s kinda like when you go by a dog running in the highway, and you can’t help but look in the rearview to see if it gets hit.
I’m glad you’re here and love how your own athletic world revolves around the last 7 years. I’ll give you that - though with the caveat that your coach took good advantage of our past mess as well as Miami’s probation. That worm has finally turned. I only hope that you stay with us when your downturn happens - and I believe it will be sooner rather than later. It will happen! It always does!
As a final thought, our board might be your only refuge in the future if in fact your board doesn’t allow differing points of view or criticisms as that will be the only posts that they will get.

I find this a bit ironic. Look on the first page. How many threads are dedicated to FSU?

You guys come around here for several reasons.

1.) Your Rivals board is shit.
2.) Most internet FSU boards are shit. ( hmm...I am beginning to sense a trend)
3.) Most Noles want, nay...NEED the approval of their betters

I was shaking my head up and down and then read line 3 and was confuaed on which ganes you have been watching for 8 yrs?
Typical nole, can’t even spell properly. FSCW is a joke

Doubt that

I can c ur a little slow so let me break it down for you. I cheer for fsu but i graduated from Ga Tech. I realize that was a lot of information but try to read it slow and process it
Why don’t you just root for the yellow jackets? Wait bc they blow. At least I go to the school that’s “my team.” Funny to me that you got rejected from FSU but not Tech... must be a rare case lmao

Why don’t you just root for the yellow jackets? Wait bc they blow. At least I go to the school that’s “my team.” Funny to me that you got rejected from FSU but not Tech... must be a rare case lmao

So you have to root for the team that represents the school you went to, and you can’t root for the team you grew up and have always been a fan to but didn’t go to?

So you have to root for the team that represents the school you went to, and you can’t root for the team you grew up and have always been a fan to but didn’t go to?
Alright whatever. My logic is probably flawed but it’s really all in spite of FSU because I hate them with a passion. Honestly don’t think we should let them in any of the forums.. except for a few days before the game maybe

Then they must need the approval of just about everybody.

Nobody needs your approval or that of anyone else DF. Hilarious we live for the approval of a Gator. Y'ALL are living in the ancient past if you think anyone wants or needs your UF approval.

Nobody needs your approval or that of anyone else DF. Hilarious we live for the approval of a Gator. Y'ALL are living in the ancient past if you think anyone wants or needs your UF approval.

I understand how, in your eyes, “just about everybody” means Gators, but really, the little sister syndrome thing is getting kind of worn out.

Ok, let me go a little further back for u. Since i was a young boi,around 5, i cheered for fsu, doing some crazy math in my head, thats about 13yrs i cheered day in and day out for fsu. Then i went to college and picked that on academics...not my favorite college football team. I know this is crazy, but i still cheered for fsu. I mean, 13 yrs in, i figured why switch now. Hopefully your pee sized mind can comprehend that

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT