ADVERTISEMENT

When will the left "allow" black people to vote for whom they WANT TO?

Orangeclad

Rowdy Reptile
Jul 5, 2001
  • Angry
Reactions: nail1988
MSNBC's Joy Reid says Black people will look 'real weird' if they don't vote for Kamala Harris

gif.gif

• Haha
She doesn’t comment on this unless she sees what everyone else does. That for a growing part of the black community, males in particular, Trump is becoming more relatable.

The left has pushed an agenda for a very long time that there is this hidden force constantly keeping black people down. Then they turn around and openly target someone and break the rules of the system to do so, and they’re shocked when black men see it? Now they see someone who is actually being targeted by the establishment, and it’s relatable to them.

Trust me. The shaming of black people to ensure they stay in line will only get louder. Reid loves to claim that people like Tim Scott are being used. Here she is, shaming her own people to make sure they don’t think before they vote and just fall in line. And she doesn’t think the Dems aren’t using her???

She doesn’t comment on this unless she sees what everyone else does. That for a growing part of the black community, males in particular, Trump is becoming more relatable.

The left has pushed an agenda for a very long time that there is this hidden force constantly keeping black people down. Then they turn around and openly target someone and break the rules of the system to do so, and they’re shocked when black men see it? Now they see someone who is actually being targeted by the establishment, and it’s relatable to them.

Trust me. The shaming of black people to ensure they stay in line will only get louder. Reid loves to claim that people like Tim Scott are being used. Here she is, shaming her own people to make sure they don’t think before they vote and just fall in line. And she doesn’t think the Dems aren’t using her???

Yep I think Trump will get quite a bit more of the black male vote than last time. I doubt black females vote any differently though.

For the life of me, I do not understand how some people are so stupid (or don't care) that what they are saying is so incredibly insulting and condescending to a race of people and how it never seems to stop.

Last edited:
"Any Jewish person that votes for Democrats hates their religion,”
They clearly don't have self preservation on their minds. Who supports Israel and who supports Hamas, brainchild?

The Democrat party using Black folks for their vote while actively contributing to the demise of the Black family and culture and then insulting their blackness for deciding not to put up with it anymore is not the same thing.

They clearly don't have self preservation on their minds. Who supports Israel and who supports Hamas, brainchild?

The Democrat party using Black folks for their vote while actively contributing to the demise of the Black family and culture and then insulting their blackness for deciding not to put up with it anymore is not the same thing.
It's odd that a libertarian keeps defending Republicans 🤔.

Also, almost 60% of black people live in Republican controlled areas.

It's odd that a libertarian keeps defending Republicans 🤔.
Is it? Dems are anti 2nd amendment. Full stop.

Is disarming citizens who are already at high risk to be a victim of crime something that libertarians get down with?

Also, almost 60% of black people live in Republican controlled areas.
And this is not the mic drop you think it is.

Dems fought integration and the civil rights movement.

The 94 crime bill put more black men in prison then three pub presidents before the regime that wrote and passed it.

Providing bread and circuses is not good for any American, much less people who haven't gotten what they were promised from the government since 40 acres and a mule.

Is disarming citizens who are already at high risk to be a victim of crime something that libertarians get down with?

The 94 crime bill put more black men in prison then three pub presidents before the regime that wrote and passed it.

Providing bread and circuses is not good for any American, much less people who haven't gotten what they were promised from the government since 40 acres and a mule.
Lord, you and Russell might find this article interesting from TheRoot.com entitled "Why are black people flocking to red states? In a nutshell, it's because they feel their lives will be better, not perfect, but better.

Yes it is. TRUE Libertarian's criticize the Republicans AND Democrats, their platform attacks them all, you only criticize Democrats. So yes it is odd.

This is the weakest and dumbest argument that current Republicans like to speak on. This is why people need to read more and learn history. Black people were big Republicans UNTIL republicans decided to switch their views. The democrats USED to be the conservative party and the Republicans USED to be the liberal/progressive party.

SO when you speak on what the Dems did in the past, you should add context, that the Dems back then, are the Republicans of TODAY.

Yes it is. TRUE Libertarian's criticize the Republicans AND Democrats, their platform attacks them all, you only criticize Democrats. So yes it is odd.

This is the weakest and dumbest argument that current Republicans like to speak on. This is why people need to read more and learn history. Black people were big Republicans UNTIL republicans decided to switch their views. The democrats USED to be the conservative party and the Republicans USED to be the liberal/progressive party.

SO when you speak on what the Dems did in the past, you should add context, that the Dems back then, are the Republicans of TODAY.
They never switched their views. Ghost already schooled Ray on this subject so I'm not going to school you.

Black people were big Republicans UNTIL republicans decided to switch their views. The democrats USED to be the conservative party and the Republicans USED to be the liberal/progressive party.

Wallace, Senator Byrd and every KKK proponent never left the democratic party.

And now it has changed back. Now YOUR party has all the racists. (democratic..which IS what you are despite your BS)

Reactions: gatordad3
They never switched their views. Ghost already schooled Ray on this subject so I'm not going to school you.
They did and plenty of scholars wrote about. Politicians also wrote about it, and they would know because they are in those parties.

You think ending slavery was considered a "conservative" thing? That was definitely considered "progressive".

But do you.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
They did and plenty of scholars wrote about. Politicians also wrote about it, and they would know because they are in those parties.

You think ending slavery was considered a "conservative" thing? That was definitely considered "progressive".

But do you.
revisionist history...the kind lefties thrive on

But do you.
There's no such thing as the southern strategy either. I'd post a link from a historian that debunked both as a myth, with annotations but I know you won't read it or you'll take one point and hyper focus on it so I'm not going to bother.

"Scholar" is one of those terms that requires research and due diligence to determine.

And I believe we all know how good you are at that.

There's no such thing as the southern strategy either. I'd post a link from a historian that debunked both as a myth, with annotations but I know you won't read it or you'll take one point and hyper focus on it so I'm not going to bother.

"Scholar" is one of those terms that requires research and due diligence to determine.

And I believe we all know how good you are at that.
Lee Atwater disagrees.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
Do you consider white nationalist racist?
Do you consider BLM racist? They are, but mostly it was a movement to fleece idiots from their money with a false premise. They got exposed, you don't hear much out of them now since they are hiding from the IRS these days.

200w.gif

Do you consider BLM racist? They are, but mostly it was a movement to fleece idiots from their money with a false premise. They got exposed, you don't hear much out of them now since they are hiding from the IRS these days.

200w.gif
To his credit, K always thought BLM, all caps, was a scam.

Reactions: kalimgoodman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT