ADVERTISEMENT

When will they EVER learn?

Capt Ron 1

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
Fort Walton Bch, Fl

Deplorables much? Have they seen the polls? Because they are losing ground with blacks, women, young people, Hispanics etc. And just a SMALL point that needs to be mentioned. HOW ARE THEIR RATINGS??? Can we discuss that? Are they going UP...or the other way? STUPID *****!!!

Deplorables much? Have they seen the polls? Because they are losing ground with blacks, women, young people, Hispanics etc. And just a SMALL point that needs to be mentioned. HOW ARE THEIR RATINGS??? Can we discuss that? Are they going UP...or the other way? STUPID *****!!!

Couric is a steaming pile of Demoncrat sh!t. Unfortunately, she and her ilk still influence the sheeple in this country… and most of them will never learn.

• Love
Reactions: nail1988
Couric is a steaming pile of Demoncrat sh!t. Unfortunately, she and her ilk still influence the sheeple in this country… and most of them will never learn.
If you listen to her, it is her "I am better and smarter than they are" approach that is so maddening. And again...can she explain why her news channel and all the lib channels combined barely have the viewership as FNC?

Reactions: nail1988
If you listen to her, it is her "I am better and smarter than they are" approach that is so maddening. And again...can she explain why her news channel and all the lib channels combined barely have the viewership as FNC?

These fools who work at the alphabet networks, MSDC, #fakenews CNN are all DemoRAT apparatchiks, shills, very low IQ , and dumb as a. box of rocks.

Listen to this bulbous nosed fool. This idiot is where sheep like my good friends @DC407 and @kalimgoodman get their news. It’s really sad 😢

What an IDIOT...however I feel almost EVERY lefty shares this thinking because they are NOT very bright. I would let him finish and ask......is 20% inflation better for America...or 1%? Are open borders better for America...or closed borders? Is weakness in our military better, or is it better when we are strong? And they must wonder why NO ONE watches them?

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: DC407 and nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT