ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Joe Biden?

The fact that the antisemitic “death to America” vote is critical for Biden to hang on to tells you all you need to know.
The Diaper is in a tough spot for sure. The lunatic left now hates him, and now we tell them to hold our beer. 😂

Reactions: fatman76
The fact that the antisemitic “death to America” vote is critical for Biden to hang on to tells you all you need to know.
Well another lie by you, shocker. Even fox reported this. How did you miss that one?

Well another lie by you, shocker. Even fox reported this. How did you miss that one?

I don't know how I missed one mealy mouthed statement from a month ago, that best I can tell was never repeated (most likely because it didn't focus group well with his major donor base - see the second article).

Even the hyper-liberal Guardian seems to think Biden has been:

Biden had mostly stayed silent on the unrest at university campuses until he addressed the issue on Thursday.

“Dissent is essential for democracy,” Biden said in an address at the White House. “But dissent must never lead to disorder.”

Biden said some protesters had used “violent” methods.

“Violent protests are not protected. Peaceful protest is,” he said. “There’s the right to protest, but not the right to cause chaos.”

The president added: “Vandalism, trespassing, breaking windows, shutting down campus, forcing the cancellation of classes and graduation … none of this is a peaceful protest.”

I see where he calls out violence, but he sure doesn't seem to be picking a side.

The proof is in the pudding - follow the money..how did you miss this?

So try to stick to the most current events..Biden said something directly against the Pro-Palestinian death to America crowd, found out his donors are funding it, and now is just focused on the right to protest "without violence".

He needs the Death to America cult for votes.

FJB is making a HUGE mistake...twofold. He is playing the middle here pissing BOTH sides off. But then again....when has he EVER made the correct decision?

21q-1js7ib_t3.jpg

I don't know how I missed one mealy mouthed statement from a month ago, that best I can tell was never repeated (most likely because it didn't focus group well with his major donor base - see the second article).

Even the hyper-liberal Guardian seems to think Biden has been:

Biden had mostly stayed silent on the unrest at university campuses until he addressed the issue on Thursday.

“Dissent is essential for democracy,” Biden said in an address at the White House. “But dissent must never lead to disorder.”

Biden said some protesters had used “violent” methods.

“Violent protests are not protected. Peaceful protest is,” he said. “There’s the right to protest, but not the right to cause chaos.”

The president added: “Vandalism, trespassing, breaking windows, shutting down campus, forcing the cancellation of classes and graduation … none of this is a peaceful protest.”

I see where he calls out violence, but he sure doesn't seem to be picking a side.

The proof is in the pudding - follow the money..how did you miss this?

So try to stick to the most current events..Biden said something directly against the Pro-Palestinian death to America crowd, found out his donors are funding it, and now is just focused on the right to protest "without violence".

He needs the Death to America cult for votes.
Ok, so that's not enough for you. Got it.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
He lied and stole quotes back then, and still lies today.

The media even called him dishonest and dumb, like someonewe know here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT