ADVERTISEMENT

Whoda thunk?

The conservative faction wants those agencies to "stay in their lanes" , be non partisan, and not become a weapon of the woke left...........which is EXACTLY what they've become.
I want the Internal Revenue Service, Department of Education, and the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms to disappear never to return.

Course, not conservative.

I want the Internal Revenue Service, Department of Education, and the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms to disappear never to return.

Course, not conservative.
Conservative has become "mostly" don't tread on me newspeak. I was a hellraiser in my younger days, so conservative doesn't really define me. "Anticommunist, anti-woke, that's me.........and I speak for a boat load of people. I was NEVER part of the 60's type movement, just wanted to live and let live kind of person. And for those who are absolute degenerate trans/LBGTQ's, do your thing, but if you flaunt that in my face, I'll run you over like a squirrel in the road. 😂

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
Conservative has become "mostly" don't tread on me newspeak. I was a hellraiser in my younger days, so conservative doesn't really define me. "Anticommunist, anti-woke, that's me.........and I speak for a boat load of people. I was NEVER part of the 60's type movement, just wanted to live and let live kind of person. And for those who are absolute degenerate trans/LBGTQ's, do your thing, but if you flaunt that in my face, I'll run you over like a squirrel in the road. 😂
My problem with them is that 2% of the population is trying to control the other 98%.

Reactions: NavigatorII
My problem with them is that 2% of the population is trying to control the other 98%.
The stank from that tail wagging the dog is putrid. But their numbers have grown. The younger brainwashed NPC's numbers are frightening. We've got a new generation of entitled pukes that think the world owes them an easy existence. It's more than worrisome. I wish they had to go live in some 3rd world country for a spell to open their eyes.

You're onto something. I usually tell my hippy friends that while im not anti LGBT, but I'm not an ally either.

Its like this, I'm not against the Italian people, I'm against the Italian people in the Mafia.

I'm not against the alphabet community, I'm against the culture war waged by the gay mafia.

As long as everyone involved is an adult, is consenting, and I don't have to watch or participate I really don't give a loud fart in a hurricane about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: BamaFan1137
And I am not calling out anyone for feeling differently, as I believe this depends on when you were brought up. I also get chills on the National Anthem. Chris Stapleton was INCREDIBLE at the SB when he sang/played it. Other patriotic song that moves me is God bless the USA Lee Greenwood. I am a democrats worst nightmare.

I am only posting this as a Dolphins fan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT